Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,534 members, 7,808,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

After 7 Days Prayer, God Shows Next Edo Governor To A Top Politician - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After 7 Days Prayer, God Shows Next Edo Governor To A Top Politician (301 Views)

I Present To You The Next Edo State Governor / Legendhero Declares Support For LP Olumide Akpata As Next Edo State Governor / Why Edo Governor Obaseki Slept At UN Conference – Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After 7 Days Prayer, God Shows Next Edo Governor To A Top Politician by Upritman(m): 1:28pm On May 22, 2020
A former governorship aspirant of the All Progressives Congress(APC), Chief Blessing Agbomhere, says God has revealed to him who will be the next governor of Edo State.

Chief Agbomhere said he got the revelation from God after praying for seven days at the mountain to seek the face of God on the political situation in Edo State.

According to him, the person God showed him is the next Edo Governor is Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu.

Speaking to newsmen in Bénin City after returning from the mountain, Chief Agbomhere said God promised to bring an end to all the sufferings in Edo through Pastor Ize-Iyamu.

According to him: “For the past seven days I have been seeking the face of God in prayers on the mountain because of the sufferings and happenings in Edo State.

“We are facing an election. We must be concerned about the present situation in Edo State. I went to the mountain of prayers to seek the face of God concerning Edo and its people. In my prayers and supplications, God revealed to me that the problems of Edo people will soon come to an end.

“God said he will send us a leader who is passionate and concerned about Edo people. I see this leader day and night and all he is thinking about is how to unite Edo people for the development of Edo State.

“God revealed to me that the next Edo Governor is Pastor Ize-Iyamu. I asked all Edo people to support the aspiration of Pastor Ize-Iyamu.

“He will bring development to Edo State and to Edo people. With our support, Pastor Ize-Iyamu will emerge the Governor of Edo State.”

Bittertruth Media recalls that Pastor Ize-Iyamu, who was the 2016 Governorship Candidate of the PDP had recently defected with his followers to the APC and is rumoured to be the preferred candidate of APC National Chairman, Adams Oshiomhole against incumbent Governor Godwin Obaseki.

Source: https://bittertruthmedia.com/2020/05/22/after-7-days-prayer-god-shows-next-edo-governor-to-a-top-politician/

Re: After 7 Days Prayer, God Shows Next Edo Governor To A Top Politician by ayomipoosi: 1:33pm On May 22, 2020
Because he's your pally and party member?
Re: After 7 Days Prayer, God Shows Next Edo Governor To A Top Politician by agwom(m): 1:34pm On May 22, 2020
You are not serious cheesy

(1) (Reply)

YOUTHS: Awhensebe Blessing Recognized By NANS For Her Contribution In Society / Cynthia Morgan And Nigerian Politics / Belong To All Of Us: Col Umar Dangiwa Writes Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.