Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,149 members, 7,780,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:37 AM

Bayelsa Relaxes Social Gathering Order, Raises Number To 200 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Relaxes Social Gathering Order, Raises Number To 200 (15485 Views)

Tinubu's Outburst Pays Off As CBN Further Relaxes Cashless Policy / Obiano Relaxes Lockdown In Anambra, Asks Churches To Resume Activities / Coronavirus: Lagos Enforces Rules On Social Gathering. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Relaxes Social Gathering Order, Raises Number To 200 by adadike(f): 6:11am On May 22, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
NCDC go gree?
Abi you want spoil market for them?
Just as dem no gree believe say my state has zero case of covid19, they still find it hard to accept cos dem believe say no by force to get the scam virus as e be like MTN everywhere you go
my dear, we all should join hands to say no to them.
Re: Bayelsa Relaxes Social Gathering Order, Raises Number To 200 by PastorandMentor(m): 6:11am On May 22, 2020
If i reply you just like you did, it will work for you. Don't abuse everyone you see even people you don't know.
Run along boy. Stay safe.
Alberta123:

Shut the f.uck up
Re: Bayelsa Relaxes Social Gathering Order, Raises Number To 200 by Nobody: 6:11am On May 22, 2020

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Relaxes Social Gathering Order, Raises Number To 200 by Hndrrxxx(m): 6:19am On May 22, 2020
Who are these Bayelsans drawing Nigeria backwards

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Relaxes Social Gathering Order, Raises Number To 200 by Aforxzy(f): 6:20am On May 22, 2020
Nice. But everyone should please do the needful to avoid the spread of the virus.
Re: Bayelsa Relaxes Social Gathering Order, Raises Number To 200 by Apos2(m): 6:20am On May 22, 2020
I hope a better consideration is given to our schools as well ASAP... they shouldn't just given much attention to our religions centers (churches and mosques) alone... markets places has been open quit a while, hence, i couldn't see what is stopping them in opening the school. Even if it gonna be gradual process as others.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Relaxes Social Gathering Order, Raises Number To 200 by Harunabisanti(m): 6:22am On May 22, 2020
My advise is that we should all submit ourselves to our creator. The 200 worshippers allowed to gather, are they not more that sufficient to spread the virus?

God forgives us our sins and protect humanity

Re: Bayelsa Relaxes Social Gathering Order, Raises Number To 200 by AlphaStorm: 6:24am On May 22, 2020
No b small thing oooo
Btw, I am currently buying / selling BTC/ETH/G.CARD.
Call/whatsapp check my signature
Re: Bayelsa Relaxes Social Gathering Order, Raises Number To 200 by Harunabisanti(m): 6:25am On May 22, 2020
Everybody is tired
Re: Bayelsa Relaxes Social Gathering Order, Raises Number To 200 by Harunabisanti(m): 6:28am On May 22, 2020
Gaggi:
Our churches have failed us. I'll be doing less church attendance and worship more from home henceforth even after the pandemic is over.

On your own
Re: Bayelsa Relaxes Social Gathering Order, Raises Number To 200 by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:29am On May 22, 2020
Have you done a risk analysis by carrying out some random tests in different areas before this action? This Covid-19 has shown how slow a lot of the so called big men in power are.

Lockdown means nothing without testing, isolating and treating infected ones.
Re: Bayelsa Relaxes Social Gathering Order, Raises Number To 200 by ikorodureporta: 6:30am On May 22, 2020
cheesy
so 200 people is ok to gather? Na d fear of David b dis
Re: Bayelsa Relaxes Social Gathering Order, Raises Number To 200 by Luckydubby7(m): 6:34am On May 22, 2020
The greatest mistake Nigeria government made was to lockdown Lagos, Ogun and FCT for good 5 weeks.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Relaxes Social Gathering Order, Raises Number To 200 by Ugwueme1(m): 6:40am On May 22, 2020
AS if the previous one work
Re: Bayelsa Relaxes Social Gathering Order, Raises Number To 200 by galadima77(m): 6:41am On May 22, 2020
Luckydubby7:
The greatest mistake Nigeria government made was to lockdown Lagos, Ogun and FCT for good 5 weeks.

Only a few see it as such. Many dafts supported the scam while some used same opportunity to cash out and tyrannize the citizenry. Now that the figures are higher and economy's going south, we open.

Always a loss - loss for the masses!

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Relaxes Social Gathering Order, Raises Number To 200 by Tchibexs: 6:41am On May 22, 2020
PastorandMentor:
Gradually the nation is coming back to shape.
Thank you Jesus for keeping us alive.
Covid-19 didn't see our end
We'll watch end and go totally.
Somebody shout Hallelujah cheesy

Modified: After this whole Drama, I'll arrange for a small party.
Chilled free Budwiser
Hot Gizzard
Pepper Chicken wings
Free room for every man that comes with his babe or wife.
Now i understand that this world is nothing.
Just enjoy your life until God call you home.
keep me inform for the party.am waiting
Re: Bayelsa Relaxes Social Gathering Order, Raises Number To 200 by martineverest(m): 6:42am On May 22, 2020
Seventy7kings:
cheesy WTF!

