Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Pro And Anti-Oshiomhole Forces Fight Dirty In Edo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro And Anti-Oshiomhole Forces Fight Dirty In Edo (20010 Views)

Adebutu, Kashamu’s Firms Fight Dirty Over Betting Game Rights / APC Crisis: How Anti-Oshiomhole Governors Lost Out / Two Pastors’ Wives Fight Dirty Over Politicians’ Bags Of Rice Sharing Formula (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro And Anti-Oshiomhole Forces Fight Dirty In Edo by Nobody: 10:17am On May 22, 2020
Kenplay:

You are too emotional. Take a chill pill.
just stating facts

2 Likes

Re: Pro And Anti-Oshiomhole Forces Fight Dirty In Edo by aBrokeRichDude: 10:17am On May 22, 2020
Mehnnn

Na who don chop belle full dey fight undecided...Benin politics don tire me angry las las all of dem na d same ....

Watin man go chop dis morning self....oh b like say i get smalk garri tongue.

Issoryt
Re: Pro And Anti-Oshiomhole Forces Fight Dirty In Edo by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:18am On May 22, 2020
Why can't these people behave like adults?
Re: Pro And Anti-Oshiomhole Forces Fight Dirty In Edo by Macphenson: 10:18am On May 22, 2020
APC house of commotion.

The only party that is a ruling and opposition party together.

It's funny how Oshiomhole is fronting Ize Iyamu after calling him a theif in public saying he should not be given access to the treasury, yet he wants to hand over the treasury key to the their now.

A = ASSOCIATION OF
P = PAST ( AND PRESENT)
C= Criminals.
Re: Pro And Anti-Oshiomhole Forces Fight Dirty In Edo by enemyofprogress: 10:20am On May 22, 2020
To God be the glory. Na this kind news dey sweet my belle
Re: Pro And Anti-Oshiomhole Forces Fight Dirty In Edo by Eric2much: 10:20am On May 22, 2020
Lets just watch and see what will happen at the end
Re: Pro And Anti-Oshiomhole Forces Fight Dirty In Edo by Nobody: 10:21am On May 22, 2020

1 Like

Re: Pro And Anti-Oshiomhole Forces Fight Dirty In Edo by tonysunkan: 10:22am On May 22, 2020
If these people are for the masses, will there be all these in-fighting?
Re: Pro And Anti-Oshiomhole Forces Fight Dirty In Edo by ThinkB4mention(f): 10:24am On May 22, 2020
Las Las them go settle....and the gullible youths will be used.... Nigeria remains a one party system ..... It's just revolving......I only pity the pains the "scape goats youths" will cause their loved ones.... because definitely there will casualty.....no be NAIJA? U can never see the politicians children among them , that's even the most pathetic part.....how wish all the youths can have my mindset.......this country for don change..... Especially during yaradua tenure
Re: Pro And Anti-Oshiomhole Forces Fight Dirty In Edo by Reference(m): 10:25am On May 22, 2020
Once again the problem is structure. Just remove allocation to Edo for the next four year term and watch as they will all pack and head home. When you ask each gladiator where he will find the 66 bilion naira Edo state typically was allocated in 2019 they will all run away and hide.

Then the free money scenario will change to that of governance by vision, thinking and mission. Then the so called leaders will become true servants at the mercy of the citizens. Then pleasure will turn to labour. Nothing in that is interesting to them.

Restructure Nigeria to rid governance of touts, pirates and parasites. Restructure Nigeria to let intellectual visionaires with a passion for true service shine through.
Re: Pro And Anti-Oshiomhole Forces Fight Dirty In Edo by Hypocrit: 10:26am On May 22, 2020
PDP or APC fighting is like two cult group fighting intra or inter war. Mtchewww... They can kill themselves for all i care. They have never been of any benefit to the country... They are a curse.
Re: Pro And Anti-Oshiomhole Forces Fight Dirty In Edo by ThinkB4mention(f): 10:26am On May 22, 2020
Re: Pro And Anti-Oshiomhole Forces Fight Dirty In Edo by Daum: 10:27am On May 22, 2020
Igbosmoker:
Obaseki is a goner, those who live in Edo state knows the truth.

In a north election between obaseki and ize iyamu, obaseki will loose woefully he can't even win his ward.

Now imagine oshiomole supporting him.

I don't understand how you guys view Oshiomole here in Edo state. So una think say he be Tinubu or Edo is Lagos. It's like you people don't understand Edo politics.
The simple fact that Oshiomole is giving this guy headache has made people to hate him in the state. The ordinary Masses who he says he fights for don't like him. If Oshiomole wants to test his power, he should not interfere with the primaries let Obaseki contest......I repeat, there is nobody in Edo state that can beat Godwin Obaseki on a free and fair election.

