Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,483,581 members, 5,624,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 May 2020 at 08:23 PM

My account got hacked, I just retrieved it - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My account got hacked, I just retrieved it (248 Views)

FCMB Has Refused To Lift Restrictions On My Account After Doing KYC / BVN: How Do I Get First Bank's Approval To Change My Account Name / POS Transaction Failed And My Account Debited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My account got hacked, I just retrieved it by T3amie(m): 11:11am On May 22
H
Re: My account got hacked, I just retrieved it by Iamemblem(m): 8:09pm On May 22
Guys be warned. Same scammer format and same person changing Nairaland ID
Deal with transactions history and legit.

@Ayo199 (scammer) mailed claiming the scammer bought his ID
@T3amie (same scammer)

Don't do any business with @Ayo199 & @T3amie if you don't want to loose your money. I paid him 20k naira since 12th May and yet haven't received PayPal fund I paid for. He blocked me from whatsapp after asking refund. He will block you after getting your money.
The name and Account used for scamming -
EVANS ORUAMEN ELAKHE
FCMB

https://wa.me/2348082942888

https://wa.me/2349074785796

Check both ID format before he delete/edit

Nairaland is not a place for scammers. Be warned. The scammer is deleting all threads I post comment
Re: My account got hacked, I just retrieved it by Ghozt(m): 10:52pm On May 23
Iamemblem:
Guys be warned. Same scammer format and same person changing Nairaland ID
Deal with transactions history and legit.

@Ayo199 (scammer) mailed claiming the scammer bought his ID
@T3amie (same scammer)

Don't do any business with @Ayo199 & @T3amie if you don't want to loose your money. I paid him 20k naira since 12th May and yet haven't received PayPal fund I paid for. He blocked me from whatsapp after asking refund. He will block you after getting your money.
The name and Account used for scamming -
EVANS ORUAMEN ELAKHE
FCMB

https://wa.me/2348082942888

https://wa.me/2349074785796

Check both ID format before he delete/edit

Nairaland is not a place for scammers. Be warned. The scammer is deleting all threads I post comment
he just scammed me of $2000, sent 2000 to his zelle and all of a sudden he changed his WhatsApp privacy and tell me the zelle account is restricted, that guy is heartless; kilode?
Re: My account got hacked, I just retrieved it by Ayo199(m): 12:10pm On May 25
Ghozt:
he just scammed me of $2000, sent 2000 to his zelle and all of a sudden he changed his WhatsApp privacy and tell me the zelle account is restricted, that guy is heartless; kilode?
are you sure the person that scammed you used this moniker?
cos as far as I know I've revoked his access to my account some two weeks back. he scammed me too
Re: My account got hacked, I just retrieved it by Ayo199(m): 12:12pm On May 25
Ghozt:
he promised to share me a site to earn money but he needs access to my account to advertise which I foolishly agreed thinking hr is into legitimate business
Re: My account got hacked, I just retrieved it by Sinzuko135: 1:48pm On May 26
Ayo199:

he promised to share me a site to earn money but he needs access to my account to advertise which I foolishly agreed thinking hr is into legitimate business
you think we are fools, I mean do u take us for kids....

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft Buys Minecraft For $2.5bn / First Bank Targets 15% Growth In Loan Book / Sage 50 (peachtree) Accounting For All Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.