Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife (65778 Views)

Forced Marriage: Rumasau Muhammed Allegedly Stabs Husband To Death In Adamawa / Ondo Court Stops Alfa From Marrying Schoolgirl, 16, As 9th Wife. PHOTOS / 14-year-old Girl Forced To Marry 50-year-old Prophet In Benue State. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Ryan03(f): 3:31pm On May 23, 2020
jericco1:

You're madder for claiming to know what you do not know undecided
you are maddest for not knowing that you are mad grin grin omg abeg lemme o cheesy
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by selingel: 3:34pm On May 23, 2020
Shaaz00:

if Islam does not work for u
nobody is forcing u to be a Muslim
dere is no compulsion in Islam

Are you sure no compulsion in Islam? Then you do not know what the religion is all about.
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by t2luv1: 3:43pm On May 23, 2020
tonysunkan:
Child marriage is a crime
It must be stopped.

Got news for you in this Land of milk and honey that we call USA do you know there are 26 states where there are no minimum age for a girl to be marry. Yeah you can check it up. This is 2020.
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Habsne: 3:45pm On May 23, 2020
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Lexusgs430: 3:48pm On May 23, 2020
3kay945:

Do you know the guy you quoted?

grin

No o, but 3 things don't make sense......

1 - Open a new moniker to beg
2 - Trying to blackmail, with suicide (who knows an anonymous person to care)?
3 - How helpful is the moniker of a dead person, to us?

Maybe he/she thinks we are all not just controlling our mental wellbeing.....
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Hoephase: 3:50pm On May 23, 2020
PigTormentor:
The usual wailing crowd have started as expected. They also forget that Ojukwu was fvcking Bianca when she was only 16 years old or less. Bunch of HYPOCRITES.

Did you know that not been able to go a day without commenting on nairaland or engaging in e-fight is a sign of serious mental health issue? grin
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by PigTormentor: 3:56pm On May 23, 2020
Hoephase:

Did you know that not been able to go a day without commenting on nairaland or engaging in e-fight is a sign of serious mental health issue? grin

I'm glad that you have finally figured out your main problem. Now go and see a psychiatrist or you will soon be naked at the market square.

I don't argue with lunatics hence this is the last time that you will be hearing from me. Get help or visit the Lagos Lagoon, the choice is yours.

GTFOH.

BYE
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Hoephase: 4:17pm On May 23, 2020
PigTormentor:

I'm glad that you have finally figured out your main problem. Now go and see a psychiatrist or you will soon be naked at the market square.

I don't argue with lunatics hence this is the last time that you will be hearing from me. Get help or visit the Lagos Lagoon, the choice is yours.

GTFOH.

BYE

Did you know that with the level of anger in you if not treated now you are prone to suffer from stress related illness? grin
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Iphran6: 4:45pm On May 23, 2020
Islamabad! !
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by 3kay945(m): 5:03pm On May 23, 2020
Lexusgs430:

No o, but 3 things don't make sense......

1 - Open a new moniker to beg
2 - Trying to blackmail, with suicide (who knows an anonymous person to care)?
3 - How helpful is the moniker of a dead person, to us?

Maybe he/she thinks we are all not just controlling our mental wellbeing.....

You are right jare
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Hypnotise: 5:06pm On May 23, 2020
zoedew:

[s]I get your drift. You are the end-product of the hantu drink! Your place in the process is at the point of execution!! The challenge is that you do not last enough to be meaningful. You actually are a passing phase. You are not for real! Your end is imminent. All hope is not lost though as you can still retrace your steps by choosing to be real. So long Amigo!
[/s]
Trash.
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Ishaquine(m): 5:22pm On May 23, 2020
uvie66:
Are you ok... how can a 14 year old have the presence of mind to know the difference between right and wrong. That is why the age of criminal responsibility is usually 16.
I'm not saying it's okay to marry off someone who is 14 but people mature at different pace and in the past it was okay as long as it was not a forced marriage
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by masqot(m): 5:24pm On May 23, 2020
CasNova:

She was handed back to her parents after staying away from her parents for one month and the cleric warned to stay away from her henceforth.
This decision get k-leg. Are those not the parents that forced her into the planned marriage in the first instance?
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by zoedew: 5:45pm On May 23, 2020
Hypnotise:
[/s]
Trash.

You just validated my position as to your personality.
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Hypnotise: 6:14pm On May 23, 2020
zoedew:

You just validated my position as to your personality.
You're the one spewing nonsense thinking it's wisdom. You said I'm not real, is it a ghost replying you? You mentioned eminent end, isn't your end eminent as well? Or do you plan to live forever?
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by zoedew: 6:24pm On May 23, 2020
Hypnotise:

You're the one spewing nonsense thinking it's wisdom. You said I'm not real, is it a ghost replying you? You mentioned eminent end, isn't your end eminent as well? Or do you plan to live forever?

If you cannot comprehend my post I leave you to your imagination. No matter how long you hypnotise anyone the spell will be broken with time. It does not endure and that is what you call yourself. Put two and two together and you have the answer!
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 23, 2020
AudioNews:
Audio stopping,
Such a tin cant happen in Northern/Ewedu nd Amala,
It can only happen in SE,
Our Northern brothers lik it Young
You are not fit to be a military personnel...bad mental orientation.
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Hypnotise: 6:30pm On May 23, 2020
zoedew:

If you cannot comprehend my post I leave you to your imagination. No matter how long you hypnotise anyone the spell will be broken with time. It does not endure and that is why you call yourself. Put two and two together and you have the answer!
Mr, stop being unnecessarily sentimental like a woman.
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by NaMeAboki: 6:37pm On May 23, 2020
kollinskollins:

This Islamic people are something else. Them use underage girls curse them?? Pls God forgive them

Just shut up and stop displaying your bigotry and ignorance at the same time.

