Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

COVID-19: FG To Dispatch Experts To Re-Engage Kogi's Government - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: FG To Dispatch Experts To Re-Engage Kogi's Government (15021 Views)

We Are Still COVID-19 Free - Kogi Government Insists / COVID-19: FG Considering ‘Isolated Lockdowns’ As Cases Hit 5,621 / COVID-19: FG To Probe Kogi, Cross River Zero Case Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: FG To Dispatch Experts To Re-Engage Kogi's Government by Seventy7kings: 5:37am On May 22, 2020
Tobinrobin:

I said this the other day & some people were supporting his stance that the virus in the country is all hoax. How can a sitting Governor not believe there’s a virus & testing less? It’s just plain stupidity
MoIbrahim:
They should just send the Chinese doctors there.

Btw, Yahaya Bello is a bad case for leadership by young people. A very bad case.

When it starts, it won't end at his doorstep. Ganduje's nonsense on other states is a classical example.
Tobinrobin:

I said this the other day & some people were supporting his stance that the virus in the country is all hoax. How can a sitting Governor not believe there’s a virus & testing less? It’s just plain stupidity
undecided
calm down and stop forming woke. Bello didn't prevent them from doing their job, he only asked them to be quarantined before they start. Who are they that you all feel they shouldn't be quarantined? Are they immune to the virus? undecided

6 Likes

Re: COVID-19: FG To Dispatch Experts To Re-Engage Kogi's Government by skyhadi16(m): 5:49am On May 22, 2020
Seventy7kings:
undecided
calm down and stop forming woke. Bello didn't prevent them from doing their job, he only asked them to be quarantined before they start. Who are they that you all feel they shouldn't be quarantined? Are they immune to the virus? undecided

Thank you and that's the rule NCDC themselves gave.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: FG To Dispatch Experts To Re-Engage Kogi's Government by 0taPiaPia(m): 6:02am On May 22, 2020
Horlayhemy:
Politics aside, Kogi government doesn't need to back down and must be bent on foiling any attempt to import Covid-19 into his State through the backdoor under his watch. If he's sure the necessary diagnostic and preventive measures are in place, then there's no course for alarm.

Covid-19 doesn't have to be everywhere abi na MTN network?

Even in China.. it wasn't everywhere lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: FG To Dispatch Experts To Re-Engage Kogi's Government by SirWarlock: 6:04am On May 22, 2020
Tobinrobin:

Just look at them on this thread. Then tomorrow something happens and he'll be called the worst governor in Nigeria angry. Nairaland and sentiments angry
Re: COVID-19: FG To Dispatch Experts To Re-Engage Kogi's Government by SirWarlock: 6:08am On May 22, 2020
Horlayhemy:
Politics aside, Kogi government doesn't need to back down and must be bent on foiling any attempt to import Covid-19 into his State through the backdoor under his watch. If he's sure the necessary diagnostic and preventive measures are in place, then there's no course for alarm.

Covid-19 doesn't have to be everywhere abi na MTN network?
How did it spread to other states? Wasn't it by movement? And right now people are moving in and out of kogi on a daily basis. So it has to be ascertained NOW that they are TRULY covid free
Re: COVID-19: FG To Dispatch Experts To Re-Engage Kogi's Government by ogascomax: 6:13am On May 22, 2020
MoIbrahim:

Btw, Yahaya Bello is a bad case for leadership by young people. A very bad case.

When it starts, it won't end at his doorstep. Ganduje's nonsense on other states is a classical example.

My friend go and sit one place jor, this is over 2 months now since we have the case in Nigeria, are people dying in his state? Does it takes several months for coro to kill... You guys don't think and analysis B4 posting.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: FG To Dispatch Experts To Re-Engage Kogi's Government by isocert: 6:14am On May 22, 2020
Such a focal article. Boggling to research this article.I should need to thank you for the endeavors you had made for trim this staggering article.
regards
ISO 9001 certification in Saudi Arabia
Re: COVID-19: FG To Dispatch Experts To Re-Engage Kogi's Government by Kingrefreshed: 6:16am On May 22, 2020
ZAWs:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/05/covid-19-we-ll-dispatch-experts-to-re-engage-kogi-govt-fg/

Theres no covid 19 in kogi? The only covid is Gov. Yahaya bello. He is Govid 4-19
Re: COVID-19: FG To Dispatch Experts To Re-Engage Kogi's Government by ogascomax: 6:21am On May 22, 2020
If that state has gone this long without noticing any strange death, wave of sickness then they should be left alone. Whether you like it or not Covid-19 is a plot, it existence was a plot and it most not be feared. Some people have believed that it will destroy Africa but look at what Africa have achieved with her ignorant about the virus...

