Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

If you know this truth, Your life will never remain the same again - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If you know this truth, Your life will never remain the same again (207 Views)

If You Know This Truth Your Life Will Never Remain The Same / If You Know This Truth Your Life Will Never Be The Same Again / If You Know This Truth Your Life Will Never Be The Same Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If you know this truth, Your life will never remain the same again by sharpguy10(m): 12:00pm On May 22, 2020
Hi Guys,
In this post I will be sharing with you a post I titled " You Already Have It".
In Ephesians 1:3 says Thank be to God and our father of our Lord Jesus Christ who has blessed us with all the heavenly blessings in Christ Jesus. God has already blessed you with everything you need in this world in Christ Jesus. There is nothing God has not done for you and there is nothing left to be done. Since the creation of the world, God has been perfecting everything in man's life to show him that He has already done it. When man fall to Satan in the garden of Eden and lost everything, God plotted a plan B to restore everything to man. Through the Blood of Jesus everything was settled once and for all. There is no way Satan can take or destroy what God has already settles by the blood. But the only way Satan trick people to think they are not in charge is through
1. Ignorance of the man or woman
2. Doubt of the word of God
So everything is right in you and with you. The houses, cars, money, career success, business success is already with you and in you. All you to do is for you to know how to take delivering of what you already have that is in you and with you. And below are ways you can take possession and manifested them in your life:
1. You must be in Christ: Everything you need in life is in Christ for you already not in anywhere else. God created this world for man and Satan steal it from man and Jesus restore it back to man. Why is everything in Christ Jesus, is because to preserve, protect, and make it a place of freedom for joy, prosperity and happiness. If you check the Bible very well, you will see that before Christ came, evil things always happen to man. Satan can just come and take anything, anybody life and destroy it. But since Jesus came, He put and end to it and win the world back to us and give us all the blessings. So the reason for you to be in Christ is because for you to be preserve, secured, protected and live life abundantly without fear and have total freedom in life. Then for you to live a life of freedom, joy, prosperity, success and have your heavenly blessings, you need to be in the world of Christ. So if you know that you have not given your life to Christ please says this short prayer: Lord Jesus, I come to you today. I believe you died for me and on the third day you rose again from the dead from my justification. Right now I accept as my Lord and personal saviour. Thank you for saving me. Amen.
2. Through the knowledge of the word: You need to have the knowledge of the word to have your heavenly blessings. What you don't have knowledge about, you cannot have power over. When you have knowledge on something, you are likely to dominate it. The bible said My people are destroy because of lack of knowledge. It means my people are in lack , want and suffering because they don't have knowledge of who they are. When you have knowledge of your heavenly blessings, you will see that those things that belong to you will begin to come to easily. And taking step to get them become easy for you. Why because your mind has recognize them that you have it.
3. Through your mouth: Your mouth has it own power to bring your blessings to you. Like the centurion man said to Jesus, " Speak the Word only and my servant will be healed". You need to speak the word you have discovered from the word and believe it. Even though there is no evidence of it happening now but just know that the word has taken effect as you speak it.
4. Open your heart to Receive: You need to open your heart to receive what belong to you. What you don't open your heart you can never receive it. Your heart need to be connected to your blessings and see you already blessed, that the blessings can come to your life. So the way I open my heart to receive is by saying "Thank you Jesus I receive all the money I want for my business, I receive all my needs met thank you Jesus. By speaking that way, open your heart to allow your heavenly blessings into your life.
5. By your faith: Your faith is the key to open up your heavenly blessings. It is the evidence that already have it. And the word has declare that You are already blessed with all the blessings in heavenly places in Christ, that is your faith and your evidence. God has nothing or have no reason to to withhold your blessings but He look upon your faith to see if you are ready and willing to receive. So claim what you want by faith, believe it and receive it from your heart. there is nothing impossible and the only person putting impossibility in your life is you. You already have every good things you need in life. Let that mind be in you that everything has already be done for me and taking possession of it by by being in Christ my knowledge, mouth, heart and faith I will take possession of them.
Begin this day to take possession of what belong to you and live a life you ever desire.
Thanks for reading my post and God bless you.
Please like, comment and share

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If you know this truth, Your life will never remain the same again by sharpguy10(m): 12:22am On May 24, 2020
Keep reading

(1) (Reply)

Creative Thinking Free Online Course: Techniques And Tools For Success / Urgent Attention Please For Mathematicians / Get Latest Microsoft MB-700 Dumps For Guaranteed Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.