Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Npower Beneficiaries; Have You Gotten Your April Stipend? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Npower Beneficiaries; Have You Gotten Your April Stipend? (592 Views)

FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. / Nigeria To Disengage 500,000 N-power Beneficiaries ‘soon’ / Why N-Power Is Yet To Pay 30k October Stipend To Beneficiaries? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower Beneficiaries; Have You Gotten Your April Stipend? by Abbeylanre15(m): 7:56am On May 22, 2020
The Minister promised all beneficiaries to expect their stipend this week. It's Friday, and my friends in the programme are yet to receive alert.
Re: Npower Beneficiaries; Have You Gotten Your April Stipend? by RunzMAN: 8:01am On May 22, 2020
Till next week
Re: Npower Beneficiaries; Have You Gotten Your April Stipend? by ifiokbenzy(m): 8:44am On May 22, 2020
No joy, Sadiya na female demon. She's the worst I've seen

1 Like

Re: Npower Beneficiaries; Have You Gotten Your April Stipend? by crispus09(m): 9:20am On May 22, 2020
may God punish that disaster woman.she is worst
op please I have dm you
I need your contact number or you can get to me through call/whatsapp 08032797203
we need to talk please
Re: Npower Beneficiaries; Have You Gotten Your April Stipend? by crispus09(m): 9:24am On May 22, 2020
Abbeylanre15:
The Minister promised all beneficiaries to expect their stipend this week. It's Friday, and my friends into in the programme are yet to receive alert.

op please I have dm you
I need your contact number or you can get to me through call/whatsapp 08032797203
we need to talk please
Re: Npower Beneficiaries; Have You Gotten Your April Stipend? by crispus09(m): 9:24am On May 22, 2020
Re: Npower Beneficiaries; Have You Gotten Your April Stipend? by crispus09(m): 9:25am On May 22, 2020
n
Re: Npower Beneficiaries; Have You Gotten Your April Stipend? by Abbeylanre15(m): 10:17am On May 22, 2020
ifiokbenzy:
No joy, Sadiya na female demon. She's the worst I've seen

I'm telling you..Such an incompetent lot
Re: Npower Beneficiaries; Have You Gotten Your April Stipend? by Abbeylanre15(m): 10:17am On May 22, 2020
crispus09:

op please I have dm you
we need to talk please

All right sir... Will contact you soon
Re: Npower Beneficiaries; Have You Gotten Your April Stipend? by ifiokbenzy(m): 10:27am On May 23, 2020
Abbeylanre15:

I'm telling you..Such an incompetent lot
The annoying part is when she tells you soon and very soon which means forever. Well I just hope after lockdown I get something meaningful.
Re: Npower Beneficiaries; Have You Gotten Your April Stipend? by Abbeylanre15(m): 11:24am On May 23, 2020
ifiokbenzy:

The annoying part is when she tells you soon and very soon which means forever. Well I just hope after lockdown I get something meaningful.

Ehya.... I feel your pain bro. May God answer all our hidden prayers
Re: Npower Beneficiaries; Have You Gotten Your April Stipend? by ifiokbenzy(m): 12:20am On May 24, 2020
Abbeylanre15:

Ehya.... I feel your pain bro. May God answer all our hidden prayers
Amen. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Study A master International Finance & Accounting At Iubh,work In Germany N2.3M / Interview With Cosmas Maduka: When You Have A Vision, You Are Close To A Mad Man / BigMediaNG Is Recruiting New & Seasoned Content Writers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.