Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,525 members, 7,808,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Missing Jimoh Bello Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ogun (Graphic Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Jimoh Bello Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ogun (Graphic Photo) (71405 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) / 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) / Victor Aleke's Brother Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Jimoh Bello Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ogun (Graphic Photo) by Longman8: 10:10am On May 22, 2020
The evil that men do today, come back to hunt them 2maro. When it does they always blame it on their enemies. indeed INSIDE LIFE
Re: Missing Jimoh Bello Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ogun (Graphic Photo) by Dearlord(m): 10:12am On May 22, 2020
Life is thinner than air
Re: Missing Jimoh Bello Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ogun (Graphic Photo) by Abbeybailey(m): 10:13am On May 22, 2020
AreaFada2:

It can even be over a little argument or little money. They meant to humiliate and kill him. Such stuff are mostly personal. Over money, woman, property or disagreement or envy.

Those people you think are wretched and can't do anything are the most dangerous. Because they have not much to lose.

RIP to him.
Spot on. The most dangerous man on Earth is the wretched and downtrodden because he believes that he has nothing to lose.
Re: Missing Jimoh Bello Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ogun (Graphic Photo) by Jeffyblaq(m): 10:21am On May 22, 2020
ValCon888:
Probably waylaid him, had him tortured and killed.
There was no intention to collect ransom money but to commit murder.

I will never understand why he had to travel so late at night.
The said time of incident wasn't that late. In a sane country there ain't any time given to travel..

But here in the contraption. Every time seem to be an odd time.

This is the lyf we livin..

No one cares anymore!
Re: Missing Jimoh Bello Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ogun (Graphic Photo) by sugarfrank(m): 10:27am On May 22, 2020
...we have commenced investigation. Police no de carry last, Dem go catch the culprits.
Re: Missing Jimoh Bello Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ogun (Graphic Photo) by Jeffyblaq(m): 10:28am On May 22, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Please Seun I am tired of viewing decomposing corpses on this platform ooo... Don't you know this shit messes with someone psyche?

Yea yea we all will die someday but seriously we don't wanna see d disgusting state we'll be in after death abeg.
I think itz cool to learn n take a bitter truth pills than taking the pleasant fragrance lies as pills..

Above all, the pysche of majority in the contraption is beyond redemption or counselling.

You right though!
Re: Missing Jimoh Bello Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ogun (Graphic Photo) by Vulcan24(m): 10:31am On May 22, 2020
hmmm!

look for a bullet wound, rigor don't bleed unless body broke.... there's an entry and exit wound to cause that blood dripping

likely suspect ..........

watch it: people who are tasked to protect us.

instinct tells me....... hmmmmm
Re: Missing Jimoh Bello Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ogun (Graphic Photo) by Cool83(m): 10:33am On May 22, 2020
I posted it on nairaland here when we were looking for him, it never got to front page. RIP to my generous brother
Re: Missing Jimoh Bello Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ogun (Graphic Photo) by Cool83(m): 10:36am On May 22, 2020
POWEROFPEACE:
The man was murdered but we don't know the reason,

It could be family member so as to inherit his wealth, cult or a revenge mission

May his soul rest in peace
we have a peaceful family, and we loved one another
Re: Missing Jimoh Bello Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ogun (Graphic Photo) by AMUNSI23(f): 10:45am On May 22, 2020
Ogun started killing since the time of john the baptist

1 Like

Re: Missing Jimoh Bello Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ogun (Graphic Photo) by BEEFIE: 10:50am On May 22, 2020
adecz:
angry sad sad sad sad

Once you are doing well, envious vultures will start circling around you..

What a way to die; likely an inside job.
Na people who Sabi you go kill you

1 Like

Re: Missing Jimoh Bello Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ogun (Graphic Photo) by SweetCunt97(f): 10:50am On May 22, 2020
Jeffyblaq:

I think itz cool to learn n take a bitter truth pills than taking the pleasant fragrance lies as pills..

