Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

FG Kicks-off Modified Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Lagos - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Kicks-off Modified Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Lagos (36620 Views)

Niger Rated Best State In School Feeding Programme / Pupils Being Fed On Pieces Of Paper In Kano - #School Feeding Programme (Video) / School Feeding Program In Niger State: See What Pupils Were Fed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Kicks-off Modified Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Lagos by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 22, 2020
...and the looting continues!
Re: FG Kicks-off Modified Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Lagos by gotousa2013: 1:01pm On May 22, 2020
Foolish leaders. School feeding program when schools are closed. Money must be looted .
Re: FG Kicks-off Modified Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Lagos by oneman2k7: 1:02pm On May 22, 2020
This govt no dey hear word
Re: FG Kicks-off Modified Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Lagos by wink2015(m): 1:02pm On May 22, 2020
TruthHurts100:
The cost of printing on those bags will feed thousands more.

Do they care?

They are just in Abuja signing cheques and giving orders to aide to withdraw money.
Re: FG Kicks-off Modified Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Lagos by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 22, 2020
barefaced stealing
Re: FG Kicks-off Modified Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Lagos by engrchykae(m): 1:10pm On May 22, 2020
Who are the school children being fed in this lockdown?
Are children still going to School?
Evil country
Re: FG Kicks-off Modified Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Lagos by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 22, 2020
SocialJustice:
Where do you reside, let's hang out. No sex. Just to have fun and talk.

from there you step up to 'please baby, it's only the head'...head wey no get shoulder
Re: FG Kicks-off Modified Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Lagos by Zephy: 1:15pm On May 22, 2020
I feel pity for our nation. This act of day time robbery is pitiful.

School feeding program while schools are closed?

Guys, just think past this stage, what is the fate of our economy in the post-pabdemic era?

You should prepare today for that era: check my inbox for all your company documents.

Start up your own business today!!!
Re: FG Kicks-off Modified Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Lagos by lagosrd: 1:17pm On May 22, 2020
As for me I don't have issues with this programme oo but those who attend both the parents and any other person that attended will be dealt with. Cos they are all conspirators.
Re: FG Kicks-off Modified Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Lagos by macfish101(m): 1:17pm On May 22, 2020
Nigeria and their yahoo yahoo government.
Re: FG Kicks-off Modified Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Lagos by urbanaira(f): 1:17pm On May 22, 2020
Call me please
Taiwo20:

I need an estimate of the amount and equipment involved
Re: FG Kicks-off Modified Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Lagos by BranddesignerH: 1:18pm On May 22, 2020
Modified school Feeding Program indeed

Abeg joor I will Design a Professional Logo for your Product or Services for 2k Only. Please see my signature.
Re: FG Kicks-off Modified Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Lagos by urbanaira(f): 1:19pm On May 22, 2020
Call me please
Kingzeez10:

I'm interested
Re: FG Kicks-off Modified Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Lagos by GFELOG2018: 1:20pm On May 22, 2020
This is the waste of resources.I have never seen a glaring fraud in open by Government Officials like this before .
Re: FG Kicks-off Modified Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Lagos by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 22, 2020
Easiest and quickest way by politicians to loot is welfarism and Nigerian politicians know how to use this to the max grin

Dull citizens.
Re: FG Kicks-off Modified Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Lagos by apexc8450: 1:23pm On May 22, 2020
Re: FG Kicks-off Modified Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Lagos by Peterscom79(m): 1:28pm On May 22, 2020
money121:
All Is well

Re: FG Kicks-off Modified Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Lagos by Ekpekaycee: 1:29pm On May 22, 2020
Is this for a week, month or term? Will a five year old child Carry a crate of egg home.? How many packages are there and how many children are in the school?
Re: FG Kicks-off Modified Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Lagos by chizzy2019(m): 1:29pm On May 22, 2020
I heard the cost of feeding each pupil is N4200. So that means to feed all the pupils in lagos will cost 37,589x4200= 157,873,800. My people this is the money this people want to siphon in d name of school feeding.
Re: FG Kicks-off Modified Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Lagos by Farki: 1:31pm On May 22, 2020
See as they kept what human beings will eat on the bare floor in the name of photography. undecided

Wait why are the families of the school kids included in this?

What is the point of continuing if the reason for it's existence (school) isn't in session?
Re: FG Kicks-off Modified Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Lagos by apexc114: 1:31pm On May 22, 2020
[color=#] 4322371[/color]
Re: FG Kicks-off Modified Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Lagos by AUTHORITTY(m): 1:34pm On May 22, 2020
Truely, the already looted funds via the school feeding program must be accounted for through the home feeding...this is the only alternative. I am still learning sha
Re: FG Kicks-off Modified Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Lagos by urbanaira(f): 1:34pm On May 22, 2020
Lagos
meetme01:

Re: FG Kicks-off Modified Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Lagos by kolade560: 1:35pm On May 22, 2020
looking for every means to loot with this covid issue
Re: FG Kicks-off Modified Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Lagos by apexc7399: 1:37pm On May 22, 2020
[color=#] 3082977[/color]
Re: FG Kicks-off Modified Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Lagos by Farki: 1:49pm On May 22, 2020
money121:

Farouk, who was represented at the event by the Director, National Commission for Refugees, Migrants and IDPs in the Ministry, Mrs. Margaret Ukegbu, explained that the special intervention will impact 37,589 beneficiaries made up of Parents, Guardians and Caregivers of Primary School children in participating schools.

She said, “The identified and selected households will each receive 5kg bag of Rice, 5kg bag of Beans, Vegetable and Palm Oil, Salt, Tomato Paste and 15 pieces of eggs. These rations have been revealed by nutrition experts to be of good nutritional value and benefit to the children”.

I'm sorry but who are the 'nutrition experts' who told them this. This is a normal bi weekly staple of the Nigerian diet. It isn't even nutritionally adequate if this is all they are being given and they have to share it with their families.

This is common sense really but what I don't understand is why the government insists on continuing this program during the pandemic.

If you want to include the families as well why it under the school feeding programme? If the entire family is so broke as they can't afford this normally their needs are far beyond that of the school feeding programme.
Re: FG Kicks-off Modified Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Lagos by greenguy: 1:49pm On May 22, 2020
This government is just shameless, desperate and wicked.

No matter what the country is going through, these hardened thieves have sworn to make money for themselves by ANY means.

It is more saddening that a SAN of the Federal Republic and a Senior pastor of RCCG oversees this inhumane looting of our collective wealth.

May everything sorrowful and evil locate them and their families.
Re: FG Kicks-off Modified Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Lagos by Agugbadin: 1:53pm On May 22, 2020
Ask4bigneyo:
Deceitful
End Time Feedings

Schools are not in session and Nigeria is on lockdown how are school children fed. Please who is is fooling who.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

British Woman Speaks Yoruba With Her Husband As She Graduates From UK University / FUNAAB Lecturer Using A Local Lamp To Illustrate How Plants Absorb Water. PICS / Gov. Adeleke Reverses Osun State Polytechnic Tuition Fees.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.