Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Itel Mobile Unveils Olamide As Brand Ambassador - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Itel Mobile Unveils Olamide As Brand Ambassador (32375 Views)

Temmie Ovwasa: YBNLPrincess Meets Olamide As They End Beef / DJ Enimoney And Olamide As Kids (Throwback Photo) / ID Cabasa: How I Discovered Olamide As A 14-Year-Old Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Itel Mobile Unveils Olamide As Brand Ambassador by Johnpaul01: 3:39pm On May 22, 2020
In what can only be considered as the coming together of two kings, the smartphone for everyone brand, itel Mobile has unveiled Afro-pop star, Olamide Adedeji as its official brand ambassador.

The signing of the famous Afro-pop star is informed by the brand’s desire to enhance consumer engagement and endear more fans to her community.
itel Mobile’s choice of Olamide as the face of the brand brings to bear connecting similarities between their target audience and acceptance, with both brands serving mass markets. itel Mobile is a leader in the smartphone mass market in Nigeria offering reliable and affordable smartphones for everyone, while Olamide makes popular music for the streets, rolling out frequent hits they can relate with.

“We are delighted to have Olamide in the itel Mobile family at this time. The choice of Olamide as the face of our brand is based on the many similarities between both brands. Both brands have been able to stay on top of their games, we are both leaders in our spaces. Olamide is the king of hip-hop and street music, itel is the king of smartphones in the mass markets. Olamide and itel complement each other, hence the collaboration. Both brands are Real Kings, blessed with a community of hardworking and aspirational individuals. The best is beginning to take shape.” said Oke Umurhohwo, Marketing Communications Manager (West Africa), itel Mobile, on the partnership.

Commenting on the partnership between both brands, Olamide Adedeji observed that “it feels very special working with a great brand that shares similar goals with you. This is more than a mere partnership; it is a relationship that would bring satisfaction and happiness to our audiences. I look forward to the great things we will do together in the days ahead.”

The unveiling was staged online via itel Mobile’s social media pages and attracted over 500,000 views across different social media platforms while it lasted.

itel Mobile is a leading smartphone brand in the Nigerian and African markets. The brand provides affordable and reliable smartphones for everyone. itel Mobile has multiple awards and recognitions under its belt, including the leader of the smartphone mass market and the most student-friendly smartphone brand in Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: Itel Mobile Unveils Olamide As Brand Ambassador by SamuelLoch: 3:43pm On May 22, 2020
Chai!
See what lockdown has caused!
itel! itel!! itel!!!

Wizkid signed up with Tecno, he's using iPhone
Davido is with Infinix, he's also using iPhone
Now, Olamide signed up with itel...

The phone name just dey do me somehow.

Who's going to sign up with Bontel in the nearest future?

139 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Itel Mobile Unveils Olamide As Brand Ambassador by shuffledng: 4:13pm On May 22, 2020
Transsion never ceases to amaze me. embarassed
Signing ambassador to be paid millions of naira but still making phones that use mediocre processors.

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Itel Mobile Unveils Olamide As Brand Ambassador by BlissB(f): 4:13pm On May 22, 2020
Who go sign me as ambassador grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Itel Mobile Unveils Olamide As Brand Ambassador by FacelessKing: 4:14pm On May 22, 2020
Phone makers need to learn something; especially The trio: Tecno, Infinix and Itel....

No celebrity's face can make me (and some others like me) buy you.

Let your phone's credibility sell for you.

iPhone dey sell with only picture of apple, apple wey no even complete!!!

267 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Itel Mobile Unveils Olamide As Brand Ambassador by InfinixMine: 4:14pm On May 22, 2020
For the street..

3 Likes

Re: Itel Mobile Unveils Olamide As Brand Ambassador by WaywardSon(m): 4:14pm On May 22, 2020
These Chinese shitts. Look carefully these guys will keep churning out mobiles that are basically the same inside with the guise of cheap pricing. God what's the job of ISO in Nigeria? I guess it's high tech when compared to Nigeria's level of Development. Tecno Infinix and Itel can never enter US market with these shiiits we see here

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itel Mobile Unveils Olamide As Brand Ambassador by haryothosyn93(m): 4:14pm On May 22, 2020
Tha fine boy is cashing out something out during covid 19 and the history will never forget this too.