The Becheve in Cross Rivers who still practice 'money wives' i.e. selling of their underaged daughters to men old enough to be grandfathers to settle debts - are they Muslims?

Similarly, child marriages in some communities of Ebonyi and Anambra states - are they being carried out by Muslims.

Paedophiles embedded in your churches (both homegrown and abroad) who constantly prey on young girls and boys; especially Catholic priests on whose behalf the Pope had to several times publicly beg for forgiveness - are they also Muslims?

Your girls who become sexually as young as 10 yrs old (based on research findings) - are they being bleeped by Muslims?

Wake up and smell the coffee - paedophilia has no religion nor race or tribe; it is everywhere among the bad eggs within every community
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Dreason(m): 7:03pm On May 23, 2020
Obamaofusa:

You are a warrior!!!

Afonja was a proud warrior that stood and fought until death.He did not run to Ivory Coast. grin

I have never seen an OSU before,come out proud that he is from osuland.

Dreason,come out and be proud of your OSUship for once grin
Obamaofusa, what do you really know? afonja is nt a warrior to be proud of. he betrayed OYO and handed ilorin to the fulani. note ,he didnt die in battle he was killed by fulani..... well we dnt have an Emire in ala IGBO nd will never have. lastly am nt an osu. am a free born. get that inya skull kid
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by kunletexs: 7:05pm On May 23, 2020
Na hammer dem for use shatter the alfa head, so if he get the 15th wife na the one wey go dey just from the womb, he go marry. Useless alfa. Dem suppose cut him prick. Idiot!

Tell am to open a place in their literature Koran to support him ninth marriage, na so he go turn am upside down. Bomboclark
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by PRINTIKANIGERIA: 7:23pm On May 23, 2020
Hmmmmm
So much hates and bitterness for one thread.
Are these really the Nigerians I meet everyday.
Or do we just pretend to like each other.
Is the internet really a place where true identities are shown.
These questions and more needs answers.

Follow us on IG
@printika.ng
@printika_printingbrands
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by AudioNews(m): 7:52pm On May 23, 2020
Moralgladiator:
You are not fit to be a military personnel...bad mental orientation.
4 ur mind, i will soon be Commissioned into Nigerian Navy whether u lik it or nt
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Obamaofusa: 9:42pm On May 23, 2020
Dreason:

Obamaofusa, what do you really know? afonja is nt a warrior to be proud of. he betrayed OYO and handed ilorin to the fulani. note ,he didnt die in battle he was killed by fulani..... well we dnt have an Emire in ala IGBO nd will never have. lastly am nt an osu. am a free born. get that inya skull kid
Okay,OSU.
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Emanodimo(m): 9:51pm On May 23, 2020
Someone7:
Even Saudi Arabia has banned marrying a girl below 18 years. Meanwhile in Nigeria paedophiles and their apologists are hiding behind religion to continue this despicable act of preying on girls all in the name of marriage.

Hàs it been truly banned in Saudi Arabia?... The was only lucky that's not at the North... She can't try that in the North....and the man is lucky from been killed like the recent one on forced marriage...
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by ThatFairGuy: 10:26pm On May 23, 2020
Passionate888:
So this nonsense don dey enter South West
E no dey South East?
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by ThatFairGuy: 10:28pm On May 23, 2020
9th wife? Meaning he had 8 already, which type of Islam is he practicing coz that's Against the teachings of Islam
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Stallione(m): 12:41am On May 24, 2020
Ishaquine:

So it is also done by christians. End of discussion.
No,u cnt end the discussion,since u really want to discuss.Christians dnt perpetrate such evil rather its only muslims.The truth is b4 u,so dnt try to protect ur religion,rather be the change the modern world yearns for.
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Nobody: 4:19am On May 24, 2020
Another child marriage angry... Isorite
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by AgentNairaland(f): 6:32am On May 24, 2020
Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 7, Number 17:

Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah: When I got married, Allah's Apostle said to me, "What type of lady have you married?" I replied, "I have married a matron.' He said, "Why, don't you have a liking for the virgins and for handling them ?" Jabir also said: Allah's Apostle said, "Why didn't you marry a young girl so that you might play with her and she with you?"
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Ishaquine(m): 7:31am On May 24, 2020
Stallione:
No,u cnt end the discussion,since u really want to discuss.Christians dnt perpetrate such evil rather its only muslims.The truth is b4 u,so dnt try to protect ur religion,rather be the change the modern world yearns for.
I am against child marriage, it is the way of the old world because it is their belief that when a girl is mature she's fit to marry until the introduction of the legal age of 18 yrs. Ask yourself this question; before the 18 yrs legal age requirement was put into law, how did people get married?
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Pacesetter123(m): 10:15am On May 24, 2020
Inda2020:
해튜켜큐코너 ㅁㅎ녘 노뉴너뉺캬ㅓㄴㅎ누넌ㅍ녀뉴논 킄ㅍㅋ ㄴ
큐. ㅓ뉴너뉸
U r saying the fact.Kip it up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) / Video Of Boy Found In A Moulded Block In Ondo Being Asked For Baba Ijebu Number / Burial Of Temidayo Adeleke, Lady Murdered By Her Cameroonian House Boy (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.