Above all, the pysche of majority in the contraption is beyond redemption or counselling.

You right though!
Gracias
Re: Missing Jimoh Bello Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ogun (Graphic Photo) by TheEnlightenedO(m): 10:53am On May 22, 2020
mrjangaweed:
see as much as I might sound blunt
there are more to this
someone cannot just be killed like that without committing a capital offense to the person that killed him
even cocaine bosses don't kill like that unless you cross them.
neither did the death look like Fulani herdsmen induced.
it's either he stepped on toes (probably slept with someone's wife because these set of people are notorious for that)

NOTHING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING gives anyone a right to kill a fellow man except he's at war...

or a deal gone bad, probably dealing with the devil and forgot to use long spoon

anyway RIP
Re: Missing Jimoh Bello Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ogun (Graphic Photo) by BEEFIE: 10:54am On May 22, 2020
Cool83:
we have a peaceful family, and we loved one another
business rivals or friends
Re: Missing Jimoh Bello Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ogun (Graphic Photo) by 24kmagic: 10:54am On May 22, 2020
This Idi-iroko of a place has always been in the news for the wrong reasons.

Cult initiations are carried out in Idi-iroko. It also serves as a home to ritualists, kidnappers, human parts dealers, drug lords etc.

Fear South
Re: Missing Jimoh Bello Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ogun (Graphic Photo) by dangoteinlaw: 11:06am On May 22, 2020
FGonline:
Nonsense

How are u sure ,he didn't brought it upon himself.

Some ppl are dubious
yea you have a point, like that guy killled inside the bush. When he ran away with ppls money to flex and buy cars he never thought his victim will be heart full enough to smoke him up. I have forgiven countless ppl in my lifetime alone especially those work related. How would u feel to invest ur own money in someones work and las las he refuses to pay, police is even toothless in such case but u just leave them for god even though god is obviously sleeping or should i say dead!!
Re: Missing Jimoh Bello Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ogun (Graphic Photo) by BEEFIE: 11:07am On May 22, 2020
afecgivers:
I remembered one of my staff threatening me that he will kill me if I don't pay him his one-month salary. He quit my job for another without the usual one month notice and he wanted payment for that month. I picked him up in is current job place, I made him sign undertaking with the state CID. We should be careful those we employ in the name of staff, I have seen a lot in Nigeria. You'll see cult members writing application to your company, native doctor children, thief gangs wizard and witches. These factors made some people conclude that successful people in Nigeria belong to something. It might be one ex staff did this thing to this man.

your case is very funny...at least you are being proactive.
Re: Missing Jimoh Bello Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ogun (Graphic Photo) by israelnedion(m): 11:09am On May 22, 2020
Re: Missing Jimoh Bello Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ogun (Graphic Photo) by israelnedion(m): 11:16am On May 22, 2020
Re: Missing Jimoh Bello Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ogun (Graphic Photo) by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:23am On May 22, 2020
This man just died for nothing. the police won't do any investigation to unravel the killers.

remember Oko Oloyun who was shot dead on his way to IB not long ago?

nothing has come up from the police as per investigation results. nothing has been done. we are not hearing anything about it again.
despite the man's popularity in Nigeria and overseas, he just died like that. everybody has forgotten about him.

and the police said they would find the killers and do justice.
where the killers?

same will be for this man too. that's Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Missing Jimoh Bello Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ogun (Graphic Photo) by TGON(m): 12:03pm On May 22, 2020
thatigboman:
I have been to owode before.
It is a very lawless and hopeless town. It is near idi iroko, the border town.
In owode, 90% of the youths are smugglers. U will enter a restaurant to eat, some useless guys will enter and light indian hemp. They smoke indian hemp openly. In front of my friend, an army officer on uniform. The guys no send.
They serve beer, 2 bottles at a time with bowl. They dont use cups.
And weekends, u see girls in higher institutions from as far as lagos troop into the hotels in the town to do ashawo.
Early in the morning, u will be hearing cars zooming at about 300km/hr. smuggled cars.
That owode is nothing but sodom and gomorrah.
walai u no lie...u av really bin dere b4

