Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,899 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:36 AM

COVID-19: Nigeria Considers Discharging Yet-To-Recover Patients - NCDC DG - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Nigeria Considers Discharging Yet-To-Recover Patients - NCDC DG (18792 Views)

New COVID-19 Variants Not Cause For Concern – Chikwe Ihekweazu, NCDC DG / Coronavirus: We Will Release Policy On Face Masks This Week – NCDC DG / Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Considers Discharging Yet-To-Recover Patients - NCDC DG by saajus: 11:05am On May 22, 2020
I can't trust Nigerians on self-isolation. How will someone living in "face me and face you" one or two rooms self-isolate? He has to share a bathroom, toilet and kitchen with neighbours. It will be difficult to achieve in this poverty-stricken country. The Elites who have the resources to self-isolate lack the discipline. They proved that during the 14 days self-quarantine rule for incoming travellers.
Please, keep them.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Considers Discharging Yet-To-Recover Patients - NCDC DG by calvado: 11:05am On May 22, 2020
ok
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Considers Discharging Yet-To-Recover Patients - NCDC DG by Adex2442: 11:05am On May 22, 2020
I have begin to doubt this covid 19 existence in naija. Or maybe they have found cure but don't want to say it

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Considers Discharging Yet-To-Recover Patients - NCDC DG by MANDIPUTIN: 11:05am On May 22, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Considers Discharging Yet-To-Recover Patients - NCDC DG by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:06am On May 22, 2020
Gradually, we are getting there.

shebi I don dey talk am before.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Considers Discharging Yet-To-Recover Patients - NCDC DG by eki2000(m): 11:06am On May 22, 2020
No likes and shares on any comment. Pls keep the trend!

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Considers Discharging Yet-To-Recover Patients - NCDC DG by Ugwueme1(m): 11:07am On May 22, 2020
That with not be good the public abeg see my signature
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Considers Discharging Yet-To-Recover Patients - NCDC DG by oluwaseyi0: 11:07am On May 22, 2020
gimlunudri:
keep doing it
scammer
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Considers Discharging Yet-To-Recover Patients - NCDC DG by mediocre(m): 11:07am On May 22, 2020
System is already getting overwhelmed at less than 7000 cases but buhari wants 300 million for the digitalisation of NTA, whatever the fvck that means
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Considers Discharging Yet-To-Recover Patients - NCDC DG by Cholison(m): 11:08am On May 22, 2020
They have made enough from this scam, do not get me wrong, there are genuine cases but majoriuty has been used to scam the country or rather fleece the economy.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Considers Discharging Yet-To-Recover Patients - NCDC DG by Perfecttouchade: 11:09am On May 22, 2020
Lol.. who is decieving who? undecided
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Considers Discharging Yet-To-Recover Patients - NCDC DG by Nobody: 11:11am On May 22, 2020
MANDIPUTIN:
wat s dix

I'll ban u oi
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Considers Discharging Yet-To-Recover Patients - NCDC DG by gbemmyjoseph(m): 11:11am On May 22, 2020
Nigerians are liable to die soon. God please accept only Nigerians that are not into politics and those that did not have politicians as families, friends, relatives or did not have access to Politician like me But PLEASE GOD SEND THE REST TO EVERLASTING FIRE. WICKED NIGERIA POLITICIAN...
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Considers Discharging Yet-To-Recover Patients - NCDC DG by Nobody: 11:11am On May 22, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Considers Discharging Yet-To-Recover Patients - NCDC DG by Cmanforall: 11:12am On May 22, 2020
BlackSpanner:
What happened to all the properties and Hotels seized by EFCC? Use them as isolation centers. Which medical worker will move from house to house checking patients?

More reasons for Nigerians to doubt the government and the Corona virus hoax.

Our own version of COVID 19 is very confusing like the picture below.
Not only that, medical workers should be living in those houses or hotels because of the risk of infecting their loved ones.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Considers Discharging Yet-To-Recover Patients - NCDC DG by Prof0fficial: 11:12am On May 22, 2020
"The Dead are Tired of Sleep"...
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Considers Discharging Yet-To-Recover Patients - NCDC DG by Prof0fficial: 11:13am On May 22, 2020
"The Dead are getting Tired of Sleep"...
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Considers Discharging Yet-To-Recover Patients - NCDC DG by Themandator: 11:14am On May 22, 2020
What about the donation from the Catholic church of over 400 hospitals across thr length and breadth of the country?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Considers Discharging Yet-To-Recover Patients - NCDC DG by saajus: 11:15am On May 22, 2020
It's real o. I've watched some patients testimonies. Maybe Madagascar cure will work. We are just lucky that we have more mild and asymptomatic cases cos I am very sure a lot of people have contracted it but we are not really testing.
Adex2442:
I have begin to doubt this covid 19 existence in naija. Or maybe they have found cure but don't want to say it
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Considers Discharging Yet-To-Recover Patients - NCDC DG by Reference(m): 11:15am On May 22, 2020
I don't talk about things I have said for a very long time.
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Considers Discharging Yet-To-Recover Patients - NCDC DG by Saao(m): 11:15am On May 22, 2020
Our government can't do anything right? Palliatives they can't give everyone during lockdown, now just to provide for just less than 10,000 they can't still get it right. My people protect yourself, make sure u don't contract the virus. You are on your own. Be safe
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Considers Discharging Yet-To-Recover Patients - NCDC DG by Bimpe29: 11:16am On May 22, 2020
This disclosure will further increase the suspicious in some minds.
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Considers Discharging Yet-To-Recover Patients - NCDC DG by IkwerrePikin: 11:18am On May 22, 2020
Upworkwriter007:
Nigeria has less than 10,000 cases and we're talking of decongesting because of lack of facilities? Aswear Nigeria is not a country. BTW, it seems like the billionaires who donated cash are mugus for the government. We should be thinking of increasing out capacity to 500,000 not this.

