Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,431 members, 7,800,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? (8754 Views)

What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? / What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by wealthyhenry(m): 10:37am On May 22, 2020
Let us share the craziest things we've ever done when under the influence of alcohol. Here's mine.

During my first year in the university in Ghana. we were organised a welcome party by the school, usually called Akwaaba night. so my PH friends who were already into drinking and partying even before they came to Ghana incited me to drink, and i took just 2 bottles of star. Low and behold my brothers and sisters i started seeing angels. I walked up to a very beautiful girl sitting by the bar and started rubbing her thighs in a manner that's suggestive that she's a prostitute, meanwhile she was just another 100 level student like me. I was rubbing her thighs, even trying to enter her most holy place, whiles telling her to come home with me., and that i'd do her well. What i would never do ordinarily. This lady took offence and landed me a dirty slap that reset my brain. Me weh dey gentle and calm by nature come wan retaliate o. my friends come dey hold me. i come dey shout dey tell the girl "You be ashawo". "F*ck you". See girl weh i wan help sef"...

The next morning my name was on everyone's lips, My friends making jest of me that just 2 bottles of star turned me into a commando I swore never to take alcohol beyond my threshold.

Let's hear the craziest thing you've ever done under the influence of alcohol.

5 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Niyeal(m): 10:38am On May 22, 2020
Jumped from Airplane without parachute

16 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by shamsin6300(m): 10:41am On May 22, 2020
Let damn niggar come narrate his own. grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by donbachi(m): 10:42am On May 22, 2020
Make i sit dan hear from the masters(saint ololos)..cos i have never in my entire life tasted dat shiit.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by kessling: 10:50am On May 22, 2020
Touched person breast and all she said was, "leave him he is drunk"

3 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by mumumugu(m): 10:53am On May 22, 2020
urinated on the couch while squaring with a friebd
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by paulolee(m): 10:56am On May 22, 2020
walked bk to my ex ous...said i want her bk n she was jus playing along bcox she knew i wqs drunk...she said yes n we had sex...she said we go to my place n continue so she could spend d night and i foolishly or drunkenly agreed...she use my fone to text my bea that i gat a "big surprise for her"....bea kum catch me de collect head from my ex and start shouting...i jus leave d botj of them with thier wahala and enter toilet, lock d door well and fire better sleep...na d next day my guy de play me watin really happen...shayo na bastard..

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by kratosonofzeus: 10:59am On May 22, 2020
Okay. When I was still an undergraduate, I had a small party in my room, we were just three, I my girl and her friend.we got high on alcohol....my girl passed out (slept off) I started dancing with the other lady b4 I knew it, I was rocking her backside already, grabbing d two melons grin from behind... The next day my girl that I thought she had slept off due to alcohol narrated how I did everything....I was shocked...(but I thought she was asleep)

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by amaniro: 10:59am On May 22, 2020
Nothing. No matter how drunk I am, I'm always able to somehow control myself.

7 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Dfynboi: 11:02am On May 22, 2020
don't wanna remember dt sh!t bro
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by phelonrays: 11:05am On May 22, 2020
Try Withdrawing cash with voter's card,,

The guys on the queue got infuriated, but I was even there blaming the ATM dispenser... cheesygrin

wahliy, Fear Tequila , gringrin

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by sylve11: 11:06am On May 22, 2020
It didn't happen to me. It was my then girlfriend, after taking 2 cans of Blackbullet at a party in PH; my babe almost crase. She started dancing with everybody in the party. Shouting and almost removing her clothes. I bundled her straight into the car, drove her home, got her naked, poured cold water on her and gave her soaking garri. The next day she wasnt still okay. The babe vowed that she will never go close to anything that has 'black' on it, including black pots, black kettles and black dresses. undecided cool

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Stacyomolola(f): 11:08am On May 22, 2020
kratosonofzeus:
Okay. When I was still an undergraduate, I had a small party in my room, we were just three, I my girl and her friend.we got high on alcohol....my girl passed out (slept off) I started dancing with the other lady b4 I knew it, I was rocking her backside already, grabbing d two melons grin from behind... The next day my girl that I thought she had slept off due to alcohol narrated how I did everything....I was shocked...(but I thought she was asleep)
Lol
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by brain54(m): 11:10am On May 22, 2020
Niyeal:
jeez...are u still alive?

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by phelonrays: 11:15am On May 22, 2020
Niyeal:
And you survive it.....

