Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,078 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Will Of God In Marriage - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will Of God In Marriage (969 Views)

Love Or Submission....which Should Come First In Marriage? / Describe GOD In One Word / The Fifth Kingdom(of God) In The Bible Prophecy Of The Book "DANIEL 2" Is Islam! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Of God In Marriage by davou4eva(m): 5:44am On Jun 10, 2007
In the christiandom, the issue of knowing the will of God precisely in the area of choosing life partner is a critical issue. Now is the will of God really important in choosing your right partner and if Yes how do u go about it, i mean do u have to contact prophets with names of ur intending partners or rather your own personal convinction
Re: Will Of God In Marriage by Aproko(f): 11:48am On Jun 13, 2007
davou4eva:

i mean do u have to contact prophets with names of your intending partners

LMAO cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

i think they call them house of prayer people!!!!

my dear, if you know whats good for you, you had better pray on your own, get to know the person you intend to marry and you'll know if she's the sort to take home to mama.

you better not waste your money with those prophets cos they only tell you what you want to hear.
Re: Will Of God In Marriage by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 16, 2007
God will gives wisdom and advice

but you choose.

Many christians have written books, held fellowships etc that's a lot of advice and wisdom to assist you in making intelligent choices.

Praying to God is for you to get 3RD eye view on your intended partner, take it this way as much david knew he had the artillery to conquer his enemies he would ask God 'should i go ahead and fight'

I think that is simply because he realised that the position he held as King was given to him by God so he did not intend on going ahead with plans without informing God first.

That's what i see as the will of God

In marriage asking the opinion of your parents, pastor(or anyone who has 'fathered' or 'discipled' you spiritually, friends etc is just to get a broader perspective of ur choice

then the aspect of time, dating, and seasons of life shud bring all the colours of whoever you intend to marry.

Finally the choice is urs, hopefully by then you are not making an emotional choice
Re: Will Of God In Marriage by muhsin(m): 1:31pm On Jun 16, 2007
salsera:

God will gives wisdom and advice

but you choose.

So I think the logic is.
Re: Will Of God In Marriage by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 16, 2007
oops i meant to write God gives

not God will gives
Re: Will Of God In Marriage by otuwe(f): 11:23am On Jun 19, 2007
lets stop transfering responsibilty of our salvation to other people besides ourselves.

salvation is very personal so lets know that we are on our own and no pastor, prophet or family member can help us when the time comes.

marriage as they say is made in heaven. but what do we see these days, people are now looking only at externals before they get married. others feel its only someone who is good in bed that they can marry.

let me say this, these unions dey call marriage are far from being marriage. in fact those people are committing adultary every day of their lives.

live accordingly and the person made for u will come to u. u don't need to go a prophet to get a husband or wife. lets get married because we want to add value to the other person's life both physically and spiritually.

if there is no harmony in a marriage then its not marriage. any marriage that ends in divorce is never marriaage in the first place,

lets open our eyes

look for the person whose qualities complement your own thats all.

also be very prayerful.

if you need a perfect wife then be the perfect husband

finito

(1) (Reply)

Is Getting A Tattoo A Sin / Admission Into Word Of Hope Ministry Worldwide Bible College / Islamic Banking, Instrument Of Oppression – Anglican Primate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.