Because the numbers are scam. They want a situation where they can write a report and say so so number of people isolated at homes and we spent billions treating and checking on them because it is clear the huge number they are adding no one is seeing them at the isolation center which risk them being probe over how many infected people and where they isolated those infected to spend such amount feeding and treating thrm. These govt are criminals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Considers Discharging Yet-To-Recover Patients - NCDC DG by Luckydubby7(m): 11:18am On May 22, 2020
When some of us kicked against locking down Lagos economy because of virus never existed in Nigeria, they call us fool.
When some of us called it covid419, they see us as ignorance. Time will tell.
We are observing and watching.
Delta, Anambra, have opened everything including worship centers nobody have die for almost 4 weeks now.
Shame on those supporting the lockdown.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Considers Discharging Yet-To-Recover Patients - NCDC DG by bigtt76(f): 11:27am On May 22, 2020
They will soon sack this one. He's doing things without thinking. How will you discharge yet to recover patients and expect them to fend for themselves? The same mistake they made with allowing suspected cases to go home after testing and only isolating them when the results were released. He needs to do more or the cabal will grow tired of his whinings. Same with the health minister.. how can you not know the whereabouts of the Chinese doctors etc

Racoon:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/coronavirus/394006-coronavirus-amid-rising-cases-nigeria-considers-discharging-yet-to-recover-patients.html

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Considers Discharging Yet-To-Recover Patients - NCDC DG by byinks(f): 11:28am On May 22, 2020
Racoon:
Despite the lockdown, Nigeria is still having more fresh cases meaning that it's not effective enough.Now our facilities are overwhelmed.Can Nigerians ever face reality in daring times like this Coronavirus pandemic & comply with safety regulations?

COVID 19 as far as naija is concerned is winding up.
Where in the world do you discharge a yet to recover COVID19 patient

Unless they never actually had coVid19 to begin with.

Confession time.
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Considers Discharging Yet-To-Recover Patients - NCDC DG by Dannyfan(m): 11:28am On May 22, 2020
Ok discharge them, we would suffer together....
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Considers Discharging Yet-To-Recover Patients - NCDC DG by byinks(f): 11:29am On May 22, 2020
bigtt76:
They will soon sack this one. He's doing things without thinking. How will you discharge yet to recover patients and expect them to fend for themselves? The same mistake they made with allowing suspected cases to go home after testing and only isolating them when the results were released. He needs to do more or the cabal will grow tired of his whinings. Same with the health minister.. how can you not know the whereabouts of the Chinese doctors etc

There no more funds remaining.. the party is over
Testing coVid19 has always been a sham.
Pawpaw goat and quails...
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Considers Discharging Yet-To-Recover Patients - NCDC DG by GamalNasser: 11:30am On May 22, 2020
Mr Ihekweazu said new evidence shows that it is safe to discharge recovering COVID-19 patients even when the results are still positive.

New evidence indeed ..God punish everyone behind this Scamdemic
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Considers Discharging Yet-To-Recover Patients - NCDC DG by boookworm: 11:31am On May 22, 2020
Oh really
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Considers Discharging Yet-To-Recover Patients - NCDC DG by bigtt76(f): 11:32am On May 22, 2020
Exactly... Someone was saying over the radio that the isolation centers have electricity 24/7 with air conditioner and feeding as if that is the ultimate goal of being a patient angry

AmazingELixir:
grin grin grin

Ebi like those ones dey take their palliative from the isolation centres...hunger badt.

They rather remain there and be re_infecting themselves while maintaining 3 square meal than be discharged and be ravaged by hunger..
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Considers Discharging Yet-To-Recover Patients - NCDC DG by Nobody: 11:33am On May 22, 2020
Customers are drying up! This man is a big fraud. They are planning to infect people directly so that the number can go up drastically. More cases; more money! Hahahha grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South Africa Records 13 Cases Of Coronavirus / Pyramid Energy Mat For Sale Now In Nigeria / The New STD That Can Kill You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.