Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,636 members, 7,801,835 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

God Will Punish Obaseki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Will Punish Obaseki (1024 Views)

History Will Punish Obasanjo For Ceding Bakassi To Cameroon—oshiomhole / 'I Will Punish Politicians Sponsoring Violence' - Buhari / Plateau: God Will Punish Osinbajo For Not Defending Christians – Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Will Punish Obaseki by Nobody: 9:00am On May 22, 2020
The most useless governor in Nigeria.. I swear this man won't win a single local government in next election.

All he promised to build he has done none.

Benin port? Failed
Royal museum?failed
Mini stadium? failed
Industrial park? failed
Central bus park?failed
Emotan garden?failed

The only achievement he has is rehabilitating things done by previous governments, like stadium ogbemudia built, like roads oshiomole built, like Secretariat building.

Oshiomole built over 100 schools in Edo state and I'm very sure obaseki haven't built up to 10.

Oshiomole changed Benin city, made ringroad the face of Edo state and a beauty to behold.

Oshiomole made Edo state one of the highest igr and one of the biggest GDP state.

Obaseki is a big failure and s disgrace to we Benin people.

Time to count our loses of 4 years wasted
Re: God Will Punish Obaseki by Conductor261: 9:02am On May 22, 2020
Igbosmoker:
The most useless governor in Nigeria.. I swear this man won't win a single local government in next election.

All he promised to build he has done none.

Benin port? Failed
Royal museum?failed
Mini stadium? failed
Industrial park? failed
Central bus park?failed
Emotan garden?failed

The only achievement he has is rehabilitating things done by previous governments, like stadium ogbemudia built, like roads oshiomole built, like Secretariat building.

Oshiomole built over 100 schools in Edo state and I'm very sure obaseki haven't built up to 10.

Oshiomole changed Benin city, made ringroad the face of Edo state and a beauty to behold.

Oshiomole made Edo state one of the highest igr and one of the biggest GDP state.

Obaseki is a big failure and s disgrace to we Benin people.

Time to count our loses of 4 years wasted
Shut up. He's demolished Kabaka's hotel that's a great achievement.

He's not owing salaries... Also a great achievement...

He's not funding white elephant projects like the oshiomole hospital... Great achievement

He's exposing rots left by oshiomole... Great achievement

He's not celebrating the opening of ShopRite as an achievement... Great development

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Will Punish Obaseki by Mcreloaded(m): 9:23am On May 22, 2020
OP try and fear God.
The governor is working real hard and why all these lies.

Go to ekpoma and see roads being built there or is it ekosodin in ugbowo because I can go on and on and on listing many roads but then there will be no need for that because it's obvious you don't have fear of God.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Will Punish Obaseki by Nobody: 9:27am On May 22, 2020
Conductor261:

Shut up. He's demolished Kabaka's hotel that's a great achievement.

He's not owing salaries... Also a great achievement...

He's not funding white elephant projects like the oshiomole hospital... Great achievement

He's exposing rots left by oshiomole... Great achievement

He's not celebrating the opening of ShopRite as an achievement... Great development
you're getting me angry..

Even heaven and Earth knows obaseki demolished kabaka hotel because he refused to join him.

You agree with me oshiomole built a work class hospital! Which one has obaseki built? Nothing despite huge revenue and his over taking.

Oshiomole set the way of not owing salaries, that's not even something to be proud of oshiomole taught Edo people that, it's our right, oshiomole never used it for campaign and neither will obaseki.

Such a shame you can't even list obaseki achievement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Will Punish Obaseki by Nobody: 9:30am On May 22, 2020
Mcreloaded:
OP try and fear God.
The governor is working real hard and why all these lies.

Go to ekpoma and see roads being built there or is it ekosodin in ugbowo because I can go on and on and on listing many roads but then there will be no need for that because it's obvious you don't have fear of God.
I've been to there and they are all low Budgeted.

You can't compare that to the ones oshiomole built during his tenure, from ringroad,new Benin,mission road, Lagos street,sapele,auchi, irrua,igueben and tons of places.