1 Like

Re: Missing Jimoh Bello Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ogun (Graphic Photo) by SamOyovwi: 12:09pm On May 22, 2020
shocked Regular mining activity
masterP042:
Hmm. So sad. It may have been a deal gone bad or a regular mining activity in that region. Autopsy will aid in investigation.
Re: Missing Jimoh Bello Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ogun (Graphic Photo) by TGON(m): 12:10pm On May 22, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Please Seun I am tired of viewing decomposing corpses on this platform ooo... Don't you know this shit messes with someone psyche?

Yea yea we all will die someday but seriously we don't wanna see d disgusting state we'll be in after death abeg.
madam seun is nt ur problem...u knw u cnt stand d sight of a decomposing body den y did u open d thread?...i hate anything dat has 2 do with snakes so u will neva catch me viewing a snake related thread...so stop viewing any thread dat is related 2 dead people...shikena
Re: Missing Jimoh Bello Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ogun (Graphic Photo) by seguno2: 12:23pm On May 22, 2020
illicit:
Too many killers roaming about in this country.

The labour of our heroes past is our problem.

So sad that we fell for the scam of Buhari being able to provide security to our country.
Terrible mistake we made.
Re: Missing Jimoh Bello Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ogun (Graphic Photo) by SweetCunt97(f): 12:27pm On May 22, 2020
TGON:
madam seun is nt ur problem...u knw u cnt stand d sight of a decomposing body den y did u open d thread?...i hate anything dat has 2 do with snakes so u will neva catch me viewing a snake related thread...so stop viewing any thread dat is related 2 dead people...shikena
Yes sir.
Re: Missing Jimoh Bello Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ogun (Graphic Photo) by frog12: 12:31pm On May 22, 2020
the security system has collapse.
Re: Missing Jimoh Bello Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ogun (Graphic Photo) by excel101(m): 12:45pm On May 22, 2020
This might probably be fine deal gone wrong
Re: Missing Jimoh Bello Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ogun (Graphic Photo) by AFONJACOW(m): 12:49pm On May 22, 2020
I hope they didn't mine his skull or planing to do so thereafter Because that state is notorious for skull mining... Afonja kwenu

1 Like

Re: Missing Jimoh Bello Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ogun (Graphic Photo) by jimcaddy(m): 1:54pm On May 22, 2020
The heart of an African man is filled with pure evil, pure hate, pure jealousy and greed. The average African man can kill to get undue advantage over others... Shame on his killers as I hope they get caught soon...
Re: Missing Jimoh Bello Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ogun (Graphic Photo) by Carloslehder: 3:26pm On May 22, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Ogun State: The Home of the most brutal skullminers. You people make me sick! Alayema anfami! Rankos!
Commit genius from your name,you're a repulsive fool
Re: Missing Jimoh Bello Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ogun (Graphic Photo) by StubbornGENIUS: 3:34pm On May 22, 2020
Carloslehder:

Commit genius from your name,you're a repulsive fool
Commit genius... ogbeni you can't even type what someone can understand.Can't imagine what people go through when you speak. Just go and sit for FSLC and come back,maybe people might understand you.

1 Like

Re: Missing Jimoh Bello Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ogun (Graphic Photo) by uvie66: 5:29pm On May 22, 2020
adecz:
angry sad sad sad sad

Once you are doing well, envious
vultures will start circling around you..

Just like the young Yahoo yahoo boy
that was killed in IMO state early
this month by vultures who felt they
deserve his money more than him.

What a way to die; likely an
inside job.
How can you compare a yahoo fraudster to a Hotel owner. Yahoo are thieves simple and short, They steal by deception.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State / Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) / Man Steals Goat, Slaughters It And Wears It On His Body Like A Vest. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.