Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Woman Reveals How Her Husband Rough Handles Her During Sex,beats Her Until He Ej - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Reveals How Her Husband Rough Handles Her During Sex,beats Her Until He Ej (10455 Views)

Married Woman Reveals She Pays $80/Hour To Hug A Professional Cuddler In US / Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her / Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Reveals How Her Husband Rough Handles Her During Sex,beats Her Until He Ej by Buezejames: 1:06pm On May 22, 2020
Naijafixed A home flourished with Gossip,Gist,sports news,Entertainment.Read and get tired here https://www.Naijafixed.com

I wonders if my husband has a spiritual problem.But doctor and a psychologist we ran said that he is suffering from sad.Ever since then,we go for counseling ,but yet no atom of positive effect on him

It all started when we were dating. we don’t normally have sex. He always tell me that he don’t want to rush anything or offend hi maker by involving in premarital sex. we dated for 2 years without sex only kissing, hugging and sleeping on each other. Immediately we got married, we had a quick sex which resulted to my first son. He even wrote sex time table and pasted it in our room. Anytime am horney and demanded for $ex, he will tell me that he is in prayer week or we will have a short quicky. I got used to the quickie.

“Last 7 months, he called in the midnight and told me that he has not enjoyed sex as a married man, we talked about it and i promised him t do my best that i don’t enjoy it too. We agrred to enhance our sexual Life.

“Three days Later, He came home with a gift which led to a shot romance i have never witnessed before, since our 3 years of marriage it led to a rough $ex, he was beating me and hitting me with anything he placed his hands on moaning while i was crying and trying to escape.Our plastic jug i placed beside our bed was smashed on my head, he even used his belt, whipping me like a thief and moaning till he cum.

“He pleased to me and told me that he enjoyed it. He took me to hospital and they gave pain killer. Later he explained it is the only way he enjoys $ex. That if he didn’t see me in pain, won’t enjoy the sex. That incident alone got me afraid. I started avoiding him in bed. I later found out that am pregnant and the nurses told me that i need to be having sex with my husband now.

“I told him that, and he was very happy. That Night, we had another rough sex which lead to another injuries, he later bought a chain and key for me to use and chain him if he turns wild but it didn’t work. I talked to a friend and she directed us to a physiologist and a doctor, he was given drugs and started counselling.

“As am talking to you now, we had sex two days ago, he nearly killed me with hammer, he didn’t even remember that i was pregnant, he raised me up and hit me on our drawer, he smashed our standing mirror on my bum bum. it was our neighbors that rescued me when they heard my cry and noise that was coming from our room. I didn’t even know when i was rushed to hospital because i fainted because he hit my head on our wooden bed. Thank God for my neighbor who came for my rescue because i wouldn’t have come out alive till he cum because according to doctor, he said that i ave a small brain injury and my baby is not in good condition, my mum and my elder brother is in the hospital now. They said he won’t marry me again.

“I love this man and he loves me, leaving him in this kind of problem will it help him? will i be able to abandon my first child there and go? He has been pleading to see me and pay the hospital bill or even know the condition of my wounds but my brother refused. Please i need advice..

Read more latest updates here @https://naijafixed.com/2020/05/22/queenelenora-blasts-nigerians-who-supports-the-malicious-popular-anambra-pastor-odumeje/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Reveals How Her Husband Rough Handles Her During Sex,beats Her Until He Ej by blackboy(m): 1:13pm On May 22, 2020
So sorry but I honestly could not stop laughing till the end. Are you for real? Is he for real? Is that sex or WWF?

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Reveals How Her Husband Rough Handles Her During Sex,beats Her Until He Ej by paqman: 1:14pm On May 22, 2020
He needs daboski take him to odumeje i think he as a solution to your husband problem

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Reveals How Her Husband Rough Handles Her During Sex,beats Her Until He Ej by Anyahuruagu: 1:18pm On May 22, 2020
If you anyone believes this, the person can also believe the camel eye of needle notion.

11 Likes

Re: Woman Reveals How Her Husband Rough Handles Her During Sex,beats Her Until He Ej by Tobae05(f): 1:20pm On May 22, 2020
To be kindled with you I think you should just give him some space for now and go stay with your family....since you're pregnant you need to take care of yourself and the baby. Tell him you won't come back except he changed just to threaten him...I believed he would desist from such act.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Reveals How Her Husband Rough Handles Her During Sex,beats Her Until He Ej by habsydiamond(m): 1:24pm On May 22, 2020
madam don marry beast oo. only God knows how those people enjoy the intimacy. some will nearly choke the lady to death all because of sex. some will flog till the yansh turn red.. i think slave trade has been abolished long time ago nao. what some people do in the other room is not different to master and slave action. there is one name it is called..

Re: Woman Reveals How Her Husband Rough Handles Her During Sex,beats Her Until He Ej by Coborona: 1:28pm On May 22, 2020
Hahahahahaha..... This thread is so funny

Hammer ke

Better run for your life before your beast of a husband kill you all in the name of sex....

