Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Abba And Ukpo: Chimamanda Adichie & Arthur Eze's Towns Resume Hostilities - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abba And Ukpo: Chimamanda Adichie & Arthur Eze's Towns Resume Hostilities (38853 Views)

Arthur Eze Richie Murdered By Onyedikachi Uchendu, Blood Brother- Emeka Augustin / Arthur Eze: Man Assassinated During Visit To Nigeria After 9 Years In Malaysia / Benue Killing: Fulani Blame Hostilities On Government Draconian Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba And Ukpo: Chimamanda Adichie & Arthur Eze's Towns Resume Hostilities by olancho: 1:00pm On May 22, 2020
Anambra state government should take over the land and convert it to a farm settlement. Enough of this nonsense. I know some communities in Abia state and some in Akwaibom state are always fighting because of land but it is unheard of that two communities in the same state are fighting over land in this 21st century.

1 Like

Re: Abba And Ukpo: Chimamanda Adichie & Arthur Eze's Towns Resume Hostilities by 900warriorz: 1:00pm On May 22, 2020
Bukden16:

I feel your pain.
Compensate me with one like grin

1 Like

Re: Abba And Ukpo: Chimamanda Adichie & Arthur Eze's Towns Resume Hostilities by Destroyerofyeeb: 1:00pm On May 22, 2020
All hail biafuro, land of piss grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba And Ukpo: Chimamanda Adichie & Arthur Eze's Towns Resume Hostilities by Jakemedg(m): 1:01pm On May 22, 2020
Jack500:
Lolz, always fighting! Some of them are killing themselves a while ago over land border in the 21st century, and these people want their own nation,lolz, they will kill themselves finish in 2 years if granted autonomy.

They should tank Nigeria for their lifes
WALLAHI you are daft

1 Like

Re: Abba And Ukpo: Chimamanda Adichie & Arthur Eze's Towns Resume Hostilities by GreenDestiny2: 1:01pm On May 22, 2020
Jakemedg:
which region in Nigeria doesn't have it's own challenges?

We have no any challenge in biafraland. Just that our prophets use to bury some osus once in a while to promote the gospel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba And Ukpo: Chimamanda Adichie & Arthur Eze's Towns Resume Hostilities by amaniro: 1:03pm On May 22, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Land must be dragged please.

It's a shame! Eze from Dunukofia why can't he just buy the land with a juicy benefit?
Re: Abba And Ukpo: Chimamanda Adichie & Arthur Eze's Towns Resume Hostilities by hammerP: 1:03pm On May 22, 2020
YORUBA MEDIA AND LIES.

POLICE CAME TO DEMOLISH SOMEBODY PROPERTY, THEY TURN THE HEADLINE TO COMMUNAL CLASH.

WEN WE CALL THEM EVIL, THEY WILL COMPLAIN.

YORUBA KEEP DECEIVING YOURSELF.
Re: Abba And Ukpo: Chimamanda Adichie & Arthur Eze's Towns Resume Hostilities by Blitz888(m): 1:04pm On May 22, 2020
Winneygirl:
What has Chimamanda Adichie and Arthur Eze got to do with this?
Poor reportage!!!

My dear everything!

Chimamanda dragged herself into this conundrum when she wrote a lengthy protest letter to the President, Governor and Police Chief declaring that the land in question was their ancestral bequeathal and also accused Arthur Eze of sponsoring their persecution.
It was all over the news... Did you miss that?

Arthur Eze on his part is the chief reason why his people spoiling for war and acting like outlaws.

This has everything to do with both of them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba And Ukpo: Chimamanda Adichie & Arthur Eze's Towns Resume Hostilities by GreenDestiny2: 1:04pm On May 22, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Both towns are in Anambra state....no need for such.

Borders are build at state boundaries with other states...

Oga mind your state and allow others mind theirs.

OhamaOBUKOdike will address the issue tonight at 7pm biafla time. Abba will hear wheen by the time biafla secret service agents are deployed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba And Ukpo: Chimamanda Adichie & Arthur Eze's Towns Resume Hostilities by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 22, 2020
amaniro:

It's a shame! Eze from Dunukofia why can't he just buy the land with a juicy benefit?

Is an age long dispute.

Not matter of buying.
Re: Abba And Ukpo: Chimamanda Adichie & Arthur Eze's Towns Resume Hostilities by Tyrant28: 1:05pm On May 22, 2020
These
Re: Abba And Ukpo: Chimamanda Adichie & Arthur Eze's Towns Resume Hostilities by CasNova: 1:05pm On May 22, 2020
Let them settle their differences and live in peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba And Ukpo: Chimamanda Adichie & Arthur Eze's Towns Resume Hostilities by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 22, 2020
GreenDestiny2:

OhamaOBUKOdike will address the issue tonight at 7pm biafla time. Abba will hear wheen by the time biafla secret service agents are deployed

I don't engage one million boys or Awawa miscreants/youth.

Look for your fellow in same length and engage them.

