Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Abba And Ukpo: Chimamanda Adichie & Arthur Eze's Towns Resume Hostilities - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abba And Ukpo: Chimamanda Adichie & Arthur Eze's Towns Resume Hostilities (38855 Views)

Arthur Eze Richie Murdered By Onyedikachi Uchendu, Blood Brother- Emeka Augustin / Arthur Eze: Man Assassinated During Visit To Nigeria After 9 Years In Malaysia / Benue Killing: Fulani Blame Hostilities On Government Draconian Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba And Ukpo: Chimamanda Adichie & Arthur Eze's Towns Resume Hostilities by Smithkafors(m): 12:47pm On May 22, 2020
They should take things easy and settle it amicably.Anambra towns is not where anyone can intimidate people because each and every town has people with financial war chest that can take up cases.However,with Arthur eze closer to APC government he has the upper hand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba And Ukpo: Chimamanda Adichie & Arthur Eze's Towns Resume Hostilities by HealthCas: 12:47pm On May 22, 2020
This fulani herdsmen and almanjiri sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba And Ukpo: Chimamanda Adichie & Arthur Eze's Towns Resume Hostilities by olisaEze(m): 12:47pm On May 22, 2020
So much despair and misery caused by one money miss road fellow, when his counterparts overseas are using their wealth to seek for better life for their fellow humans.

See y the African black man will always be looked down on by the west. Just small moni way nor near Bros Solo own, dis fellow wants to annex a whole village to his wretch of a father’s compound!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba And Ukpo: Chimamanda Adichie & Arthur Eze's Towns Resume Hostilities by mamaafrik(m): 12:47pm On May 22, 2020
Which one con concern the two renowned fellas you dragged their names into the mattee.

Oniyeeye

I sell foreign( long grain) Rice at 26,800 Naira per bag(50kg) .(discount if you are buying more than 10bags).

Pork at 1,500 per kilogram.

High quality Benin republic palm oil at 35,000 Naira per drum(212 litres) .
If you are interested(serious buyers only) reach me on 08137297425.
We can help you deliver at an affordable price within lagos and environment.
Re: Abba And Ukpo: Chimamanda Adichie & Arthur Eze's Towns Resume Hostilities by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 22, 2020
Winneygirl:
What has Chimamanda Adichie and Arthur Eze got to do with this?
Poor reportage!!!

The thing weak me..
Re: Abba And Ukpo: Chimamanda Adichie & Arthur Eze's Towns Resume Hostilities by Exmilitant(m): 12:48pm On May 22, 2020
Is this how we will achieve our biafra?

3 Likes

Re: Abba And Ukpo: Chimamanda Adichie & Arthur Eze's Towns Resume Hostilities by incogni2o: 12:48pm On May 22, 2020
softplace:
Na wa ooo

If Nigeria should break up all regions will have massive civil war

Meanwhile, Do you need a website, an app or digital marketing service . See our past designs HERE

hmm
Re: Abba And Ukpo: Chimamanda Adichie & Arthur Eze's Towns Resume Hostilities by brownemmanuel43(m): 12:49pm On May 22, 2020
Family matter

1 Like

Re: Abba And Ukpo: Chimamanda Adichie & Arthur Eze's Towns Resume Hostilities by Angelfrost(m): 12:49pm On May 22, 2020
Young people will just wake up, and decide to fight and die over land... Something they didn't create??!... If all that land is sold, and the money shared among them, it still won't amount to much... If the land is fragmented and shared, nothing meaningful will get to them.

How can a young person choose to be blind and foolish!!! Why should elders spoil for war, then sit back with their children, while other people's children go to die!!!

2 Likes

Re: Abba And Ukpo: Chimamanda Adichie & Arthur Eze's Towns Resume Hostilities by Golan007: 12:50pm On May 22, 2020
HeadShot:

Shut up there
Where did u see your tormentor in the thread

E pain am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba And Ukpo: Chimamanda Adichie & Arthur Eze's Towns Resume Hostilities by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 22, 2020
Nonsoboy4life:
Juliusmalema why are u guys keen on fighting over land...you fight yourselves over land and still want to fight with Ezeagu over land...if land is scarce for u guys why not come and acquire land legally in Enugu we have enough to go round..make Una respect Una sef

We will only build high wall or gates at the borders and take over our lands .
Re: Abba And Ukpo: Chimamanda Adichie & Arthur Eze's Towns Resume Hostilities by sylve11: 12:51pm On May 22, 2020
Winneygirl:
Poor reportage!!!

I weak sef. sad cool
Re: Abba And Ukpo: Chimamanda Adichie & Arthur Eze's Towns Resume Hostilities by mamaafrik(m): 12:51pm On May 22, 2020
Just imagine what is going on in the mind of a Fulani man right now.

Awon suberu eda deede

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba And Ukpo: Chimamanda Adichie & Arthur Eze's Towns Resume Hostilities by softplace: 12:52pm On May 22, 2020
incogni2o:

hmm

Intact the region I fear the most is Niger delta, if they go to war with each other it would by rapture

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba And Ukpo: Chimamanda Adichie & Arthur Eze's Towns Resume Hostilities by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 22, 2020
amaniro:
Shame! And they are all igbos from the same state sef!

