Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,016 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Myth Busters Episode One : Old Eastern And Western Region - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Myth Busters Episode One : Old Eastern And Western Region (4250 Views)

First Storey Building In The Old Eastern Nigeria 96yrs After: Pictures & Video / Yorubas Didn't Mock Benue During Their Ordeal, Ipob Did (myth Busters) / The Superiority Of The Western Region In 1969 As Published By NY Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Myth Busters Episode One : Old Eastern And Western Region by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 22, 2020
Sunshineg5:
And Ojukwu and Zik were heroes that led three million igbos to their early grave for nothing. cheesy

Awolowo think he can poke nature without consequences but he died regretting it. Not just that but with rat poison.

Well, Awolowo has no history. West are just trying hard to fit him in to history but no correlation for that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Myth Busters Episode One : Old Eastern And Western Region by Fatimaade: 2:14pm On May 22, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Awolowo think he can poke nature without consequences but he died regretting it. Not just that but with rat poison.

Well, Awolowo has no history. West are just trying hard to fit him in to history but no correlation for that.

Awolowo has no history looooooooooooooooooooooool go & ask Ojukwu

5 Likes

Re: Myth Busters Episode One : Old Eastern And Western Region by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 22, 2020
Fatimaade:

Awolowo has no history looooooooooooooooooooooool go & ask Ojukwu

You heard me right.

Awolowo has no history. He is a condemned convict that was saved from the class of death by Ojukwu.

1 Like

Re: Myth Busters Episode One : Old Eastern And Western Region by Sunshineg5(m): 2:15pm On May 22, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Tell us one major thing achieved by Ojukwu outside leading 3 million igbos to death and a failed political career.

Ojukwu failed in everything he tried. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Myth Busters Episode One : Old Eastern And Western Region by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 22, 2020
Sunshineg5:
Tell us what major thing achieved by Ojukwu outside leading 3 million igbos to death and a failed political career.

Tales of moonlight in ikenne....

1 Like

Re: Myth Busters Episode One : Old Eastern And Western Region by Asgard13: 2:18pm On May 22, 2020
aworatak:

It is obvious that you are an empty vessel when it comes to history. So you are relying on Wikipedia which any tom, dick, Harry and drunkard has access to. My advice to you is to carry out a research on your own to avoid making a great mockery of yourself.

Yoruba live in dreamland.. when it suit them wiki becomes valid
If it doesn’t... Yoruba will say anybody can amend it grin
Meanwhile na dem Dey arrange am to fit in their narratives

Okay... see as you gave him reality... his ignorance chose Yoruba propaganda

This people don’t know anything except for insults and name calling

Corner a Yoruba man will truth and watch him display sophistication by insults ..both your parents.. your tribe .. even they reality the hate

Check their post on nairaland... if it’s not insults is not Yoruba

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Myth Busters Episode One : Old Eastern And Western Region by Asgard13: 2:19pm On May 22, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Awolowo history is the history of yorubaland

Not lies

1 Like

Re: Myth Busters Episode One : Old Eastern And Western Region by Sunshineg5(m): 2:20pm On May 22, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Tales of moonlight in ikenne....

Check your hundred naira note and cry cry

A famous university named after him

Has anyone in your lineage ever done anything that great?

7 Likes

Re: Myth Busters Episode One : Old Eastern And Western Region by Sunshineg5(m): 2:21pm On May 22, 2020
Asgard13:

Corner a Yoruba man will truth and watch him display sophistication by insults ..both your parents.. your tribe .. even they reality the hate

Ogbeni don't cry on my page oh cheesy

Bring any evidence that supports his kindergarten arguments and stop derailing my thread

5 Likes

Re: Myth Busters Episode One : Old Eastern And Western Region by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 22, 2020
Sunshineg5:

They put awolowo on note not worth up to a dollar.

Indeed he is a worthless man..

leave ikenne tales and Tales of moonlight in ikenne....
Re: Myth Busters Episode One : Old Eastern And Western Region by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 22, 2020
Asgard13:

Awolowo history is the history of yorubaland
Not lies
That's what many don't and more reason I find hard to argue on his issues.
They are just trying hard to sake awolowo as part of history.
Nothing like that existed.
Re: Myth Busters Episode One : Old Eastern And Western Region by Asgard13: 2:27pm On May 22, 2020
Sunshineg5:
Tell us one major thing achieved by Ojukwu outside leading 3 million igbos to death and a failed political career.

