Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,358 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) (83055 Views)

What Can He Use For This Skin Problem? (Photo) / Help, My Newborn Has This Skin Problem / My Baby's Skin Problem Now A Story Of The Past (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) by KingMicky3286: 11:22am On May 23, 2020
A teaching hospital is a place where nurses and doctors goes to get more knowledge, i wonder why most Nigerians always refer a sick person to a teaching hospital.
jesmond3945:
Go to a teaching hospital in your area.
Re: My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) by akinmusi(m): 11:23am On May 23, 2020
youngtizzy55:
Get habiscus flower and cook. Den bath her with it regularly

That flower is not hibiscus flower as you meant well for her. But the Yoruba name is ewe ela. However, I dont think that's ela. Notwithstanding, its good to bathe the kid with it as it can also help restore it. It could be difficult to find here in Lagos. So the op should not bother about it of its out of his reach.
Re: My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) by Usmankno: 11:25am On May 23, 2020
May God heal her..beside changing the soap,what kind of detegent is use to wash her cloth?it could affect her skin as well.
Re: My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) by incogni2o: 11:25am On May 23, 2020
Looks like boil.

See you Doctor to prescribe the right antibiotic.

Stop using hard soap

Dont try bursting it.

Wash, dry under very hot sun and Iron all bedshits and cloths.

Also use disnfectants.
Re: My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 11:25am On May 23, 2020
jeffchinedu:
Pls house i need your help and advice on the solution to my baby skin problem, it has bn like dis for over three month after seeing a doctor it refuses to go. Pls someone help with a better way of doing helping my baby. God bless in ur effort towards this.
.please seek medical advice
Re: My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) by apexx5024: 11:25am On May 23, 2020
[color=#] 1953092[/color]
Re: My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) by Malawian(m): 11:27am On May 23, 2020
jeffchinedu:
Pls house i need your help and advice on the solution to my baby skin problem, it has bn like dis for over three month after seeing a doctor it refuses to go. Pls someone help with a better way of doing helping my baby. God bless in ur effort towards this.
It is the cream you are rubbing on your own skin that the baby is reacting to.
Re: My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) by akinmusi(m): 11:27am On May 23, 2020
incogni2o:
Looks like boil.

See you Doctor to prescribe the right antibiotic.

Stop using hard soap

Dont try bursting it.

Wash, dry under very hot sun and Iron all bedshits and cloths.

Also use disnfectants.

@op should not expose that kid to sun please. �
Other things are okay. Hygiene is key.
Re: My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) by babalonimi: 11:28am On May 23, 2020
jeffchinedu:
Buy these.... tribotan, pseudo cream and mix it shear butter(ori). Use it
Re: My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) by duduade: 11:28am On May 23, 2020
Please go to facebook or instagram check for avilaskincare and discuss with the handler.. I know they have a products for babies.. I
Re: My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) by akpunda86: 11:29am On May 23, 2020
jeffchinedu:

Noting do ur baby.did mine dats my dermatology number 07031603234.is no big deal was a cream we used hard to get here but works wonders.There is s nija made also.see a dermatolgist not a doc no big deal.

Cheer up.my son had it ok now.no allow herb ppl come cos my wife sis wan use my boy do experiment till i protested.

Is well edu.if ur in enugu dm me or call the woman
Re: My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) by johnnychuks(m): 11:29am On May 23, 2020
is the same issues I have been having with my kids including my wife! that's should be chickens pause, go and get seven keys and calamine lotion, applied it on her body and give her one tea spoon of the 7keys to drink, and thank me latter.
Re: My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) by apexx6028: 11:29am On May 23, 2020
[color=#] 4056783[/color]
Re: My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) by 91119111c(m): 11:30am On May 23, 2020
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]see a doctor
see a doctor
see a doctor
Re: My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) by Tyrone007: 11:31am On May 23, 2020
eLcastro:
stfu....u think they don't know.....or won't like to.,what if no money at hand currently and they here hoping to get advice from someone that has had such experience before.,who went to a doc....
Mr....No one is arguing with you, maybe it's the situation of the country that's frustrating you.
Many people just suggest home remedies which could cause more harm than good, if their advises backfire, won't they be forced to seek proper medical care? (It's a rhetorical question so don't reply)
Re: My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) by Virgohills(m): 11:31am On May 23, 2020
Used Murano 2005 - Just N799,999 reach me on Whatsapp in signature

Re: My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 11:31am On May 23, 2020
Heat

Allergy

Dirty diapers or clothes

Work on the above possibilities
Re: My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) by oghenecares(m): 11:32am On May 23, 2020
Please learn how to talk. Your response was not too good. Can you talk to your business client in this manner?.
Re: My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 11:32am On May 23, 2020
Something similar happened to my daughter,I went to the hospital,the doctor prescribed some meds and cream but it didn't stop.