1 Like

Re: Abba And Ukpo: Chimamanda Adichie & Arthur Eze's Towns Resume Hostilities by AristocraticMe: 1:06pm On May 22, 2020
softplace:
Na wa ooo

If Nigeria should break up , all regions will have massive civil war

In fact the region I fear would go to war quickly is the Niger delta , and when they do it would be very messy

Meanwhile, Do you need a website, an app or digital marketing service . See our past designs HERE
Exactly, so those people shouting BIAFRA dont know anything...... the suffering will be times 10

3 Likes

Re: Abba And Ukpo: Chimamanda Adichie & Arthur Eze's Towns Resume Hostilities by nkemdi89(f): 1:07pm On May 22, 2020
Same people agitating for biafra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba And Ukpo: Chimamanda Adichie & Arthur Eze's Towns Resume Hostilities by Jakemedg(m): 1:08pm On May 22, 2020
GreenDestiny2:

We have no any challenge in biafraland. Just that our prophets use to bury some osus once in a while to promote the gospel.
we have no any challenge in biafraland ... says GreenDestiny2 osus ko osun ni

1 Like

Re: Abba And Ukpo: Chimamanda Adichie & Arthur Eze's Towns Resume Hostilities by GreenDestiny2: 1:09pm On May 22, 2020
Juliusmalema:

I don't engage one million boys or Awawa miscreants/youth.

Look for your fellow in same length and engage them.

Ahahahahahahah, e pain this osu
Re: Abba And Ukpo: Chimamanda Adichie & Arthur Eze's Towns Resume Hostilities by Jakemedg(m): 1:10pm On May 22, 2020
GreenDestiny2:

gospel or gossip?

1 Like

Re: Abba And Ukpo: Chimamanda Adichie & Arthur Eze's Towns Resume Hostilities by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 22, 2020
Winneygirl:
What has Chimamanda Adichie and Arthur Eze got to do with this?
Poor reportage!!!

Chimamanda Adichie once went on a ranting spree, accusing Arthur Eze of grabbing their ancestral land

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba And Ukpo: Chimamanda Adichie & Arthur Eze's Towns Resume Hostilities by Gander: 1:12pm On May 22, 2020
Jakemedg:
which region in Nigeria doesn't have it's own challenges?
Direct your question to google.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba And Ukpo: Chimamanda Adichie & Arthur Eze's Towns Resume Hostilities by Jakemedg(m): 1:12pm On May 22, 2020
AristocraticMe:
Exactly, so those people shouting BIAFRA dont know anything...... the suffering will be times 10
didn't you hear of the TIV/JUKUN clashes because of same land days back

1 Like

Re: Abba And Ukpo: Chimamanda Adichie & Arthur Eze's Towns Resume Hostilities by Jakemedg(m): 1:14pm On May 22, 2020
Gander:
Direct your question to google.com
Thanks dear i just did that,...
Re: Abba And Ukpo: Chimamanda Adichie & Arthur Eze's Towns Resume Hostilities by maestroferddi: 1:15pm On May 22, 2020
The Nation and negative Igbo news are like 5 & 6.

I looked for the source and fiam! as usual .

Chimamanda please tone down on the feminism...

It is against Igbo culture for woman to challenge an elder in the manner you are doing...

Arthur Eze, an elder who has little value for self-respect obviously ....

1 Like

Re: Abba And Ukpo: Chimamanda Adichie & Arthur Eze's Towns Resume Hostilities by Samakus(m): 1:16pm On May 22, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

OP, why make it sound like a community clash

The matter was before the court and the ukpo won! The Nigerian police was with the bulldozer. So, what's the problem

Besides was the man (Nweke) not the same man mentioned not too long ago the one forcefully collecting people's land in Chimamanda's home town

I might be wrong but if I am right, congratulations to the people for getting justice in the law court!

I hope this serves as a deterrent to those forcefully taking people's land

Especially that of the poor!!!

Modified:

And Awolowo will be jumping in his grave with the "omo oni ile" abi

Tell me what has Yakubu Gowon done about the Fulani herdsmen, Bokoharam ravaging and claiming other people's land

Or what will our forefathers had done in their grave if you had given the fulani herdsmen your land instead of your life

Guy, grow up!!! This land clash is everywhere

Let's call evil what it is!!!

You're so far from the reality. There have been different interpretations to the supreme Court judgment. I, for one, don't know which is true.

Besides, the properties of the two Nweke brothers are not part of the land in dispute. The land in dispute is called Agu Abba, a very large sparse of farmland.

Why demolishing your fellow man's property?

3 Likes

Re: Abba And Ukpo: Chimamanda Adichie & Arthur Eze's Towns Resume Hostilities by urbanaira(f): 1:18pm On May 22, 2020
Concerning the pos u can call the number
Prodigee:
Wasup pretty. Can I PM you?
Re: Abba And Ukpo: Chimamanda Adichie & Arthur Eze's Towns Resume Hostilities by Jakemedg(m): 1:19pm On May 22, 2020
Sufisunni:
Mazi Kanu should settle them. Biafra country will be very peaceful
Mazi Kanu ..? Biafra? lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Two Beheaded By Suspected Cultists In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics / Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.