Ojukwu na freedom fighter and believe in fighting oppression and injustice

He led more than 3 million of us and would likely get more if demanded to fight the cause which the 3 million handed over to him
He fough gallantly and died a hero

Is Awolowo a Yoruba hero... an ambitious man with heart filled lies jealousy and envy..
He wanted to be Nigeria President... a post which zik has held
He failed and died a wretched ogboni man..

Died taking his own life ... sign of Yoruba bravery and went to rAt hell
Now poor Awolowo is in hell burning with his fellow rats..

After all gra gra on earth grin

1 Like

Re: Myth Busters Episode One : Old Eastern And Western Region by Asgard13: 2:28pm On May 22, 2020
Juliusmalema:

That's what many don't and more reason I find hard to argue on his issues.

They are just trying hard to sake awolowo as part of history.

Nothing like that existed.

Awolowo place start and stop with Yoruba people...
Re: Myth Busters Episode One : Old Eastern And Western Region by Fatimaade: 2:28pm On May 22, 2020
Juliusmalema:

You heard me right.

Awolowo has no history. He is a condemned convict that was saved from the class of death by Ojukwu.

Looooooool conqueror of Biafra

3 Likes

Re: Myth Busters Episode One : Old Eastern And Western Region by Sunshineg5(m): 2:28pm On May 22, 2020
Juliusmalema:

They put awolowo on note not worth up to a dollar.

Indeed he is a worthless man..

leave ikenne tales and Tales of moonlight in ikenne....
Ogbeni go and recite your poem elsewhere jare

Don't disturbe me if you have nothing else to say

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Myth Busters Episode One : Old Eastern And Western Region by Fatimaade: 2:29pm On May 22, 2020
Asgard13:

He led more than 3 million of us and would likely get more if demanded to fight the cause which the 3 million handed over to him

Is Awolowo a Yoruba hero... an ambitious man with heart filled lies jealousy and envy..

Loooooooool dilector don tell them say na rat poison kill am it makes you feel better

5 Likes

Re: Myth Busters Episode One : Old Eastern And Western Region by aworatak: 2:29pm On May 22, 2020
Asgard13:

I already know them at the back of my fingers. Right from time immemorial, twisting history has been their stock in trade.

4 Likes

Re: Myth Busters Episode One : Old Eastern And Western Region by Asgard13: 2:29pm On May 22, 2020
Sunshineg5:

Awo face is on my 100 while zik is on my 500.. grin

Uni zik is named after Awolowo grin

Typical Yoruba rant...

Ignorance is a bliss

3 Likes

Re: Myth Busters Episode One : Old Eastern And Western Region by Sunshineg5(m): 2:31pm On May 22, 2020
Asgard13:

Freedom fighter that was drinking Bornrvita and toast bread when your parents were dying of malnutrition in the East grin

Whose freedom was he fighting for with his failed political career?

His wife even failed untop. I have never seen a man failed so much in my life.

8 Likes

Re: Myth Busters Episode One : Old Eastern And Western Region by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 22, 2020
Sunshineg5:

1 Like

Re: Myth Busters Episode One : Old Eastern And Western Region by Asgard13: 2:32pm On May 22, 2020
aworatak:

I already know them at the back of my fingers. Right from time immemorial, twisting history has been their stock in trade.

Internet is their greatest undoing... breeze blow ... foul Nyansh open grin

Na why Apc wan ban internet make we no burst Yoruba propaganda
If Yoruba see way to personalize internet dem for run am

5 Likes

Re: Myth Busters Episode One : Old Eastern And Western Region by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 22, 2020
Fatimaade:

Looooooool conqueror of Biafra
Great and was conquered by rat poison.
What a man.

1 Like

Re: Myth Busters Episode One : Old Eastern And Western Region by Sunshineg5(m): 2:33pm On May 22, 2020
Asgard13:

Awo face is on my 100 while zik is on my 500.. grin

Uni zik is named after Awolowo grin

Typical Yoruba rant...

Ignorance is a bliss
Oponu ni eleyi sha cheesy

Who is talking of Uni Zik or N500 or you don't know Obafemi Awolowo university in Ife.

