Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,410 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me (84749 Views)

My Dead Neighbour / My Uncle Wife Is Insensitive / Father Bathes His New Born Baby: "My Wife Needs Rest" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me by joshjc(m): 9:09pm On May 22, 2020
[quote author=femi4 post=89822665]That was Old testament, Christianity didn't start there/quote]but payment of tithe is in the old testament?
Re: My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me by Investmentfreak: 9:10pm On May 22, 2020
grin grin

In Africa sex is overhyped
Re: My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me by chaloskyx: 9:10pm On May 22, 2020
Nobody needs to help you follow your conscience and do the right thing which is not to give into her advances. if she wants kids she can re marry or enter into a relationship with someone else. even if you were not married its still wrong

1 Like

Re: My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me by joshjc(m): 9:10pm On May 22, 2020
femi4:
That was Old testament, Christianity didn't start there

As Christians: Study Old testament to learn how they lived but study new testament to know how to live
but payment of tithe is in the old testament,so why are we still practicing it,if we only study how they lived in the past.

1 Like

Re: My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 22, 2020
OP, I just checked your profile and discovered you registered only today. Are you sure you're not trying to draw traffic under the guise of a new moniker? wink

1 Like

Re: My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 22, 2020
If U Av What It Takes 2 Take Care Of Her & D Children, Do So.
Re: My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me by BB9ja007: 9:13pm On May 22, 2020
U sound like you interested in the woman already. I swear I hate people like u. Let’s bet, do it and ur wife will kill u in ur sleep or better still poison u. Why are u thinking of spoiling ur home because of old woman Toto, if to Bleep fresh Toto dey hungry u, u no Dey see fresh girls around. I hate people dat don’t think about tomorrow. I pity d woman whn marry u
Modesthy:

I'm Igbo and 37 years. She is 42 and her son is 12 years while my uncle was 51 years when he died.
Re: My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me by crackhouse(m): 9:14pm On May 22, 2020
Ningen:
IVF is an option.

what's the need of spending millions on ivf when he can actually go in without padlock.

1 Like

Re: My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:14pm On May 22, 2020
Bola146:
Men !!!! grin grin na wa o, so if people advice you here to do it, you will do it grin grin abeg please tell us what is in your mind or have you done it ?

I think you should have given her a straight answer that you can't do it, that she should remarry or adopt undecided advice ko, advice ni lipsrsealed

Re: My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me by kurlz(f): 9:15pm On May 22, 2020
Stay Faraway from her. Only relate with the son from afar. There are other and older men in the family she should approach them. What nonsense?
Try it at your own risk.
She's looking for fresh blood to suck.

2 Likes

Re: My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me by Ventura1: 9:15pm On May 22, 2020
femi4:
That was Old testament, Christianity didn't start there

As Christians: Study Old testament to learn how they lived but study new testament to know how to live

Does this your statement/belief applicable to tithes too?

1 Like

Re: My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me by idonhammer: 9:15pm On May 22, 2020
What killed your uncle?

Modesthy:

I'm Igbo and 37 years. She is 42 and her son is 12 years while my uncle was 51 years when he died.
Re: My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me by muffyt05: 9:15pm On May 22, 2020
Japa japa omo japa go London ehhehh
Me just dey sing Naira Marley song ooo
Re: My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me by lomprico(m): 9:15pm On May 22, 2020
Modesthy:
I had a good uncle who passed away three years ago. His wife morned him for one year. I lived with that my uncle until I got married and parked to my own house.

I use to visit the house sometimes. After the mourning, his wife called me and told me that I should give her more children. She has only one male child. I refused. But She said I should do it for her because she doesn't want children outside the family because she loved my uncle and our family and that she can't continue to stay with only one child.

I'm completely confused. First I'm married doing that is infidelity, sencondly, the uncle was like a father to me before his death. And I see it as a big sin.

Please somebody should help me, what do I do here? How do I handle this issue? Thanks for your candid advice.

have u not heard of artificial insenimation?
Re: My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me by pacificom: 9:17pm On May 22, 2020
Since you are married, why not singularly devote your love to your wife and children. Abstain from such immorality, and I bet that that your beloved uncle's soul will continue to rest in peace.

3 Likes

Re: My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me by AristocraticMe: 9:17pm On May 22, 2020
Modesthy:
I had a good uncle who passed away three years ago. His wife morned him for one year. I lived with that my uncle until I got married and parked to my own house.

I use to visit the house sometimes. After the mourning, his wife called me and told me that I should give her more children. She has only one male child. I refused. But She said I should do it for her because she doesn't want children outside the family because she loved my uncle and our family and that she can't continue to stay with only one child.

I'm completely confused. First I'm married doing that is infidelity, sencondly, the uncle was like a father to me before his death. And I see it as a big sin.

Please somebody should help me, what do I do here? How do I handle this issue? Thanks for your candid advice.
Baba dont do it ooooo, like someone said dont complicate your life.

On what basis should you do it ? cheating on your wife because of someone else, there is nothing that is hidden that wont be revealed. What will your children think of you when they realize their father was cheater that slept with his uncle's wife. What will your think of you.

Why complicate your life.