Land must be dragged please.

2 Likes

Re: Abba And Ukpo: Chimamanda Adichie & Arthur Eze's Towns Resume Hostilities by GreenDestiny2: 12:52pm On May 22, 2020
Gander:
Lmao
If these clowns get their Biafra, it will be torn into six different countries within 2 weeks.
Country B
Country I
Country A
Country F
Country R
Country A
grin grin cheesy

Hahaha flntheaded pigs never disappoint

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba And Ukpo: Chimamanda Adichie & Arthur Eze's Towns Resume Hostilities by Nonsoboy4life(m): 12:52pm On May 22, 2020
Juliusmalema:

We will only build high wall or gates at the borders and take over our lands .
Ukpo and Abba should face build wall to settle theirs...u can't be chasing rat when your house is on fire...
Re: Abba And Ukpo: Chimamanda Adichie & Arthur Eze's Towns Resume Hostilities by mamaafrik(m): 12:53pm On May 22, 2020
Just imagine what is going on in the mind of a Fulani man right now.
They will be like "we should kuku take over the place for out cattle to feed"

Awon suberu eda deede
Re: Abba And Ukpo: Chimamanda Adichie & Arthur Eze's Towns Resume Hostilities by mamaafrik(m): 12:53pm On May 22, 2020
Just imagine angry angry angry,is this not how We will finish ourselves if we split this country??
Re: Abba And Ukpo: Chimamanda Adichie & Arthur Eze's Towns Resume Hostilities by NaMeAboki: 12:53pm On May 22, 2020
So called peace loving ppl proving otherwise.
Re: Abba And Ukpo: Chimamanda Adichie & Arthur Eze's Towns Resume Hostilities by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 22, 2020
Fulani people attack them. They attack themselves. Wonderful people!
Re: Abba And Ukpo: Chimamanda Adichie & Arthur Eze's Towns Resume Hostilities by DelTel(m): 12:55pm On May 22, 2020
Winneygirl:
Poor reportage!!!

Alot actually, a) by virtue of their influence in both communities, b) both are active participants using their Pen and Money which was alluded to by no other person than Chimamanda herself! Read https://www.google.com/amp/s/guardian.ng/features/my-hometown-under-siege/

I against my brother; i and my brother against our cousin; I, my brother and our cousin against the neighbours; all of us against the foreigner (Bedouin Proverb).
Re: Abba And Ukpo: Chimamanda Adichie & Arthur Eze's Towns Resume Hostilities by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 22, 2020
Nonsoboy4life:

Ukpo and Abba should face build wall to settle theirs...u can't be chasing rat when your house is on fire...

Both towns are in Anambra state....no need for such.

Borders are build at state boundaries with other states...

Oga mind your state and allow others mind theirs.
Re: Abba And Ukpo: Chimamanda Adichie & Arthur Eze's Towns Resume Hostilities by Hotfreeze: 12:56pm On May 22, 2020
Igbos should learn to live in peace with themselves so that they can be at peace with other people.

This spirit of division, bitterness, wickedness, hatred and division won't do Igboland any good.

3 Likes

Re: Abba And Ukpo: Chimamanda Adichie & Arthur Eze's Towns Resume Hostilities by Jakemedg(m): 12:57pm On May 22, 2020
Gander:
Lmao
If these clowns get their Biafra, it will be torn into six different countries within 2 weeks.
Country B
Country I
Country A
Country F
Country R
Country A
grin grin cheesy
which region in Nigeria doesn't have it's own challenges?
Re: Abba And Ukpo: Chimamanda Adichie & Arthur Eze's Towns Resume Hostilities by Datagric(m): 12:57pm On May 22, 2020
Very bad of them, Nigerian police should stop playing partisan politics, how can they aid the demolition of people property without court order. for those of generalising here, I believe boko haram members are not killing their brothers, also the people harvesting skull don't harvest their brothers own too.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Abba And Ukpo: Chimamanda Adichie & Arthur Eze's Towns Resume Hostilities by bellenornor(f): 12:58pm On May 22, 2020
Why destroying properties/lives. There's an Igbo rhetorical question that says: A na-apa ala apa

1 Like

Re: Abba And Ukpo: Chimamanda Adichie & Arthur Eze's Towns Resume Hostilities by GreenDestiny2: 12:58pm On May 22, 2020
olisaEze:
So much despair and misery caused by one money miss road fellow, when his counterparts overseas are using their wealth to seek for better life for their fellow humans.

See y the African black man will always be looked down on by the west. Just small moni way nor near Bros Solo own, dis fellow wants to annex a whole village to his wretch of a father’s compound!

Please we like it this way in our Biafra. We are billionaires and we can use our money to torment anybody. grin grin
Re: Abba And Ukpo: Chimamanda Adichie & Arthur Eze's Towns Resume Hostilities by Bukden16(m): 12:58pm On May 22, 2020
900warriorz:
cry cry cry Who is this one that stole my FTC

I need compensation oo embarassed

I feel your pain.

Me waiting for 9:15 to take me place

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Two Beheaded By Suspected Cultists In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics / Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.