Even Awolowo was honoured before Zik was given 500

7 Likes

Re: Myth Busters Episode One : Old Eastern And Western Region by Fatimaade: 2:34pm On May 22, 2020
Sunshineg5:

Loool I like Awolowo makes them react like this loool
Re: Myth Busters Episode One : Old Eastern And Western Region by Fatimaade: 2:35pm On May 22, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Great and was conquered by rat poison.

What a man.

Same way Ojukwu died of lethal poison looool

1 Like

Re: Myth Busters Episode One : Old Eastern And Western Region by Asgard13: 2:37pm On May 22, 2020
Sunshineg5:
Freedom fighter that was drinking Bornrvita and toast bread when your parents were dying of malnutrition in the East grin

Whose freedom was he fighting for with his failed political career?

His wife even failed untop. I have never seen a man failed so much in my life.

Ojukwu did not force 3 million to war... 5 million forced Ojukwu to war..
Yoruba people are so ignorant

His wife failed just as your wife and every Yoruba woman I know failed

See Yoruba brain..
Ffk claimed he slept with Bianca before Ojukwu

Oga you mArry your wife virgin..

I go ife and bleep many Yoruba girls who Re now mArried?
I know many igbos and Hausa that fvck many mArried Yoruba girls

Wht are you saying

Yoruba ignorance Dey radiate

Even HID was disflowered before Awolowo met her

Abi na Tinubu disflowered that woman for senate

Typical Yoruba boy

3 Likes

Re: Myth Busters Episode One : Old Eastern And Western Region by Sunshineg5(m): 2:37pm On May 22, 2020
Fatimaade:

Loool I like Awolowo makes them react like this loool
They still see him in their nightmare years after his death, grin

bear in mind he wasn't even alive when most of this Indomie generation were born.

7 Likes

Re: Myth Busters Episode One : Old Eastern And Western Region by Asgard13: 2:39pm On May 22, 2020
Sunshineg5:
Oponu ni eleyi sha cheesy

Who is talking of Uni Zik or N500 or you don't know Obafemi Awolowo university in Ife.

Even Awolowo was honoured before Zik was given 500

grin grin
Yoruba brain radiating

What’s in obafemi Awolowo ile ife...

Senate building humanities spider house ptf fash awo hall moremi old buka new buka. C.c ..

What else

In the land of the blind ... one eye man is the king

Ignorances grin

2 Likes

Re: Myth Busters Episode One : Old Eastern And Western Region by Nigeriabiafra80: 2:41pm On May 22, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
My south south brothers. If truely the Ibos are not wicked. Why did they move old Eastern capital from calabar to enugu?

At the same time, built the second capital in umuahia?

Was that not marginalisation?
Yoruba impostor
capita of Southern protectorate was move from calabar to lagos
Not enugu
Mumu
Tribalism don eat ya brain

2 Likes

Re: Myth Busters Episode One : Old Eastern And Western Region by Fatimaade: 2:41pm On May 22, 2020
Sunshineg5:
They still see him in their nightmare years after his death, grin

bear in mind he wasn't even alive when most of this Indomie generation were born.

The power of the pen
Since then they have been coming up with Mbaise tales

Look at our forefathers vrs their own
We are enjoying owambe things

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Myth Busters Episode One : Old Eastern And Western Region by Sunshineg5(m): 2:45pm On May 22, 2020
Fatimaade:

The power of the pen
Since then they have been coming up with Mbaise tales

Look at our forefathers vrs their own
We are enjoying owambe things
We have always enjoyed life and any group of people that love life can never harbour hatred for so long.

We live our life according to our terms not anyone's choices

We love to live life and enjoy our times on earth.

You only live ones YOLO

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Myth Busters Episode One : Old Eastern And Western Region by Sunshineg5(m): 2:47pm On May 22, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

Yoruba impostor
capita of Southern protectorate was move from calabar to lagos
Not enugu
Mumu
Tribalism don eat ya brain
So why didn't calabar retain the capital since it already function as capital for Southern Nigeria previously?

Meanwhile, Lagos was never part of Southern Nigeria when Calabar was capital.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video: Tension As Lagos Government Destroys Over 500 Igbo Shops / Breaking: Saudi Arabia Rejects Tinubu Campaign Posters...arrest 30 Miscreants! / Picture Of Obidients At A Protest In Washington DC, USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.