Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,774 members, 7,806,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Slay Queen, Nikki Fe Fe Shows Off N200k She Received After Sex (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queen, Nikki Fe Fe Shows Off N200k She Received After Sex (video) (1783 Views)

"I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / Honey Suleman And Jack Pemba Sex Video Leak In Uganda / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slay Queen, Nikki Fe Fe Shows Off N200k She Received After Sex (video) by drinoayo: 9:14am On May 22, 2020
A Nigerian lady, quite prominent on Facebook for her raunchy comments and posts, shocked many of her followers when she engaged in coitus on her Instagram page during a live session.

The lady, Nikki took followers by surprise when she said most of the men who would like to have a fling with her can’t afford her services and went on to show off the money a man laying on the bed, awaiting her services, paid her.

Showing off the wad of cash which she claims is N200k, the lady revealed that a man —visibly seen laying on a bed behind her— paid her the amount so she can “render her services” to him.

She then proceeded to state that she’ll be showing off her bedmatic skills on the man which people can’t perform. Nikki, to the surprise of many, really went down on the man while clad in bed sheets.

Watch the video here; https://www.instagram.com/p/CAe5jMdATNg/?igshid=1pq1arqjn7x2k

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: Slay Queen, Nikki Fe Fe Shows Off N200k She Received After Sex (video) by Darey85(m): 9:40am On May 22, 2020
You are even cheap girl. Young ladies like you are making millions legitimately and you are there fucking around for 200k and you are not ashamed.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen, Nikki Fe Fe Shows Off N200k She Received After Sex (video) by Dfynboi: 9:55am On May 22, 2020
na my fellow niggar go still marry ds one put for hauz??
Re: Slay Queen, Nikki Fe Fe Shows Off N200k She Received After Sex (video) by falcon01: 10:02am On May 22, 2020
Dfynboi:
na my fellow niggar go still marry ds one put for hauz??
no body go marry her i assure you this.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen, Nikki Fe Fe Shows Off N200k She Received After Sex (video) by SocialJustice: 10:22am On May 22, 2020
Darey85:
You are even cheap girl. Young ladies like you are making millions legitimately and you are there fucking around for 200k and you are not ashamed.
You don Bleep girl with N50k for your life before?
Re: Slay Queen, Nikki Fe Fe Shows Off N200k She Received After Sex (video) by Samfloxin(m): 10:34am On May 22, 2020
Nwata nwanyi a I nara na iyi...hooohaaaa
Re: Slay Queen, Nikki Fe Fe Shows Off N200k She Received After Sex (video) by vanida6: 12:28pm On May 22, 2020
SocialJustice:
hahaha u guys re funny grin
Re: Slay Queen, Nikki Fe Fe Shows Off N200k She Received After Sex (video) by Samuelxxx(m): 12:56pm On May 22, 2020
SocialJustice:

lol.....help me ask the mofo...his net worth no reach 200k sef ........
Re: Slay Queen, Nikki Fe Fe Shows Off N200k She Received After Sex (video) by Alaganature(m): 12:56pm On May 22, 2020
Las Las the guy don collect *10 of the money from her body.. Walking dead

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why Rita Said She’s Willing To Pay Any Man Who Can Satisfy Her Urge / Is This BIG PENIS Real Or Fake? / She Left Me Because I Told Her This. (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.