Enjoy the fame while it last Alora

8 Likes

Re: Itel Mobile Unveils Olamide As Brand Ambassador by WalkerMichael(m): 4:14pm On May 22, 2020
offtopic...

i miss football highlight score updates on NL frontpage.. The bants and comments alone cry cry cry cry
Please bring back our football oooooo cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Itel Mobile Unveils Olamide As Brand Ambassador by Arturitoroman: 4:14pm On May 22, 2020
lol

This brand still dy grin lol

1 Like

Re: Itel Mobile Unveils Olamide As Brand Ambassador by Olukologia24592(m): 4:14pm On May 22, 2020
People are still making me big this time o. God have and show me mercy

2 Likes

Re: Itel Mobile Unveils Olamide As Brand Ambassador by iconicceo: 4:15pm On May 22, 2020
Congrats badoo.... Well deserved!

1 Like

Re: Itel Mobile Unveils Olamide As Brand Ambassador by Jh0wsef(m): 4:15pm On May 22, 2020
Only if you know how you can take advantage of this lockdown with your smartphone and how much it can fetch you. you'll put it to good use! I earn almost daily making great designs!!

I've been mentioning, things are not getting friendly at all
Day by day. New cases arise. The lockdown might seem to continue, DON'T BE IDLE IN YOUR HOMES!
learn a skill today! Be a creative designer and earn!

Join the Ongoing Creative Designers Masterclass Today!
More info here

https://www.nairaland.com/5751671/covid-19-why-sit-home-nothing#87701486
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils Olamide As Brand Ambassador by Hakeem12(m): 4:15pm On May 22, 2020
Transsion is full of shiit. Some Nigerians are woke, and won't buy their plastic toys even if it was advertised by Ed sheeran. Infinix, tecno, itel, birds of a mediocre feather flocking together, ripping Nigerians off of their hard earned money.

Selling laughable specs for 90k in 2020. These marketers will still come here to mislead a lot of people into buying godforsaken devices. You lots are worse than Nigerian politicians. So disgusting. Spits.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itel Mobile Unveils Olamide As Brand Ambassador by Becklynn(f): 4:15pm On May 22, 2020
Great
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils Olamide As Brand Ambassador by classicfrank4u(m): 4:15pm On May 22, 2020
D
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils Olamide As Brand Ambassador by Taye4j: 4:15pm On May 22, 2020
Badoo sneh ! Congratulations bro. Let our artists rake in the moola.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itel Mobile Unveils Olamide As Brand Ambassador by Legalcriminal: 4:15pm On May 22, 2020
BlissB:
angry

I can sign you bby, I’m planning to buy Gold Circle Company.

Fat money.

11 Likes

Re: Itel Mobile Unveils Olamide As Brand Ambassador by athaboi(f): 4:15pm On May 22, 2020
Badooo where have you been
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils Olamide As Brand Ambassador by Seerade029: 4:15pm On May 22, 2020
Thank God e don cut his hair.

1 Like

Re: Itel Mobile Unveils Olamide As Brand Ambassador by TFLASHOGEE(m): 4:15pm On May 22, 2020
� the hustle is real looking Forward to see naira Marley and zlatan get endorsed by a phone company
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils Olamide As Brand Ambassador by Fowobi84: 4:15pm On May 22, 2020
BlissB:
Miss bumbum pageant of Brazil �
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils Olamide As Brand Ambassador by tolumizzy(m): 4:15pm On May 22, 2020
Baba milli
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils Olamide As Brand Ambassador by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 22, 2020
BlissB:

You dey wear pampers? Your butt shape dey somehow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Itel Mobile Unveils Olamide As Brand Ambassador by Ebukax(f): 4:16pm On May 22, 2020
Nice gesture, Millions into Olamide's pocket, phone he will still end up not using
Itel is trash

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itel Mobile Unveils Olamide As Brand Ambassador by Carloslehder: 4:16pm On May 22, 2020
Poor brands,they don't have a choice, even though their ambassadors won't ever use their products.

2 Likes

Re: Itel Mobile Unveils Olamide As Brand Ambassador by INTEGRITYA1(m): 4:16pm On May 22, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils Olamide As Brand Ambassador by mygreenday(m): 4:16pm On May 22, 2020
LoL
what is he squeezing face and forming HARD GUY for as if he's advertising armored tank?

7 Likes

Re: Itel Mobile Unveils Olamide As Brand Ambassador by tillaman(m): 4:16pm On May 22, 2020
I see what is happening
Wizkid- Techno
Davido- Infinix
Olamide-Itel
Me— kokomobile

2 Likes

Re: Itel Mobile Unveils Olamide As Brand Ambassador by BlissB(f): 4:16pm On May 22, 2020
Fowobi84:

Miss bumbum pageant of Brazil �
cheesy cheesy
tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos: Wale Slams Twitter Follower Who Questioned His Nigerian Nationality / Kogi First Lady, Obi Cubana, Empress Njamah, Others At MC Bob Magnificent Comedy / Desmond Elliot Releases Campaign Poster For 2019, Set To Return To Lagos House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.