Nobody, no be mouth, Ize Iyamu no fit...una wen no dy stay Edo state go dy talk. Oshiomole was governor for 8 years yet PDP came back from nothing to a strong force in his time. Today PDP has two senators. It took the grace of God for them not to take the senatorial seat of Oshiomole. The ordinary people on the street love Obaseki at least for his style of governance. He no dy share money for thugs, that's the problem but dude has managed the state well so far only falling shot in areas like security. Aside that. So who dem won bring come to contest against am

Ize iyamu who lost to him in 2016....I campaigned for him. I be PDP, but ask PDP people, they hate that dude now. All they need to do is to play 2016 campaign videos when Oshiomole called him a big thief, that's all. Who else, is it dead meat Odubu when no fit do shit for him people for Ohrionmwon. E never see anything.

Edo state ain't going back to the days of Tony Kabaka and Nomoles......awuaaa

1 Like

Re: Pro And Anti-Oshiomhole Forces Fight Dirty In Edo by Ugwueme1(m): 10:35am On May 22, 2020
All na politics fighting for their own good
Re: Pro And Anti-Oshiomhole Forces Fight Dirty In Edo by blowjohn(m): 10:39am On May 22, 2020
comshots:
That was how oshiomole was using fuel price increment to be forcing Nigerians to embarked on incessant strike.At the end of the strike the price is never reduce to where it was.

How does that relate to the post?
It's like ur an Atheist ba?

Re: Pro And Anti-Oshiomhole Forces Fight Dirty In Edo by Benards(m): 10:40am On May 22, 2020
Fragility6:
Forces wey don chop belle full coz na only who see food chop go still dey fight 4 politicians
I tell you
Re: Pro And Anti-Oshiomhole Forces Fight Dirty In Edo by jaxxy(m): 10:44am On May 22, 2020
Oshiomole like power too much. He wasn’t controlled as a governor let the Governor do his job and give ur advice where needed.

1 Like

Re: Pro And Anti-Oshiomhole Forces Fight Dirty In Edo by blowjohn(m): 10:46am On May 22, 2020
Daum:

I don't understand how you guys view Oshiomole here in Edo state. So una think say he be Tinubu or Edo is Lagos. It's like you people don't understand Edo politics.
The simple fact that Oshiomole is giving this guy headache has made people to hate him in the state. The ordinary Masses who he says he fights for don't like him. If Oshiomole wants to test his power, he should not interfere with the primaries let Obaseki contest......I repeat, there is nobody in Edo state that can beat Godwin Obaseki on a free and fair election.

Nobody, no be mouth, Ize Iyamu no fit...una wen no dy stay Edo state go dy talk. Oshiomole was governor for 8 years yet PDP came back from nothing to a strong force in his time. Today PDP has two senators. It took the grace of God for them not to take the senatorial seat of Oshiomole. The ordinary people on the street love Obaseki at least for his style of governance. He no dy share money for thugs, that's the problem but dude has managed the state well so far only falling shot in areas like security. Aside that. So who dem won bring come to contest against am

Ize iyamu who lost to him in 2016....I campaigned for him. I be PDP, but ask PDP people, they hate that dude now. All they need to do is to play 2016 campaign videos when Oshiomole called him a big thief, that's all. Who else, is it dead meat Odubu when no fit do shit for him people for Ohrionmwon. E never see anything.

Edo state ain't going back to the days of Tony Kabaka and Nomoles......awuaaa

Ur the one underestimating oshiomole.
Who helped obaseki before? What politics do u think obaseki knows ? Obaseki that cant even pull crowd.
Benin city that has been taken over by thieves and armed robbers? Or is it the cult war that has been going on in benin? U cant even sleep in benin with ur eyes closed. Day and night time robbery everywhere. Such didnt happen during oshiomole time, although he had touts. Is it electricity? No light in benin
When obaseki won, it was oshiomole that did most of the talking and tricks. U would think that obaseki cannot talk, just like joe Biden of America.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro And Anti-Oshiomhole Forces Fight Dirty In Edo by Upworkwriter007(f): 10:59am On May 22, 2020
chinjo:
Just as the Oracle spoke during Oshiomhole second term bid and it came to pass, the Oracle has once again spoken and this time around, it is in favour of Godwin Obaseki. What is good for Edo north is good for Edo south likewise Edo Central. TOGBA. #EDOISNOTLAGOS
A man that couldn't deliver his ward in the last election will win the election, well, this will be interesting if it happens.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro And Anti-Oshiomhole Forces Fight Dirty In Edo by Realdeals(m): 11:03am On May 22, 2020
Wasting state fund on newspaper advertisement to counter themselves.
Re: Pro And Anti-Oshiomhole Forces Fight Dirty In Edo by Daum: 11:15am On May 22, 2020
blowjohn:

Ur the one underestimating oshiomole.
Who helped obaseki before? What politics do u think obaseki knows ? Obaseki that cant even pull crowd.
Benin city that has been taken over by thieves and armed robbers? Or is it the cult war that has been going on in benin? U cant even sleep in benin with ur eyes closed. Day and night time robbery everywhere. Such didnt happen during oshiomole time, although he had touts. Is it electricity? No light in benin
When obaseki won, it was oshiomole that did most of the talking and tricks. U would think that obaseki cannot talk, just like joe Biden of America.

