Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Millions Of Kano Muslims Ignore Social Distancing At Friday Prayers - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Millions Of Kano Muslims Ignore Social Distancing At Friday Prayers (58591 Views)

Social Distancing During Hajj Pilgrimage. Number Reduced From 2 Million To 1,000 / Friday Prayers Hold In Bauchi Mosques Despite COVID-19 Spread / Jni Directs Imams To Preach Peace At Friday Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Millions Of Kano Muslims Ignore Social Distancing At Friday Prayers by Akpan107(m): 10:56pm On May 22, 2020
Robnectar:

alright Prof, may peace be upon u and ur households cool
hahaha....
Re: Millions Of Kano Muslims Ignore Social Distancing At Friday Prayers by Akpan107(m): 11:01pm On May 22, 2020
Onlyonebuhari:

Your ignorance is on the high side, ask the Arab and the Jewish Christians who there Lord is? It is Allah the only through God. Each language has a name for supreme God and the most widely use name of God is Allah and even in Africa the most spoken language is Arabic.

Then going to your Bible

And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.
John:17:3

For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
1 Timothy:2:5

And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord: And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.
Mark:12:29-30

Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:
Deuteronomy:6:4

May God give you guidance. If you die while not believing in ONE through GOD, you won't smell heaven!
That's the first commandment...
So go and read of Allah in Wikipedia of religion so that u won't continue to swim in ignorance.
May God guide you!

Oga, is like your head is paining you...

If Allah is God, they won't say there's no God But Allah.

The Holy Bible says, " A fool says in his heart there's no God"
Re: Millions Of Kano Muslims Ignore Social Distancing At Friday Prayers by Akpan107(m): 11:05pm On May 22, 2020
buchi4action:

Click edit profile on the top of the screen directly under NAIRALAND.
THEN change your signature to your desired write up.
It won't still go away, I have tried all that...
Re: Millions Of Kano Muslims Ignore Social Distancing At Friday Prayers by Akpan107(m): 11:09pm On May 22, 2020
Modikko:
In the first instance what took you to the islamic thread? You have no business there
Muslims are also coming to Christian thread, what business do they have there?

1 Like

Re: Millions Of Kano Muslims Ignore Social Distancing At Friday Prayers by Akpan107(m): 11:11pm On May 22, 2020
mamaafrik:
you are a goon,let your conscience imprison you,ogbeni,whatever is truly flourishing will not need to be sworn to ,will not be biased and will not be protected because it will be open ,fair and objective to all like Christianity allow you people on their thread.
Why do you think people leave islam in droves and islam threaten their converts with death??
Why do islam need money to convert people??
Good response!
Re: Millions Of Kano Muslims Ignore Social Distancing At Friday Prayers by Modikko(m): 11:19pm On May 22, 2020
Where is the Christian thread? I have never seen any muslim causing any trouble on it
Akpan107:
Re: Millions Of Kano Muslims Ignore Social Distancing At Friday Prayers by Akpan107(m): 11:21pm On May 22, 2020
abbasajao:

He is the ONE who created Adam, Moses, Isa(Jesus) and every other creatures.
He can't be, because he contradicted himself in the creation story of Jesus and Adam.
Re: Millions Of Kano Muslims Ignore Social Distancing At Friday Prayers by AFONJACOW(m): 5:28am On May 23, 2020
After ignoring social distances they will package themselves and start moving to the south en-mass with sole aim to infect others.... It's only Yorubas that haven't seen these northerns as the reasons brown roofing still paramount in their region,
Re: Millions Of Kano Muslims Ignore Social Distancing At Friday Prayers by Thetruthalways: 6:22am On May 23, 2020
mamaafrik:
Christain should flood islamic threads too,if what they practice is fair and objective they won't need any idiotic swearing to remove a level playing ground by asking people to swear when there is not need to swear on a Christian thread.

Muslims only show lack of Tolerance by asking people to swear that they are muslim before contributing to an Islamic .

