Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

40 Amazing Love Of My Life Quotes That Will Get Them Drooling Over You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 40 Amazing Love Of My Life Quotes That Will Get Them Drooling Over You (380 Views)

Busty Nigerian Lady Leaves Men Drooling Over Her New Photos On Twitter / Busty Nigerian Lady Leaves Men Drooling Over The Size Of Her Massive Breasts(pic / Busty Nigerian Lady Leaves Men Drooling Over The Size Of Her Massive Breasts On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

40 Amazing Love Of My Life Quotes That Will Get Them Drooling Over You by Jadsy01(f): 12:10pm On May 22, 2020
Enjoy these amazing ⭐LOVE OF MY LIFE QUOTES⭐ that will definitely get your partner drooling over you. These quotes are just what is needed to brighten their day.

1. “You have this incredible way of making my heart happy.”

2. “I love you more than I have ever found a way to say to you.”
— Ben Folds, “The Luckiest”

3. “For all the things my hands have held the best by far is you.”

4. “You’re my favorite place to go when my mind searches for peace.”

5. “I want to be with you till my last page.”
— A.R. Asher

6. “Because of you, I laugh a little harder, cry a little less, and smile a lot more.”

7. “In case you ever foolishly forger: I am never not thinking of you.”

8. “I want to grow old with you an be able to say that I have lived an amazing life with you.”

9. “You are my today and all of my tomorrows.”
— Leo Christopher

10. “And I’d choose you; in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I’d find you and I’d choose you.”

— Kiersten White, The Chaos of Stars

11. “I saw that you were perfect and so I loved you. The I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.”

12. “Home is where my husband is.”

Read more via Ekomiamiblog - https://www.ekomiami.com.ng/2020/05/22/40-amazing-love-of-my-life-quotes-that-will-get-them-drooling-over-you/

(1) (Reply)

His This Man Stupid Or Funny / Sister Rose Vs. Mama Saviour / Sex Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.