If it was Gandollar or El-Rufai, our oversabi bros will be blowing big grammar, forming woke, crying bitterly like;

'how did I end up in the same country with these idiots'

'God punish Lugard for merging me with these illitrates'

'Northern people are the most backward'

'what's wrong with these head slammers'

May God punish you all who criticise the action of northerners but praise this stupidity.
I hate hypocrisy!
u said my mind

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Relaxes Social Gathering Order, Raises Number To 200 by Mrpojj(m): 6:45am On May 22, 2020
jidamsel43:
This thing has turned to another thing. Many people blame northern governors for lifting ban of religious gathering but praise southern governors for the same act. Hypocrisy at the highest order

Oga the country is gradually coming back to shape
Re: Bayelsa Relaxes Social Gathering Order, Raises Number To 200 by Mrpojj(m): 6:45am On May 22, 2020
Gaggi:
Our churches have failed us. I'll be doing less church attendance and worship more from home henceforth even after the pandemic is over.

How did ur church faill u
Re: Bayelsa Relaxes Social Gathering Order, Raises Number To 200 by Reader530(m): 6:48am On May 22, 2020
good
Re: Bayelsa Relaxes Social Gathering Order, Raises Number To 200 by YADNUS11: 6:50am On May 22, 2020
A true Christian Governor, Muslim oya over to you
Re: Bayelsa Relaxes Social Gathering Order, Raises Number To 200 by Twenty47(m): 6:51am On May 22, 2020
If u come late, no church for you lol
Re: Bayelsa Relaxes Social Gathering Order, Raises Number To 200 by Naudeyrushme(m): 6:52am On May 22, 2020
Re: Bayelsa Relaxes Social Gathering Order, Raises Number To 200 by Yemite49: 6:57am On May 22, 2020
A male roommate needed in a room self contained apartment in Onipanu area , Lagos Interested individual should contact 07032307844
Re: Bayelsa Relaxes Social Gathering Order, Raises Number To 200 by Fuckingmallam45(m): 6:58am On May 22, 2020
zabuur:
We already have a lot of health related illnesses ravaging the world, what I believe every concerned person is trying to do is to help and not add Covid 19 to the list.

A lot still believe this virus shit isn't real, some that believe it is aren't convinced it's here in Nigeria. My question is, would u wait until either u or one of your loved ones gets affected b4 u believe/act.

Simple unimaginable things have killed people. I know someone who died by just stepping on nail. Millions have passed coz of malaria and u see some people saying, he/she had just ordinary malaria.

At least, let everyone try to push the covid thing away if possible instead of just relaxing and accepting defeat. Tie your camel down b4 u call on God to watch over it for you. Even, if this would miraculously leave, let God be impressed by our reactions to the virus.

Still Stay Safe
What is your point now??
Re: Bayelsa Relaxes Social Gathering Order, Raises Number To 200 by Youngzero2(m): 6:59am On May 22, 2020
Pls
Re: Bayelsa Relaxes Social Gathering Order, Raises Number To 200 by Nobody: 7:07am On May 22, 2020
Diri just enjoys been Gov and ibthink nothing more
Re: Bayelsa Relaxes Social Gathering Order, Raises Number To 200 by desiredhome: 7:07am On May 22, 2020
Seventy7kings:
cheesy WTF!

If it was Gandollar or El-Rufai, our oversabi bros will be blowing big grammar, forming woke, crying bitterly like;

'how did I end up in the same country with these idiots'

'God punish Lugard for merging me with these illitrates'

'Northern people are the most backward'

'what's wrong with these head slammers'

May God punish you all who criticise the action of northerners but praise this stupidity.
I hate hypocrisy!

It is called SELFISHNESS.......... hypocrites
Re: Bayelsa Relaxes Social Gathering Order, Raises Number To 200 by SIONKPO1(m): 7:08am On May 22, 2020
Alberta123:

Shut the f.uck up
Do you have sense
Re: Bayelsa Relaxes Social Gathering Order, Raises Number To 200 by universe26(m): 7:09am On May 22, 2020
PastorandMentor:
Gradually the nation is coming back to shape.
Thank you Jesus for keeping us alive.
Covid-19 didn't see our end
We'll watch end and go totally.
Somebody shout Hallelujah cheesy

Modified: After this whole Drama, I'll arrange for a small party.
Chilled free Budwiser
Hot Gizzard
Pepper Chicken wings
Free room for every man that comes with his babe or wife.
Now i understand that this world is nothing.
Just enjoy your life until God call you home.

Oga no be hallelujah, na halleluyah!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is Gen. Muhammed Buhari ? Detailed / Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal / Fresh Crisis Rocks Correctional Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.