Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,483,597 members, 5,624,452 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 May 2020 at 08:47 PM

Top 10 Toughest Exam In The World - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 10 Toughest Exam In The World (3928 Views)

Ten (10) Toughest Universities To Get Into (secure Admission) / Top 10 Toughest Universities To Gain Admission In Nigeria (updated 2017) / The World Top 10 Toughest Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Toughest Exam In The World by Techcrunchng(m): 4:12am On May 23
Chommybaby:

My dear its hard enough for Nigerian student....
The questions were easy but placed in a way that you'll have to reason hard to get an answer!!!!

More like verbal and Quantitative reasoning...
"more like verbal and quantitative reasoning" isn't that the most preferred type of exams by Nigerians? The reason it's regarded as the hardest is because of the transparency and strictness by the examiners

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Toughest Exam In The World by Karleb(m): 4:14am On May 23
Half of people who write JAMB yearly don't have upto 180 and you believe it is not hard?

How many Nigerian student can pass WAEC, NECO without malpractice?

Have you ever seen past questions of any serious department in any serious school in Nigeria?

So far these exams have modules they follow, past questions and tutors that can disambiguate the modules then it shouldn't be as hard as you're claiming.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Toughest Exam In The World by Chommybaby(f): 4:32am On May 23
Techcrunchng:
"more like verbal and quantitative reasoning" isn't that the most preferred type of exams by Nigerians? The reason it's regarded as the hardest is because of the transparency and strictness by the examiners

Its not my dear .... I've gone through some of the questions and I found out that they are just twisted simple questions.
They are expected to reason it well... You can't even cheat the exam because its not a text book question and answer... I don't know if you understand what I Mean.
Re: Top 10 Toughest Exam In The World by Techcrunchng(m): 4:53am On May 23
Chommybaby:

Its not my dear .... I've gone through some of the questions and I found out that they are just twisted simple questions.
They are expected to reason it well... You can't even cheat the exam because its not a text book question and answer... I don't know if you understand what I Mean.
alright I get you my dear
Re: Top 10 Toughest Exam In The World by Iceyjayz: 4:53am On May 23
olamidedivotee:
The list is not complete without UI and unilorin post utme
Mumu schools
Re: Top 10 Toughest Exam In The World by Juliearth(f): 5:31am On May 23
Rickmann:

How about the IELTS?

IELTS is anything but hard. You just have to get the logic. Also, inasmuch as your written and spoken English isn't below par and your spelling/punctuation is topnotch, you should do well in it.
Re: Top 10 Toughest Exam In The World by rufdiamond: 5:59am On May 23
[quote author=Gospelchinonso post=89827773][/quote]

Please, I need answers to these maths questions

Re: Top 10 Toughest Exam In The World by TGMISKY(m): 6:21am On May 23
The person who made this grading have not written a social science POST UTME in UNIPORT.
When you prepare for Agric, Economics, English, then they pack Maths and Further Maths give you, you'll change this ranking
Re: Top 10 Toughest Exam In The World by jaeyking(m): 7:55am On May 23
CrazyOptimist:
Olboy eeee... This Gaokao NO BE HERE O
If you get 1 or 2 out of about 10 sample questions in the link below, you try.
JAMB na moin moin for this one o.
https://www.businessinsider.com/sample-questions-from-chinas-gaokao-one-of-worlds-toughest-tests-2018-6

I actually got 4 and thats the first time am seeing it.
bro truth is if we have the adequate prep time and right materials.
there is no exam a SERIOUS Nigerian wouldn't pass.

Bros studying under this our poor condition dey follow affect us.
but under good condition haba u go see difference

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Toughest Exam In The World by Daum: 8:06am On May 23
Chommybaby:

The questions were easy but placed in a way that you'll have to reason hard to get an answer!!!!

Not as hard as claimed. At least I got 3 questions there..lol and it wasn't a guess. If 9ja students prepare for the exam, they will pass it. Abraka post ume hard well well na...and no time
Re: Top 10 Toughest Exam In The World by Keketu(m): 8:12am On May 23
Chommybaby:

hi , good evening please Pm me thanks
Re: Top 10 Toughest Exam In The World by jaeyking(m): 8:16am On May 23
rufdiamond:

Please, I need answers to these maths questions
here it is

Re: Top 10 Toughest Exam In The World by rufdiamond: 8:42am On May 23
jaeyking:

here it is

Wow... Another show working. Thanks
Re: Top 10 Toughest Exam In The World by jaeyking(m): 8:45am On May 23
rufdiamond:

Wow... Another show working. Thanks
u welcome
Re: Top 10 Toughest Exam In The World by Aliii(m): 9:33am On May 23
OmoOAU:
IMO no dey there.... That's the world hardest exam I think.
you don try abraka and their mumu aptitude test..no go there ooo write exam finish score 2.
Re: Top 10 Toughest Exam In The World by henrycloud: 10:29am On May 23
Xavage7:
Pretty liars fam
Thanks man. God bless you.
Re: Top 10 Toughest Exam In The World by Chommybaby(f): 6:51pm On May 23
Keketu:
hi , good evening please Pm me thanks

I dont know how to....
Why??
Re: Top 10 Toughest Exam In The World by Chommybaby(f): 6:57pm On May 23
Daum:

Not as hard as claimed. At least I got 3 questions there..lol and it wasn't a guess. If 9ja students prepare for the exam, they will pass it. Abraka post ume hard well well na...and no time

Well I got more than 3 ... I answered 8
But what I mean is that for an average Nigerian student its quite difficult cos of all the reasoning involved... Its quite unlike our own questions where you can copy answers from textbooks
Re: Top 10 Toughest Exam In The World by Tohsynetita1: 7:25pm On May 23

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TGMxQgECiQ
Do not be sluggish, be smart!
Check my video on number base conversion in sec(not normal way)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Post Ume Questions For Lasu, Unilag,oau,uniben And Futa Avaliable / Oak Business School , Ogba / How A Lecturer Transformed My Life With One Statement In 2013.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.