If this is ignorance than ignorance is sweet.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: FG To Dispatch Experts To Re-Engage Kogi's Government by ikabasa1(m): 6:22am On May 22, 2020
puyol005:
And till now Kogi have not recorded any strange death. Make FG leave Kogi alone joor!
help me tell them ooo. Is by force
Re: COVID-19: FG To Dispatch Experts To Re-Engage Kogi's Government by extol1(m): 6:24am On May 22, 2020
GOFRONT:
@Oma307........Come oh!!

This Minister eye still dey on Your state oh. The man just wan drag your state to the Mud.... grin

Na who Kogi offend??
the minister has a lot of problems. is it force that they are not welcome in my state, or are they thinking of getting money through kogi state. I think they have failed and in this case, I support the governor on this decision
this is the new oma307
Re: COVID-19: FG To Dispatch Experts To Re-Engage Kogi's Government by xxgig(m): 6:27am On May 22, 2020
puyol005:
And till now Kogi have not recorded any strange death. Make FG leave Kogi alone joor!

This is exactly my point. No report of strange death. They should Kogi state alone.
Re: COVID-19: FG To Dispatch Experts To Re-Engage Kogi's Government by dagreatman50: 6:35am On May 22, 2020
Tobinrobin:

You are the one that is stupid. There is sth going on you can't see with your ordinary eyes. Very soon e go clear for una eyes.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: FG To Dispatch Experts To Re-Engage Kogi's Government by ehardetola(m): 6:37am On May 22, 2020
Is it by force for kogi state to have COVID-19?
Re: COVID-19: FG To Dispatch Experts To Re-Engage Kogi's Government by Sermwell(m): 6:42am On May 22, 2020
ZAWs:
He said that the state’s level of preparedness was reasonable.

Bello has said that he doesn't have anything like coronavirus in his state.
Why is Nigerian government like this na
is bello a medical personnel?? what does he even know
Re: COVID-19: FG To Dispatch Experts To Re-Engage Kogi's Government by jodeci(m): 6:42am On May 22, 2020
But people are not dropping dead in Kigi state,why the insistence?
Re: COVID-19: FG To Dispatch Experts To Re-Engage Kogi's Government by Sermwell(m): 6:48am On May 22, 2020
JBoy9:
My questions are'

Has any index case been identified in Kogi State?

Has Kogi State recorded any Covid-19 related death? Or any strange death in numbers recently?

Have Kogi residents, senators, house of rep members, opposition's etc cried out or they've been silent on this?

Is there anything NCDC or MoH is trying to cover up? Or someone somewhere is scared a well orchestrated hoax is about to demystified?
what kind of wholesale ignorance are you displaying here?? how can we know of any index case when testing is not allowed??
Re: COVID-19: FG To Dispatch Experts To Re-Engage Kogi's Government by Tobinrobin(m): 6:48am On May 22, 2020
dagreatman50:

You are the one that is stupid. There is sth going on you can't see with your ordinary eyes. Very soon e go clear for una eyes.