Obaseki is a disgrace to oshiomole legacy

3 Likes

Re: God Will Punish Obaseki by Conductor261: 9:31am On May 22, 2020
Igbosmoker:

You can't compare that to the ones oshiomole built during his tenure, from ringroad,new Benin,mission road, Lagos street,sapele,auchi, irrua,igueben and tons of places.

You can't compare Gej era with now

4 Likes

Re: God Will Punish Obaseki by joyandfaith: 9:32am On May 22, 2020
Igbosmoker:
you're getting me angry..

Even heaven and Earth knows obaseki demolished kabaka hotel because he refused to join him.

You agree with me oshiomole built a work class hospital! Which one has obaseki built? Nothing despite huge revenue and his over taking.

Oshiomole set the way of not owing salaries, that's not even something to be proud of oshiomole taught Edo people that, it's our right, oshiomole never used it for campaign and neither will obaseki.

Such a shame you can't even list obaseki achievement.

a world class hospital that working class like you cannot afford. he tried.
Re: God Will Punish Obaseki by Nobody: 9:34am On May 22, 2020
Oshiomole really changed Edo state, Edo state was the most backward south south state before he came..

He quicky started paying salaries higher than most states.

Roads around Benin, ekpoma and Edo north were constructed.

Edo motor was commissioned making it easier for students to go to school.

Benin hospital was built.

Many government schools was built.

He achieved most of his promises he made within his first tenure that's why he won every single local government in Edo state.

2 Likes

Re: God Will Punish Obaseki by nairalandankrah: 9:35am On May 22, 2020
oshimoles stooge will perform better.. God will bless him..nonsense
the earlier we realie that its up to us to demand accountability from those we elected, the better for us..
anyways, these governors know that our votes dont count, all they need is ABUJA BASED SELECTION
Re: God Will Punish Obaseki by Nobody: 9:36am On May 22, 2020
Obaseki haven't done a quarter of what he promised..

Edo still would have still be in the league of kogi, jigawa etc if oshiomole haven't come. If obaseki had continue from we're oshiomole stopped, we would have been in the league of Kano, akwa iibom and river state (maybe).

It's such a shame seeing obaseki been applauded for rehabilitating stadium (even oshiomole did that).

The roads he constructed in Edo state is less than 10 unlike oshiomole that's over 50.
Re: God Will Punish Obaseki by Nobody: 9:38am On May 22, 2020
Conductor261:

You can't compare Gej era with now
what's the difference between then and now? Did you forget oshiomole was even in opposition (acn) and gej was in PDP?

Yet he still managed to work and changed Edo state
Re: God Will Punish Obaseki by Nobody: 9:39am On May 22, 2020
nairalandankrah:
the earlier we realie that its up to us to demand accountability from those we elected, the better for us..
anyways, these governors know that our votes dont count, all they need is ABUJA BASED SELECTION
your votes don't count*

Our votes in Edo state count, that's why oshiomole was able to win election despite Edo cabals then
Re: God Will Punish Obaseki by Sammy07: 9:41am On May 22, 2020
Igbosmoker:

Benin port? Failed
Royal museum?failed
Mini stadium? failed
Industrial park? failed
Central bus park?failed
Emotan garden?failed

Port?
Do you mean dry port?

I think Edo state has one big museum b4, which tourist can visit time to time, why the need of another royal museum?

Then, I thought you guys have stadium.?

Just asking
Re: God Will Punish Obaseki by Adonko(m): 9:43am On May 22, 2020
The OP is Pro Oshiomole, but I like to let you know that Obaseki will still win ...this is Edo State not Lagos. They run things I'm that state .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Will Punish Obaseki by Nobody: 9:44am On May 22, 2020
Sammy07:

Port?
Do you mean dry port?

I think Edo state has one big museum b4, which tourist can visit time to time, why the need of another royal museum?
yeah it's a river port. The plan was to make Edo state an agro allied exporting base state.