Back to the topic,they won't listen ,and some think is accidental that Muslims are rebellious and violent in Nature.
That is one of the reasons their people leave for christainity in droves.
Imaale in Yoruba mean,religion of Coersion,what a religion.
Muslims leave for Christianity in droves...are you for real...where please...
The rate of Christian converting to islam is more than the rate of muslims converting to Christianity... So what are you saying...
In terms of tolerance especially on social media muslims tolerate Christian more sooo
Re: Millions Of Kano Muslims Ignore Social Distancing At Friday Prayers by Thetruthalways: 6:23am On May 23, 2020
heartbraker:
Aboki get sense b4?
Does your father has sense too?
Re: Millions Of Kano Muslims Ignore Social Distancing At Friday Prayers by mamaafrik(m): 6:29am On May 23, 2020
Thetruthalways:

Muslims leave for Christianity in droves...are you for real...where please...
The rate of Christian converting to islam is more than the rate of muslims converting to Christianity... So what are you saying...
In terms of tolerance especially on social media muslims tolerate Christian more sooo
i heard you,you know the truth,let your conscience torture you
Re: Millions Of Kano Muslims Ignore Social Distancing At Friday Prayers by mamaafrik(m): 6:32am On May 23, 2020
Akpan107:
do not mind those people,let them be lying to themselves.
I pray they see salvation.
Re: Millions Of Kano Muslims Ignore Social Distancing At Friday Prayers by mamaafrik(m): 6:39am On May 23, 2020
Almunjid:

Have u ever seen any Muslim insulting Jesus, Jehovah or any prophet mentioned in the Bible in Christian threads? But when Christians join Muslim thread they'll start to insult Muslims and their religion. If u don't believe in it, don't even join the thread much less quoting any one in the thread. U have right to join any thread of ur choice but u don't have the right to hurt other people's feelings.
No,they don't,i guess the insult casted by your si called alfas on megaphone and during" waasi" and even at your "ileekewu" are songs of praise to Jesus.

The reward of sin is eternal damnation,lie and hypocrisy is a sin.
One day you will face your maker.
Re: Millions Of Kano Muslims Ignore Social Distancing At Friday Prayers by Nobody: 9:00am On May 23, 2020
Akpan107:
What's the meaning of Allah?

Creator
Re: Millions Of Kano Muslims Ignore Social Distancing At Friday Prayers by Thetruthalways: 9:04am On May 23, 2020
mamaafrik:
i heard you,you know the truth,let your conscience torture you
I always will and continue to stand with the truth...yes let it judge me...
Re: Millions Of Kano Muslims Ignore Social Distancing At Friday Prayers by dagbas: 9:28am On May 23, 2020
ProfAmaben:
My dear Nairalanders, how do I remove this "there's no other God but Allah" from my profile, I accidentally pressed it, any help is appreciated.
CONVERSION BY FORCE BY FIRE. JUST IGNORE IT AND MOVE ON JAREY.
RELIGION NO DEY FOR INTERNET, CHURCH ⛪ OR MOSQUE � NA FOR HEART ♥
Re: Millions Of Kano Muslims Ignore Social Distancing At Friday Prayers by Nobody: 9:37am On May 23, 2020
mamaafrik:
No,they don't,i guess the insult casted by your si called alfas on megaphone and during" waasi" and even at your "ileekewu" are songs of praise to Jesus.

The reward of sin is eternal damnation,lie and hypocrisy is a sin.
One day you will face your maker.
You are a jobless whor* jumping from one thread to another. You account for more than 80% of the comments in this thread. How jobless, frustrated & miserable your life must be to live like this! You spend all your days on Nairaland jumping from one comment to another. Tomorrow you go to church seeking your white slavers god for financial miracle because you have sleepwalk through most of your life on Nairaland chasing shadows defending your spineless fickle god who can not defend himself and needs poor wretched mortal souls like you to do his fighting for him. You are forever enslaved in the shackles of imaginary Christ god imposed to you by superior white masters. I bet if I ask you if angels are blacks or white you would say White, if devil is white or black you would say black. Because that's what white masters have crammed down your rotten mind. You are not fighting for god, you are fighting for the memory of the long forgotten white slavers. You are mentally in shackles of slavery. Go find a better & more peaceful life. You can have heavens your Bible talks about hear on earth because it only exists hear. Sorry to tell you this but no gardens of Eden waiting for you in the sky. It's an empty hostile black void out there. Stop beating yourself over a god that can't fight for himself talk of insignificant miserable soul like yourself. Make peace with nature, make peace with yourself. Don't die a sadistic religious bigot.