No dude. You’re the stupid one
Re: COVID-19: FG To Dispatch Experts To Re-Engage Kogi's Government by supercase1(m): 6:55am On May 22, 2020
MoIbrahim:

Your foolishness is so superb,u see how foolish you Nigerians are kogi state is a confluence state.for months now hundreds of kogi and crossriver people haven't dropped dead from this scam of a virus yet u carry it for head like gala when I see people like you I can now see why that NCDC man is always looking fresh wink

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: FG To Dispatch Experts To Re-Engage Kogi's Government by airminem(f): 6:57am On May 22, 2020
grin
Re: COVID-19: FG To Dispatch Experts To Re-Engage Kogi's Government by blackboy(m): 6:57am On May 22, 2020
Se na by force to have Corona Virus? Kogi no get they no get. Can Corona Virus be hidden?
What FG should be doing is find out how they are doing it.
Kogi was one of the first state if not the first to restrict movement into their state.
Re: COVID-19: FG To Dispatch Experts To Re-Engage Kogi's Government by galoz: 6:57am On May 22, 2020
i live in kogi state, i am yet to see anybody who has died of any strange ailment, ncnc should leave kogi state alone, with governor Bello we stand, we dont need their virus in kogi state
Re: COVID-19: FG To Dispatch Experts To Re-Engage Kogi's Government by Harunabisanti(m): 7:02am On May 22, 2020
Is it by force to have Corona in the state
Re: COVID-19: FG To Dispatch Experts To Re-Engage Kogi's Government by Junior66(m): 7:03am On May 22, 2020
kb83:
Logically with the high temperature in Kogi,I bet Corona virus cannot survive it there, moreover the are angry that the cannot dish out figures in Kogi like they do in other states, please leave my people in Kogi alone, Corona na by force.
Kogi is not hotter than Kano, Katsina, Maiduguri, Yola or Damaturu where cases have been reported.
Re: COVID-19: FG To Dispatch Experts To Re-Engage Kogi's Government by Junior66(m): 7:04am On May 22, 2020
Tobinrobin:
But the man said there’s no coronavirus in his state & he doesn’t have any covid-19 related deaths yet so why not just leave him?
how does he know without conducting tests?
Re: COVID-19: FG To Dispatch Experts To Re-Engage Kogi's Government by tomdon(m): 7:04am On May 22, 2020
Ok they will now adhere to two weeks isolation stipulated by yahaya bello.
So these people want to cash out by all means from kogi state at 50,000 per testing. I even think it is 100,000 naira if well scrutinised.
Thought that itse tsagay said they will deploy force into the state
Re: COVID-19: FG To Dispatch Experts To Re-Engage Kogi's Government by Junior66(m): 7:06am On May 22, 2020
puyol005:
Lagos State has the highest number of cases, yet it hasn't reported ''strange deaths'', you don't have a point with that one.
Re: COVID-19: FG To Dispatch Experts To Re-Engage Kogi's Government by MoIbrahim: 7:08am On May 22, 2020
supercase1:

Your foolishness is so superb,u see how foolish you Nigerians are kogi state is a confluence state.for months now hundreds of kogi and crossriver people haven't dropped dead from this scam of a virus yet u carry it for head like gala when I see people like you I can now see why that NCDC man is always looking fresh wink
For waiting until you start seeing dead bodies like Ganduje and Trump waited, your own foolishness is even more superb
Re: COVID-19: FG To Dispatch Experts To Re-Engage Kogi's Government by MoIbrahim: 7:08am On May 22, 2020
ogascomax:

My friend go and sit one place jor, this is over 2 months now since we have the case in Nigeria, are people dying in his state? Does it takes several months for coro to kill... You guys don't think and analysis B4 posting.

For waiting until you start seeing dead bodies like Ganduje and Trump waited, your own foolishness is even more superb

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: FG To Dispatch Experts To Re-Engage Kogi's Government by Junior66(m): 7:10am On May 22, 2020
Seventy7kings:
undecided
Hundreds of thousands of people have entered or passed through Kogi for the past few weeks, Bello didn't bother to quarantine them but he is eager to quarantine health officials who came to help the state. Does that not tel you something? All the masses northeners being caught in the south East and South West entered through Kogi State.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: FG To Dispatch Experts To Re-Engage Kogi's Government by lukency(m): 7:15am On May 22, 2020
Pls leave kogites alone nothing is happening in their state.Abi na by force!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imported Tokunbo Form Germany X-rays/mammography Machines And Ultra Sound. / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant / Toxic Chemicals Pollute Rivers, Threaten Lives, Livelihoods In Oyo Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.