3 Likes

Re: Woman Reveals How Her Husband Rough Handles Her During Sex,beats Her Until He Ej by rosy1992(f): 1:49pm On May 22, 2020
He is a monster not husband.
Re: Woman Reveals How Her Husband Rough Handles Her During Sex,beats Her Until He Ej by Barney001: 1:55pm On May 22, 2020
And you still have the strength to type all this undecided

9 Likes

Re: Woman Reveals How Her Husband Rough Handles Her During Sex,beats Her Until He Ej by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 22, 2020
Wonders sha neva end o

1 Like

Re: Woman Reveals How Her Husband Rough Handles Her During Sex,beats Her Until He Ej by Hugo55(m): 2:34pm On May 22, 2020
He lifted you up and landed you on the drawer.
indabosky!!!! the god of sex. liquid metal. who you.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Reveals How Her Husband Rough Handles Her During Sex,beats Her Until He Ej by oneman2k7: 2:35pm On May 22, 2020
That man must be Randy Orton or Drew McIntyre

1 Like

Re: Woman Reveals How Her Husband Rough Handles Her During Sex,beats Her Until He Ej by dangermouse(m): 2:38pm On May 22, 2020
PrettyPrint:
Wonders sha neva end o
. Atell you
Re: Woman Reveals How Her Husband Rough Handles Her During Sex,beats Her Until He Ej by Ose55(f): 2:58pm On May 22, 2020
This is so funny LMFAO
Re: Woman Reveals How Her Husband Rough Handles Her During Sex,beats Her Until He Ej by cocococo: 3:01pm On May 22, 2020
Are you sure your husband is a man of love? To me, he looks like a war, a fight, a liquid metal; he is Indaboski Bahose!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Reveals How Her Husband Rough Handles Her During Sex,beats Her Until He Ej by Automatic3444(m): 3:02pm On May 22, 2020
cheesy. are you for real... this is unbelievable..nairaland is expect the Unexpected whenever however and whichever is
Re: Woman Reveals How Her Husband Rough Handles Her During Sex,beats Her Until He Ej by balaclava: 3:10pm On May 22, 2020
grin
Lolzz

I can't laff abeg

That 7th paragraph na die.

Buhahahahaha
Re: Woman Reveals How Her Husband Rough Handles Her During Sex,beats Her Until He Ej by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 22, 2020
Loool.. very funny. That man is a war, he's a fight, he's indaboski pahose grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Reveals How Her Husband Rough Handles Her During Sex,beats Her Until He Ej by Bigseven(m): 3:28pm On May 22, 2020
Return back to quickie one, especially from the back the way some landers use to say.. Only God can set him free..or you exit the marriage..
Re: Woman Reveals How Her Husband Rough Handles Her During Sex,beats Her Until He Ej by Onyenna(m): 3:31pm On May 22, 2020
Your husband is not a preacher of love..... He is WAR! He is liquid metal!...... He is......

BDSM!!!....

3 Likes

Re: Woman Reveals How Her Husband Rough Handles Her During Sex,beats Her Until He Ej by bmdmixer: 3:46pm On May 22, 2020
sex stories fantasy

1 Like

Re: Woman Reveals How Her Husband Rough Handles Her During Sex,beats Her Until He Ej by bmdmixer: 3:46pm On May 22, 2020
fantastic sex stories

1 Like

Re: Woman Reveals How Her Husband Rough Handles Her During Sex,beats Her Until He Ej by Karemarealty288(m): 3:48pm On May 22, 2020
He is a Sadist.... That's the kind of sex they enjoy..eg Adolf Hitler.......Run for your life or you join your ancestors through sex.....I once had a girlfriend that slaps me during lovemaking till she cums....very traumatic.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Reveals How Her Husband Rough Handles Her During Sex,beats Her Until He Ej by ValCon888: 3:51pm On May 22, 2020
The husband is into bondage discipline.
I think he's a sado-masochist.

1 Like

Re: Woman Reveals How Her Husband Rough Handles Her During Sex,beats Her Until He Ej by Rickmann: 3:51pm On May 22, 2020
Coborona:
Hahahahahaha..... This thread is so funny

Hammer ke

Better run for your life before your beast of a husband kill you all in the name of sex....

Ah...reading this thread makes me feel wonders never begin for this world self, them still they do push ups grin
Re: Woman Reveals How Her Husband Rough Handles Her During Sex,beats Her Until He Ej by lennsmart(m): 3:56pm On May 22, 2020
Test your potential partner for sexual compatibility before marriage, you will not agree. After when you have issues you will come here disturbing our peace.

Even God cannot save you from this. You just have to stay away from the masochist
Re: Woman Reveals How Her Husband Rough Handles Her During Sex,beats Her Until He Ej by Dididrumz(m): 4:33pm On May 22, 2020
Anyahuruagu:
If you anyone believes this, the person can also believe the camel eye of needle notion.

It's a psychological problem.
Don't know if this particular story is true or not but there are people who are like that.

OP Abeg no let am kill you because of sex ohhh, run for your life or tell him to get psychological help
Re: Woman Reveals How Her Husband Rough Handles Her During Sex,beats Her Until He Ej by elchapoo: 4:36pm On May 22, 2020
You guys dated for 2 years without sex so your story will appear to be real. There is no way your hubby would start enjoying such sex all of a sudden if he has never been doing it for so long before he married you.
Idontbelieveit
Re: Woman Reveals How Her Husband Rough Handles Her During Sex,beats Her Until He Ej by rowland545(m): 4:53pm On May 22, 2020
If u believe this rubbish nah Ogun go kill u

1 Like

Re: Woman Reveals How Her Husband Rough Handles Her During Sex,beats Her Until He Ej by ikbnice(m): 4:55pm On May 22, 2020
BDSM on another level
Re: Woman Reveals How Her Husband Rough Handles Her During Sex,beats Her Until He Ej by Tina001(f): 5:19pm On May 22, 2020
Lol, I don't believe this shit but it's really really funny grin grin
Re: Woman Reveals How Her Husband Rough Handles Her During Sex,beats Her Until He Ej by tchidi066(f): 5:23pm On May 22, 2020
That man needs therapy, you can imagine lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

... / Ladies!! Do U Like Men With Beard Or No Beard?? / Can You Date Fat Females Above Size 8?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.