Re: Millions Of Kano Muslims Ignore Social Distancing At Friday Prayers by mamaafrik(m): 9:58am On May 23, 2020
Nairobi33:

You are a jobless whor* jumping from one thread to another. You account for more than 80% of the comments in this thread. How jobless, frustrated & miserable your life must be to live like this! You spend all your days on Nairaland jumping from one comment to another. Tomorrow you go to church seeking your white slavers god for financial miracle because you have sleepwalk through most of your life on Nairaland chasing shadows defending your spineless fickle god who can not defend himself and needs poor wretched mortal souls like you to do his fighting for him. You are forever enslaved in the shackles of imaginary Christ god imposed to you by superior white masters. I bet if I ask you if angels are blacks or white you would say White, if devil is white or black you would say black. Because that's what white masters have crammed down your rotten mind. You are not fighting for god, you are fighting for the memory of the long forgotten white slavers. You are mentally in shackles of slavery. Go find a better & more peaceful life. You can have heavens your Bible talks about hear on earth because it only exists hear. Sorry to tell you this but no gardens of Eden waiting for you in the sky. It's an empty hostile black void out there. Stop beating yourself over a god that can't fight for himself talk of insignificant miserable soul like yourself. Make peace with nature, make peace with yourself. Don't die a sadistic religious bigot.
i pity your life,pick up a bible and read the whole book of Daniel and Revelation and relate all the biblical predictions to what is coming,
>>the mark of the beast with the obama health bill,
>>the one currency campaign in Africa and Europe
>>the no hiding place on earth that is now possible with satellite imagining abd drones
>>no t buying and selling restrictions when you choose not ro take the mark that is now possible with freezing of account by government
>>You think all those e-transactions campaigns are coincidence right??
a Muslim once told me the Quran talked about anti christ and believe christ is coming back,i pity you
Ask converted Muslims and atheist of the difference.
Atleast they have tasted the Truth and should be able to tell.
Re: Millions Of Kano Muslims Ignore Social Distancing At Friday Prayers by Nobody: 10:17am On May 23, 2020
mamaafrik:
i pity your life,pick up a bible and read the whole book of Daniel and Revelation and relate all the biblical predictions to what is coming,
>>the mark of the beast with the obama health bill,
>>the one currency campaign in Africa and Europe
>>the no hiding place on earth that is now possible with satellite imagining abd drones
>>no t buying and selling restrictions when you choose not ro take the mark that is now possible with freezing of account by government
>>You think all those e-transactions campaigns are coincidence right??
a Muslim once told me the Quran talked about anti christ and believe christ is coming back,i pity you
Ask converted Muslims and atheist of the difference.
Atleast they have tasted the Truth and should be able to tell.
You mean the Bible written by the white man? Or the one written by the black man? You should be specific. Can you tell me why the angel is white and the devil is black? I want to know what your your Bible has to say about that, dummy! Wait may be god is white too, right? god can't be black can he? Your god was crucified in daylight & he couldn't even save himself from his creation. Oh, wait! He came to sacrifice himself for the sins his creation, what a perfectly stupid and confused god you have there grin cheesy

Re: Millions Of Kano Muslims Ignore Social Distancing At Friday Prayers by mamaafrik(m): 10:19am On May 23, 2020
Nairobi33:

You mean the Bible written by the white man? Or the one written by the black man? You should be specific. Can you tell me why the angel is white and the devil is black? I want to know what your your Bible has to say about that, dummy! Wait may be god is white too, right? god can't be black can he? Your god was crucified in daylight & he couldn't even save himself from his creation. Oh, wait! He came to sacrifice himself for the sins his creation, what a perfectly stupid and confused god you have there grin cheesy
you really have job,keep it up fine monkey
Re: Millions Of Kano Muslims Ignore Social Distancing At Friday Prayers by Nobody: 10:28am On May 23, 2020
mamaafrik:

Now I think you are finally getting the point now aye! We are all monkies, baboons, dogs, animals even your god the Christ that was hanged on the cross while he wail to death supposedly came as a monkey too am I right? Or what was the story? I also heard that your white gods says the black man is the monkey, is that correct? Please enlighten me exactly what your fairy tale bible says about monkies?

Re: Millions Of Kano Muslims Ignore Social Distancing At Friday Prayers by Akpan107(m): 11:15am On May 23, 2020
Nairobi33:

Creator
Stop lying, show me where Allah means creator.
Re: Millions Of Kano Muslims Ignore Social Distancing At Friday Prayers by Nobody: 11:36am On May 23, 2020
Akpan107:
Stop lying, show me where Allah means creator.

Go get yourself a copy of Quran, dumb-ass!
Re: Millions Of Kano Muslims Ignore Social Distancing At Friday Prayers by Nobody: 11:42am On May 23, 2020
mamaafrik:
Common now b1tch! Don't you give up on your god now. You tired of fighting for your god already? I can make your life a living hell & you & your freaking god the christ can't do Jack sh*t but wail & run & ofcors blame peaceful Muslims for it. grin
Re: Millions Of Kano Muslims Ignore Social Distancing At Friday Prayers by mamaafrik(m): 5:00pm On May 23, 2020
Nairobi33:

Common now b1tch! Don't you give up on your god now. You tired of fighting for your god already? I can make your life a living hell & you & your freaking god the christ can't do Jack sh*t but wail & run & ofcors blame peaceful Muslims for it. grin
fine monkey,keep wailing
Enuelowauun
Re: Millions Of Kano Muslims Ignore Social Distancing At Friday Prayers by leksite120(m): 9:45pm On May 24, 2020
mamaafrik:
I'm a Southerner so don't paint what is not,you'll see a Muslim man say there is nothing wrong in a Muslim guy marrying a Christian Lady but their ladies will be threatened with insanity and jass if she dare marry a Christian.
I even have senior colleagues whose husband will not allow her to continue practicing Christianity (against the you can practice your religion agreement they had while courting )
,who will tell the kids not to eat a uncle(mother side) Christmas food because their dad and alfa said "it is a sacrifice"

Same moslem that won't allow aa Christian enter mosque to call on some that ia about to be left behind at ahop.
Don't be ignorant.
When the man wanted to marry the woman, did they force the woman to accept, abi didn't she know he was a Muslim bfr?
Or do u think Christians like deeper life and some can ever marry a Muslim, they'll rather disown the child. So, it's on both sides, everyone wants to dominate through their laws.

As your colleague husband didn't allow her wife to practice her religion as against their agreement, Christians too do it, the Christians (men) have converted their muslim wives to Christianity too, so as I said, it's on both sides. They both want to dominate .

Some Christians too don't collect Muslim foods, they call it sacrifice too.
Re: Millions Of Kano Muslims Ignore Social Distancing At Friday Prayers by Akpan107(m): 8:43am On May 25, 2020
Nairobi33:

Hahaha... Kindly tell me the Sura where Allah means creator...

I have the soft copy of Quran already...
Re: Millions Of Kano Muslims Ignore Social Distancing At Friday Prayers by Akpan107(m): 2:02pm On Jun 17, 2020
Nairobi33:

I have soft copy of it already, and I am also quoting from it...

you are to refute my claims, not telling me to get what I got already...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muslim Boy Prayers In Front Of RCCG Church / Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June / More Photos From Today's Mecca Stampede That Killed At Least 220 People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.