Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

LETTER FROM A SEX- STARVED HUSBAND TO HIS WIFE. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LETTER FROM A SEX- STARVED HUSBAND TO HIS WIFE. (2268 Views)

Watch As Wife Runs From Starved Husband, Says He Doesn’t Make Her Cum / Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LETTER FROM A SEX- STARVED HUSBAND TO HIS WIFE. by enemyofprogress: 4:53am On May 22, 2020
This is very emotional and many women are guilty of this emotional torture. Read slowly

MY DEAR WIFE,
I want to let you know how I feel about our sex life, and how it affects me negatively.

Most of the time you complain about me becoming angry too easily, what you don't know is that my anger most of the time is not about what got me angry, but about the way you are handling our sex life.

You always think you are doing me a favour be allowing me sleep with you.

The way you normally reject me, affect me, my ego, my manhood, my leadership and this is , because you reject me in an annoying way.

Before I got married to you, I had the dream of having an unfettered access to sex after wedding that is why I kept myself for you till our wedding night.

I enjoyed the best of you during our honeymoon and few months after, things fell apart and the center could not hold.

Now our bedroom life has become dry, drab and uninteresting. This is putting more pressure on me , with tension of lust, passion and immorality starring at me in the face .

I must confess to you, I now struggle daily to overcome sexual sins, something that was not happening to me even as a single.

During the last 3yrs, I have attempted to make love to you 600times and I succeeded only 62times, this is an average of once in 10 attempts.

These are the complaints you make that have been a road block on my way to a romantic living.

-We will wake out neighbors 64 times
-The children will hear 35 times
-The bed is making noise 29times
-Placing the baby on your chest 25 times
-It is too hot 30 times
-I don't want to be pregnant 22 times
-Pretending to be asleep 43 times
-Your mother will hear us 11 times
-Having new hair pains 37 times
-It is too late in the night 32 times
-I am too tired 85 times
-Am Menstrating 36 times
-Not in the mood 39 times
-Tomorrow is Sunday, I will be on duty in the church 12 times
-Sore tooth 5 times
-you are too heavy 23 times
-Have to go to the bathroom 15 times
-It is not food, at least you did one last week 10 times
-General Overseer (G.O) said we must fast next week 1 time
-Pastor said there will be holy communion tomorrow 5 times
-Tomorrow is Sunday, the day of the lord 5 times
-People are coming for house fellowship in our house 5 times.

The 62 times I did succeed, the result was not always satisfying because of your behavior.you will start by ordering me around :

-Switch off the light
-Close the window
-The door is not properly lock, close it
-Put fan in number 5
-Lay the bed very well
-Take your bath and use a perfume etc.

Are the orders you normally give, like a commander of the army, poor me!
I have to obey you, else no show for me, that night. Even when you agree I don't always enjoy myself because of the way you normally react.

-Do what you want to do let me sleep-15 times
-You just lay there as if you are not on bed with me-12 times
-Your face looks sad and gloomy like somebody mourning-11 times
-I have to wake you up to tell you I had finished-9 times
-You quickly got up from bed and rushed to the bathroom-10 times
-I thought I hurt you because you were just shouting and complaining throughout-7 times

For our marriage to be better, I think you need to improve and make me happy and remember that sex is one of your major duties as a wife , without which peace may find it difficult to reign in the home.

Thank you in advance for improving.

Yours in love,

Your hungry and neglected husband

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LETTER FROM A SEX- STARVED HUSBAND TO HIS WIFE. by Aboks(m): 4:59am On May 22, 2020
Hhhhhh Hmmmmmmm very powerful letter
Re: LETTER FROM A SEX- STARVED HUSBAND TO HIS WIFE. by InfinityFabric: 5:09am On May 22, 2020
LETTER FROM A SEX BRAIN- STARVED HUSBAND TO HIS WIFE.

3 Likes

Re: LETTER FROM A SEX- STARVED HUSBAND TO HIS WIFE. by agbolahan1991(m): 5:10am On May 22, 2020
Am experiencing this too

1 Like

Re: LETTER FROM A SEX- STARVED HUSBAND TO HIS WIFE. by Nobody: 5:27am On May 22, 2020
grin grin
Tell madam you want to take a second wife.

1 Like

Re: LETTER FROM A SEX- STARVED HUSBAND TO HIS WIFE. by GOFRONT(m): 5:30am On May 22, 2020
Chaiii......

And my wife won't stop to suck on my C^rk all through the night....It's cos of her I'm awake at this time.........She too love s*x.

BTW: I have a 30 year old Niece who is already done and dusted with her Education. Choclate skinned..,Pls I need her a husband.....Op would you mind checking her out, perhaps she could get you out of the expressway that your wife has pushed you to........A trailer might just be on its way coming. You dont know!!!!

1 Like

Re: LETTER FROM A SEX- STARVED HUSBAND TO HIS WIFE. by femi4: 7:05am On May 22, 2020
agbolahan1991:
Am experiencing this too
talk to her, don't assume she understand
Re: LETTER FROM A SEX- STARVED HUSBAND TO HIS WIFE. by Nobody: 9:09am On May 22, 2020
Mehn any wife dat does the above list by OP must be a senseless wife. When I choose you as a wife and pledge b4 God and many eye witnesses dat you're going to be my wife while I be your husband means we both owe each other and nothing can break it, so giving me all ds excuse as OP listed go make me isolate her as if she dey IDH Yaba.

Women need to understand dat their husband is entitled to two category of food (man-made & naturally cook;wife).

1 Like

Re: LETTER FROM A SEX- STARVED HUSBAND TO HIS WIFE. by potent5(m): 9:50am On May 22, 2020
What!
Re: LETTER FROM A SEX- STARVED HUSBAND TO HIS WIFE. by Nobody: 11:16am On May 22, 2020
Hmmm.

Some ladies sha. Ion no y u'll be having sex with someone and you can't move your hands to touch them. Like wtf?

2 Likes

Re: LETTER FROM A SEX- STARVED HUSBAND TO HIS WIFE. by rosy1992(f): 2:23pm On May 22, 2020
It is well, carry your cross o.
Re: LETTER FROM A SEX- STARVED HUSBAND TO HIS WIFE. by Arexit: 2:45pm On May 22, 2020
femi4:
talk to her, don't assume she understand

talk what, what does she think marriage is? itold mine that i was tired of this sh*t and the next 3 times i want and dont get is the last time i will ask but i will satisfy myself (girls plenty for town) over six months now no argument. after reading the op i just realise i no de upset anymore grin grin

nonsense! with all the stress man carry for head you go come de deal with this too?

2 Likes

Re: LETTER FROM A SEX- STARVED HUSBAND TO HIS WIFE. by Ifabernard(m): 2:57pm On May 22, 2020
So you geh time de count how many times your wife rejected you? You are really jobless undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: LETTER FROM A SEX- STARVED HUSBAND TO HIS WIFE. by Teeboy15(m): 3:06pm On May 22, 2020
PrettyPrint:
Hmmm.

Some ladies sha. Ion no y u'll be having sex with someone and you can't move your hands to touch them. Like wtf?

Ermm... I'm kinda confused here. Did you type this from a male or female angle?
Re: LETTER FROM A SEX- STARVED HUSBAND TO HIS WIFE. by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 22, 2020
Teeboy15:

Ermm... I'm kinda confused here. Did you type this from a male or female angle?
both angles grin

(1) (Reply)

This Is What Is Keeping Me Awake [Picture] / Nigerian Male Cross-dresser Jay Boogie Flaunts His 'curves' In New Photos / Taxi Driver Masturbates And Ejaculates While Carrying Some Women In His Car (18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.