Well he promised the Royal museum, no one forced him to make promises he can't accomplished
Re: God Will Punish Obaseki by Sammy07: 9:45am On May 22, 2020
Igbosmoker:
yeah it's a river port. The plan was to make Edo state an agro allied exporting base state.

Well he promised the Royal museum, no one forced him to make promises he can't accomplished

Okay, I grab
Re: God Will Punish Obaseki by Gandollar(f): 9:46am On May 22, 2020
Make una Go And Die, your palaver.

But before I leave, let me mention that most of what op is angry with his governor about are not even concrete projects that could have a positive outcome on the bottom line of the average Joe in Edo.

Well Op, change your weed supplier. I can direct you to a place in Aduwawa where they can help you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Will Punish Obaseki by Nobody: 9:46am On May 22, 2020
Adonko:
The OP is Pro Oshiomole, but I like to let you know that Obaseki will still win ...this is Edo State not Lagos. They run things I'm that state .
I'm pro Edo! I support anything that will make my state developed.

You claim you know any state and people then you should know obaseki is no match for ize iyamu alone not to talk of oshiomole having his back.

Obaseki that can't even win his ward lmao.

If to say he accomplished all his promises mostly that Benin port and industrial park, I would have been his biggest supporter
Re: God Will Punish Obaseki by Sammy07: 9:46am On May 22, 2020
Adonko:

This is not a matter of Pro.

OP wants a better Edo state.

Who cares about them
Ain't they both in Apc

Hold your leader accountable
Re: God Will Punish Obaseki by Mcreloaded(m): 9:49am On May 22, 2020
Igbosmoker:

Guess you are right there is a big difference in terms of quality. The road at 2nd east circular still remains one of the best by Oshiomhole.

Obaseki has constructed lots of road but then he should try and add more quality and good finishing like Oshiomhole did in his time
Re: God Will Punish Obaseki by Nobody: 9:53am On May 22, 2020
Mcreloaded:

Guess you are right there is a big difference in terms of quality. The road at 2nd east circular still remains one of the best by Oshiomhole.

Obaseki has constructed lots of road but then he should try and add more quality and good finishing like Oshiomhole did in his time
thank you for your honesty. The one obaseki built in upper sakponba(mucheche junction) water washed it away before they started doing it again.

Very substandard

1 Like

Re: God Will Punish Obaseki by Mcreloaded(m): 9:53am On May 22, 2020
nairalandankrah:

Or SUPREME COURT SELECTION
Re: God Will Punish Obaseki by Biofil84(m): 9:57am On May 22, 2020
Sammy07:

This is not a matter of Pro.

OP wants a better Edo state.

Who cares about them
Ain't they both in Apc

Hold your leader accountable
And who says Obaseki has been doing badly, he is trying his best and he is working, for me I think he should be given another 4yrs Just as his predecessor was given another term in office .
Re: God Will Punish Obaseki by olagbola45(m): 10:04am On May 22, 2020
Adonko:

He will win what? Lol APC will be conducting direct primaries that wen you will know obaseki is nothing
Re: God Will Punish Obaseki by nairalandankrah: 10:37am On May 22, 2020
Igbosmoker:
your votes don't count*

Our votes in Edo state count, that's why oshiomole was able to win election despite Edo cabals then
sorry for you... so you think you are still in jonathans era of one man one vote
wake up ooo.. that era is far gone...
abi you dont know that the supreme court can be used to truncate the will of the people
imo state comes to mind
supreme court governor
Re: God Will Punish Obaseki by Conductor261: 10:39am On May 22, 2020
Igbosmoker:
what's the difference between then and now? Did you forget oshiomole was even in opposition (acn) and gej was in PDP?

Yet he still managed to work and changed Edo state
GEJ was the factor that helped develop the State. Yet Oshiomole did a lot of hogwash projects

(1) (Reply)

We Have Uncovered Plots By Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB To Set Nigeria Against US, UK, Othe / How Vp Osinbajo, Auditor-general Illegally Drew N10 Billion From Tsa / Nnamdi Kanu Should Return Home And Lead The War For IPOB- Junaid Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.