Oga we always had cult wars in Edo no be today. Which thieves u dy talk, dem dy since Oshiomole time na...if Obaseki can't talk, Philip go talk for am. Infact we no even like who too dy talk. Oshiomole talks too much, so he talks rubbish.

E get why they call him wake and see
He no sabi do gra gra like Oshiomole.
Business people are comfortable around him. He has ended multiple taxation that was rampant in Oshiomole time. I am in Edo, I vote in Edo and I can tell you that Oshiomole no get level. He is lucky Francis Alimikhena won in Edo north. If not that Momoh decamped to SDP that time, they would have beaten APC in Edo north

2 Likes

Re: Pro And Anti-Oshiomhole Forces Fight Dirty In Edo by CasNova: 11:21am On May 22, 2020
Dirty, dirty politics game.
Re: Pro And Anti-Oshiomhole Forces Fight Dirty In Edo by pat077: 11:26am On May 22, 2020
Is the pdp not interested in the Edo guber election? Why are they not taking advantage of the situation in apc.
Re: Pro And Anti-Oshiomhole Forces Fight Dirty In Edo by moderatedguy: 11:28am On May 22, 2020
Igbosmoker:
Obaseki is a goner, those who live in Edo state knows the truth.

In a north election between obaseki and ize iyamu, obaseki will loose woefully he can't even win his ward.

Now imagine oshiomole supporting him.
yoruba muslim @illasamaja wot do u know

1 Like

Re: Pro And Anti-Oshiomhole Forces Fight Dirty In Edo by Comedian2019: 12:03pm On May 22, 2020
Zico5:
And these are the so called progressives. Some of their supporters are just dunces who couldn't differentiate between their left and right. Some are fighting to loot ur resources dry and u are here supporting them. I don't know the yardstick to measure the level of their insanity.
Unfortunately those misguided creatures are more in number, no wonder we keep recycling incompetent rulers.
Re: Pro And Anti-Oshiomhole Forces Fight Dirty In Edo by foreshore(m): 12:41pm On May 22, 2020
Re: Pro And Anti-Oshiomhole Forces Fight Dirty In Edo by samdaisi: 12:48pm On May 22, 2020
personally to me Obaseke is the most gullible politicians i have ever seen in Nigeria,why attacking his boss in the first tenure? why not waiting for the second tenure. It shows that all his aids are just looking for milk to suck in his administration
Re: Pro And Anti-Oshiomhole Forces Fight Dirty In Edo by blowjohn(m): 1:08pm On May 22, 2020
Daum:

Oga we always had cult wars in Edo no be today. Which thieves u dy talk, dem dy since Oshiomole time na...if Obaseki can't talk, Philip go talk for am. Infact we no even like who too dy talk. Oshiomole talks too much, so he talks rubbish.

E get why they call him wake and see
He no sabi do gra gra like Oshiomole.
Business people are comfortable around him. He has ended multiple taxation that was rampant in Oshiomole time. I am in Edo, I vote in Edo and I can tell you that Oshiomole no get level. He is lucky Francis Alimikhena won in Edo north. If not that Momoh decamped to SDP that time, they would have beaten APC in Edo north

Hmm. U have points sha.
As always, time will tell at the end
Re: Pro And Anti-Oshiomhole Forces Fight Dirty In Edo by Knox123(m): 2:28pm On May 22, 2020
pat077:
Is the pdp not interested in the Edo guber election? Why are they not taking advantage of the situation in apc.

shocked

I think there is an unknown reason why they are silent. As for APC, Obaseki has a higher ratio of winning the primary to the Oshio camp, they should allow him finish another four years. If there is anything he is doing that is making them divided, he should adjust a lil from it habeg, e done too catch fire.
Re: Pro And Anti-Oshiomhole Forces Fight Dirty In Edo by KanielOutis92: 3:12pm On May 22, 2020
osamz007:
They should continue joor, I just pity the gullible youths that'll be used
Bro, sorry to bother you...is this girl, same as the girl, in that popular meme?
Re: Pro And Anti-Oshiomhole Forces Fight Dirty In Edo by Janet96(f): 3:13pm On May 22, 2020
They should please allow peace to reign in Edo state o.
Re: Pro And Anti-Oshiomhole Forces Fight Dirty In Edo by osamz007: 3:14pm On May 22, 2020
KanielOutis92:
Bro, sorry to bother you...is this girl, same as that in that popular meme?

Yeah bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No President Can Perform Magic When There Is Tension – Jonathan / Photo Of President Buhari With Boss Mustapha, The New SGF / Controversy Over Al-makura’s Son’s Alleged N1.5B Wedding In U.S.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.