Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,985 members, 7,799,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake (77685 Views)

"My Husband Wants To Kill Me" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out For Help / Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) / Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by erai30(m): 3:48pm On May 23, 2020
Mama has been inaugurated into the slay queen with iPhone gang, Snapchat and tiktok loading........
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by skyfather09(m): 3:49pm On May 23, 2020
see as person mama dye hair

1 Like

Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Cammo: 3:49pm On May 23, 2020
Money can buy true love and happiness.
Argue with your ancestors.
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Dangrace01: 3:51pm On May 23, 2020
The house make sense that's all I can say

3 Likes

Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by deltateam: 3:51pm On May 23, 2020
DebbieBianca:
Here is the moment a Nigerian man made her wife shared tears of joy during her birthday .

The man surprised his wife on her birthday by showering her with too much gift.

In the video, there were plenty of cakes, drinks, as the wife was about to cut the cake, she was asked to draw, as she was drawing something that looks like money came out.

It did not stop there, they gave her knife to open the cake to her greatest surprise it was IPhone 11 pro inside and the woman burst into tears crying and hugged her husband.

May God Give Me So Much Money To Surprise My Future Wife Like This, so I pray Amen.�

Watch The Video Below,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LP74aornKR0

How did he make his money? Nobody will ask that.

Let no slowpoke quote me.

1 Like

Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by adontcare(f): 3:54pm On May 23, 2020
Westernlove:
See leeches salivating and jumping around on this thread. Small time now, I will be busy counting my millions and fully enjoying myself when News will pop-up that this particular SIMP In the picture Is dead lol......TYPICAL SIMPS would go any length to satisfy pvssy. Even If It's to Cut him mama neck to do blood money. Wetin eyes never see, Nothing moves me anymore,.....Fooooools. Next Please.......
e pain am. Sorry bro

3 Likes

Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by olasaad(f): 3:55pm On May 23, 2020
laosy:
Omo, no be Nigeria naira Dem tape together con turn am to skipping rope? They no rate that currency again ooo. Anyways, money is good, what's love without money?
Baba God abeg provide me with money make I use am spoil someone's daughter like this too cheesy

Amen to your prayers but pls she should be your wife ooo

1 Like

Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Fucsheetup(f): 3:55pm On May 23, 2020
deltateam:

How did he make his money? Nobody will ask that.

Let no slowpoke quote me.
Because it’s nobody’s business.

Ode

3 Likes

Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Kinjikitileking(m): 3:56pm On May 23, 2020
erai30:
Mama has been inaugurated into the slay queen with iPhone gang, Snapchat and tiktok loading........

I thought everyone Android phone does Snapchat and tiktok??
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 23, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:
If I had any doubts before, it has vanished.

Love is sweeter when there is money. Let no one tell me otherwise kiss

My nigress grin

Truer words have never been spoken.

1 Like

Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Mywd: 3:56pm On May 23, 2020
vanida6:
Wow i see iphone11 pro there

Yes ooo..... I fit buy give u seff on ur bday if u wish.. smiley wink

P.s:juss joking
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Davidoo1n(m): 3:56pm On May 23, 2020
Repeated news..
is there no more news anymore
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Slimranky(m): 3:56pm On May 23, 2020
Thank God she was been guided on how to cut the cake and no doubt her husband must have giving her similar surprises in her previous birthdays, no doubt she is used to modern facilities and was careful too,but if na all these hungry gluttons
They would have use muscle to cut open the cake and prolly damaging the iPhone inside
If you must date naija girl you must be rich to throw your woman this kind surprises don't let any one deceive you

Love and life's sweet
When you have money
That's what one ripper that ripped my money sometime last year said to me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by omorttee4u(m): 3:57pm On May 23, 2020
This is beautiful. They wouldn't sing a song of Je-lo now "Ain't your mama" angry
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 23, 2020
Useless Birthday.

What is an IPhone or Money in Cake. Is it a new thing. Nothing is new under the sun.

Nonsense!

Let her continue to cry till December naw.

Untalented and unrelated birthday. Shior.

The spirit of Jealousy I bind you in Jesus name.
Amen. grin
By the way why did my mother swear for my English teacher. Till date I don't know why.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by afecgivers: 3:58pm On May 23, 2020
Patient is rewarding... Perhaps she has been talking about buying iPhone 11. GBAM the husband surprised her. HBD Madam. All these PDA oga fit still get some side chiks for area. Lol.
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by chocolatelady(f): 4:01pm On May 23, 2020
Happy birthday ma
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by mcstriker: 4:02pm On May 23, 2020
Savage...........

Hustle o... So you no go dey type long story for person happiness[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Badonasty(m): 4:03pm On May 23, 2020
The funniest thing about all these is that maybe na common gateman and driver they shine the woman congo for back...brothers be wise

1 Like

Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Austherm(m): 4:06pm On May 23, 2020
So loving nd toching HBD
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by MistaBabz: 4:06pm On May 23, 2020
Every man with his taste though, dwarf woman is a no no to me even as a friend sef

2 Likes

Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by zicoraads: 4:06pm On May 23, 2020
Local man. grin
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by kunletexs: 4:06pm On May 23, 2020
Congratulations jo! Wo, enjoy your life and your husband jare.

Gbogbo eniti o bani o ni ja aye ore, ko Wo se egbe kon.

Spice up your marriage with surprises. Bani mi sofunre.
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by aguh1: 4:06pm On May 23, 2020
Good show
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Ytea(f): 4:06pm On May 23, 2020
I cried. Please what is my own in the matter.
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 23, 2020
JeffreyD1:
CBN should arrest them For violating money
hustle bro and get money even cbn officials are spraying money in parties!

1 Like

Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by kunletexs: 4:09pm On May 23, 2020
MistaBabz:
Every man with his taste though, dwarf woman is a no no to me even as a friend sef

No body ask u jamb question. Be happy for them and keep your bad Belle one side.

If the draft woman come give you connection to be importer of multi billion contract, your yeye person go take am.

Park aside and let us see road.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Innokris: 4:09pm On May 23, 2020
Love is sweet o! And when money dey love is sweeter!!! Hbd
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by ufotty2001: 4:10pm On May 23, 2020
This is the kind of life women want. No hardship, happy all the time,

2 Likes

Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by paul100(m): 4:10pm On May 23, 2020
chatinent:
Women are like hotspot, available when there is connection (money).
Bro it suppose to be like this,money na hotspot and women always have the password to unlock it even you change the password,they will try their best and hack it to get the moneygrin
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Yankee101: 4:13pm On May 23, 2020
I hope them no bake the iphone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

1 Year After Marriage, I Am Already Tired / Hahha.. This Is How You Explain Sex To Nigerian Children. PICTURES / My Fiance Visited My Mother Empty-Handed & Now Our Relationship Is Threatened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.