DONT DO IT..... thats is my advice.... the choice is yours

5 Likes

Re: My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 22, 2020
2special:
Even if you've to do it which am against, let her call the whole family and tell them for them to advice and who will be taking care of her children.....
Re: My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me by femmyapson(m): 9:18pm On May 22, 2020
Modesthy:

What happens in Old testament Stays in Old testament. This is the NEW TESTAMENT. JESUS HAS COME INTO THE WORLD, OLD THINGS are PASSED AWAY, ALL THINGS becomes NEW..Hence the title "NEW TESTAMENT"
You are married sir, it is a sin against God, humanity and your wife if you sleep with that woman in the name of tradition or Help.
Dont Say you are looking for bible verse that back the act up or against the act.(saw dat in one of d replies u gave in page 3)
Read 1 Corinthians chapter 7 I think..Paul said Widows should remarry if they want or they can stay single if they want too. The bible(New testatment) didn't say widows should get impregnated by someone they are not married to or late husband family. It simply said they should REMARRY if they want.
In your case..You can't impregnate her because you are married(having affair outside your marriage in the name of whatsoever is FORNICATION) which is a great sin against GOD and your wife.

Well, i have talked like your fellow Christian brother.

Make I give you street advise too.
bro, are u fucking crazy?, what kind of stupid tradition do you want to follow. u want to impregnate a dead man wife in the name of giving her a child? MR HELPER pele ooo..
Your sperm is the only one available in Nigeria abi?. A sane and sensible married man wont even consider doing this shit more less bringing it to a forum for advice. I can see you don't love your wife, cos if you do, u won't want to sleep with that woman...

Ode ni bobo yi sha...ashewo oshi......(ask any afonja to interpret that for u...Mtsshwww

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 22, 2020
Ohizman73:

I have also told him the same thing,in my culture from the mid-west that is kee.even in modern times like i always tell people in marriage it is the family of the man shes marries so to say.in our culture marriage is a serious matter not a childs play as many young people of nowadays. till date traditional marriage has more value and legality than their church marriage.
I guess you're a muslim.
Re: My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me by timocruzcmbb(m): 9:18pm On May 22, 2020
There is nothing wrong with it,some traditions give their wife’s to the family to retain the wife,as long as the husband is dead you can marry her as second wife,just only if you want.

1 Like

Re: My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me by francium001: 9:20pm On May 22, 2020
Ohizman73:
the woman never said anything bad.it would sound absurb to many this modern time.And moreever since it was not forced on by her by the family.What has been the families reaction ,at least they took part in his funeral ceremonies. there is a procedure in this regard concerning her fate.despite modern times and all you are the best relative in line.the family opinion matters alot ,most especially if they were in good relations with the man. you own it a responsibility to take care of the mans business interest till the children are of age and affairs of running the mans home. that is why conscience wise you visit the place out of goodwill. what part of nigeria are you from.what is the age of his only son.what age did ur uncle die.what is ur age and his wifes own.
you are a true African, that's how it should be addressed and the conditions to meet before taking any decision

civilization and technology has stolen most of our customs and traditions

1 Like

Re: My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me by Originalsly: 9:20pm On May 22, 2020
Hmmm...... ask her to discuss it with your wife.

1 Like

Re: My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me by JoshTheGreat: 9:20pm On May 22, 2020
Brotherly, you are married, concentrate on your family and it's progress, rather than bringing to your head...

This London used Toshiba System is for sale in Abuja.... 08112378234 is the pin...

Re: My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me by Charisma01: 9:20pm On May 22, 2020
Another fake!!!!! story

1 Like

Re: My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me by henryelfhel: 9:20pm On May 22, 2020
Modesthy:

in Igbo tradition it's allow unless you don't like the woman she may choose another husband's relative. She is wise to have come to you.

2 Likes

Re: My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me by AreaFada2: 9:21pm On May 22, 2020
Modesthy:

The replies here mean that we see our tradition as inferior. And borrowed religion clearly now dictates what we do.

First of all, what's or what was the tradition in your clan? Do family members inherit wives? Or this is something culturally unknown and absurd that your late uncle's wife suddenly came up with?

Cultural congruence matters in understanding people.

While it may not be to everybody's taste (I couldn't do it for example), it doesn't make it wrong.

What would the entire family say about such a move?

And most importantly, what good will it do you and your wife to suddenly bring an aunt-in-law into your household as a quasi-wife or baby mama?

I guess these are some of the things people need to know before dishing out advise based on their own way of life or culture.

1 Like

Re: My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me by nizelgirl(f): 9:22pm On May 22, 2020
My only advice for you is do not toil with sin

2 Likes

Re: My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 22, 2020
kyng:
Op the woman demanding sexx from you is wrong that would be adultery.
The right way this would be done is for to approach the family elders and tell them her opinions then they will give her as a wife to one one of the family member who is capable and can take care of her and her children.
Tell her this is the right thing to do

#doitright
the woman didn't demand for sexx according to the OP. Rather , she approached him that she wanted to have more children (not sexx) through him and remain in the family.
Re: My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 22, 2020
Wetin you dey wait for grin
Re: My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me by frank41(m): 9:23pm On May 22, 2020
Ohizman73:

Good enough an ibo person here has chiped in a word on the cultural aspect and the bitter truth. it is not the womans fault to fall into such predicament of losing the love of her life at his prime. with the age ,the woman has all claim to make such request. do you know expect her at that age to go and look for a new husband. moreover she is already approaching menopause fast.it is also not her fault that she did not give birth to another child during the 12 years interval she gave birth to her only child. since you stayed with them you should know better. however this matter still lie your uncles kin. it doesnt mean sleeping with her physically ,if you dont relish the idea. you can donate sperm,

It depends on the financial buoyancy of the family in question cos assisted reproductive techniques of different kinds is quite cheap
Re: My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:23pm On May 22, 2020
Give am, shebi bikin plenty for ur body nau. You be OBA ton se OMO nau grin

1 Like

Re: My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me by saajus: 9:23pm On May 22, 2020
Talk to your wife if she will agree on IVF. Even you donating your sperm for IVF will still bring future complication. Let neutral guy donates for IVF. She's just 42 and still have many years ahead of her. Please, advise her to go marry somebody else.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) / Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos) / Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.