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Robnectar(m): 11:15am On May 22, 2020
cry cry
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Currentlygrown: 11:16am On May 22, 2020
wealthyhenry:
Let us share the craziest things we've ever done when under the influence of alcohol. Here's mine.

During my first year in the university in Ghana. we were organised a welcome party by the school, usually called Akwaaba night. so my PH friends who were already into drinking and partying even before they came to Ghana incited me to drink, and i took just 2 bottles of star. Low and behold my brothers and sisters i started seeing angels. I walked up to a very beautiful girl sitting by the bar and started rubbing her thighs in a manner that's suggestive that she's a prostitute, meanwhile she was just another 100 level student like me. I was rubbing her thighs, even trying to enter her most holy place, whiles telling her to come home with me., and that i'd do her well. What i would never do ordinarily. This lady took offence and landed me a dirty slap that reset my brain. Me weh dey gentle and calm by nature come wan retaliate o. my friends come dey hold me. i come dey shout dey tell the girl "You be ashawo". "F*ck you". See girl weh i wan help sef"...

The next morning my name was on everyone's lips, My friends making jest of me that just 2 bottles of star turned me into a commando I swore never to take alcohol beyond my threshold.

Let's hear the craziest thing you've ever done under the influence of alcohol.

Listen.

I’ve been silently observing topics on this forum, but I don’t know why I’m forced to comment on this one.

From your story and your reactions towards alcohol, it’s pertinent that you get yourself checked.

You’re a potential rapist.
Alcohol only loosens us and brings out our innate desires.
Who and what you want to be only surfaces without any restraints when we’re drunk.

7 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Nobody: 11:23am On May 22, 2020
Found myself in a hotel room the next day with 50k on the bed.

Had no idea about the night

18 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by illicit(m): 11:25am On May 22, 2020
Niyeal:

JESU !!!
Did u die

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Nobody: 11:26am On May 22, 2020
To kiss ooo a girl
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by illicit(m): 11:26am On May 22, 2020
PrettyPrint:

lipsrsealed
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by phelonrays: 11:27am On May 22, 2020
PrettyPrint:

We know, you shouldn't.....

19 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Campusmyguy: 11:28am On May 22, 2020
Never done anything crazy by the influence of alcohol
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Nobody: 11:29am On May 22, 2020
phelonrays:

We know, you shouldn't have....
lolz.

It's not like I was in control. Anyways, it's non of ya biz.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Denique(f): 11:56am On May 22, 2020
Niyeal:

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Kharol1234: 12:51pm On May 22, 2020
Went out with my guys to catch fun, took 3bottles there was a gutter there and I have gone to the gutter like 4 times to ease myself. then it started raining we waited for the rain to reduce a bit then time for us to go home.. As I wanted to jump the gutter I fell inside the gutter and I was putting on a white shirt, my white turn black that was the first time I fell into a gutter after drinking alcohol my guys laugh me tire na carry them carry me reach house injured my ribs...

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by phelonrays: 12:52pm On May 22, 2020
shamsin6300:
Let damn niggar come narrate his own. grin
cheesyshocked

He would be like....

Dammn niqqar
Issoryt

Na so alcohol won tear me down oooo
After I don blow whiz Khalifa like 15 rolls com pack am with 9 bottles of Tiger [you know am a real niqqa, and as a real niqqa, Na Tiger sure pass among all the bear] na him my fvck mate (real niqqars don't have girl friend, we swim then give others chance to swim too) wey I just see for street zoom Off with my Laptop after she don deliver finish..
my bombing Machine for that matter oo,

omo since that day I just dey on a low on anything concerning Alcohol oo,

but I can't joke with Whiz Khalifa weed, na him dey give me potentials for bombing
gringringringrin

Cc lalasticlala
Mynd44
Livebyday

Pls move to Fp, let's see more testimonies

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 22, 2020
I jumped into a bucket of water at a bar and started swimming.

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:07pm On May 22, 2020
illicit:

JESU !!! Did u die
No, the plane wasn't in motion

4 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Samuelxxx(m): 1:08pm On May 22, 2020
mine was a very crazy experience.....to cut the story short I had to apologize to almost 6 people afterwards ......
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:09pm On May 22, 2020
[quote author=Denique post=89831992][/quote] It's a small plane and the engine isn't running yet
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Praiizz(m): 1:14pm On May 22, 2020
[I smell lies grin]Found myself in a hotel room the next day with 50k on the bed.

Had no idea about the night [/quote]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Breast & Ass To Prove That Is Not Fake – Photos / Caught In The Moment … (18+) / Tricks To Make Your Ex Suffer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.