Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,762 members, 7,802,324 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Advice Pls - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Advice Pls (167 Views)

419 Took Millions (tracking Advice Pls) / Thought: Your Advice Pls, Before She Commit Suicide / He Cant Go Unpunished........i Need An Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Pls by bendaniel1616: 1:23am On May 22, 2020
I was informed that robbers wrote a letter to my area, they want all the landlord to come out in the middle of the night for vigilante because we don't have enough security , people are not responding to the fees, I joined them once so they don't think I'm one of the thieves, but after that once I noticed it's not convince and not safe for me, then I called a meeting, then we agreed to start using a security from next month, but the few weeks left to next month they kept disturbing me , banging my gate as if they want to spoil it, it's fucking so annoying , I don't want to embarsss them as they are elderly people but they don't just have sense . What do you think it's the best action to take please .

(1) (Reply)

Keep Your Mouth Shut!! Police Chief Replied Donald Trump / Rape/murder The New Nigerian Gift To A Female Child / Anti-racism Protesters Again Clashed With Police At Trafalgar In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.