I started bathing her with boiled water only,didn't mix it with cold one,rather I allowed it to cool,used baby tetmosol and agnesia powder.

That's how my daughter's own healed.
Re: My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 11:33am On May 23, 2020
Cladez:

Didn't you read the write up?

She has been to a hospital and is just seeking additional info from people with first hand experience.

ain't there doctors on nairaland too? or you think this space is occupied by jobless people alone.
Be guided

Then he should visit another hospital or a dermatologist. How many of those who already commented are doctors, ehn? There's only little pictures can do, sometimes tests need to be carried out
Re: My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) by obowunmi(m): 11:34am On May 23, 2020
Antibiotics.

The baby is probably allergic to something you are giving it
Re: My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 11:34am On May 23, 2020
Something similar happened to my daughter,I went to the hospital,the doctor prescribed some meds and cream but it didn't stop.

I started bathing her with boiled water only,didn't mix it with cold one,rather I allowed it to cool,used baby tetmosol and agnesia powder

Also wear the baby light clothes cause of the hot weather.

That's how my daughter's own healed.

And I also stopped using detergent to wash her clothes, I used only fizz soap

2 Likes

Re: My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) by oluxy(m): 11:34am On May 23, 2020
TransflectTP:
Nairaland is not hospital. Try and seek proper medical attention.

Somebody in nairaland may have had such an experience before and they may be someone here with solution.

I don't think you know what nairaland is all about.
It's a community.

People with solution to problem, threat and lot combined make a community.

Her salvation may be here.
She said that she have used slot of medical advice for three months no change.

I don't think u see that right?
Re: My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) by Harmony92(f): 11:35am On May 23, 2020
Looks like chicken pox cry
Re: My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 11:35am On May 23, 2020
tonididdy:
oh no
so sad.
please experts, mothers and doctors in the house please help this innocent soul.
I feel like crying... I hate seeing babies cry or suffer pain.

Oga oooo

Stop with the hypocrisy

It's appalling
Re: My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) by LtChisom: 11:36am On May 23, 2020
Either Elijah or Elisha treated something like this, Jesus is more powerful than the two.
Re: My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 11:37am On May 23, 2020
If your baby isn't running temperature then get MUPIDERM OILTMENT from pharmacy and start applying it to your baby after every bath. It will disappear in less than 4 days.
My son has this, when he was 3 months old and this is what I used after doctors prescription failed.

You're welcome.

jeffchinedu:
Re: My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) by D1zion: 11:37am On May 23, 2020
If you have all this Yoruba women with local harbs around you, this is going to be history in no time.try & inquire. Quick recovery to her or him
Re: My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) by oluxy(m): 11:37am On May 23, 2020
jeffchinedu:

Try and locate Yoruba herbal market where lots of them are. That's the only thing I will tell u.
I have seen lot more than this. The mother took it to Yoruba women herbal market n things are solved.

It's will flush it out.
Re: My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) by simplexvi: 11:37am On May 23, 2020
I experience such too, but not a baby, how do I go with chest and neck pimples guys...

Re: My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) by Amicablemee: 11:37am On May 23, 2020
Hmmm. It is well. There is nothing God can't do.

Well. For just N500, learn how to do LOGO ANIMATION/CINEMATICS with your mobile phone like the video below. Chat us up on 08063446427 to sign up for our upcoming class.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFxaJivWXUg
Re: My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) by freshkpomo(m): 11:37am On May 23, 2020
jeffchinedu:
Pls house i need your help and advice on the solution to my baby skin problem, it has been like dis for over three month after seeing a doctor it refuses to go. Pls someone help with a better way of doing helping my baby. God bless in ur effort towards this.
I have gotten a similar experience before, my grand mum then do use native chalk and ampilox mixed with water then she uses it to rub the baby or alternatively there is one red flower someone mentioned earlier it also works. Don't pay attention to people advising u not to use traditional medicine,our forefathers have been using traditional medicine before before the invention of drugs by white men.

God bless Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Meet Godwin Maduka, One Of Africa's Richest Medical Doctors (Photos) / How Local Barber Mutilated Kano Bride (photo) / I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.