Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,916 members, 7,799,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Is It Advisable To Pay Mhiz Jane Upfront. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Advisable To Pay Mhiz Jane Upfront. (612 Views)

Jesse Jane And Boyfriend, Brett Hasenmueller Dead After Suspected Overdose / Jane Mena Twerks Topless. Excited Fans Go Gaga, Hail Her / Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advisable To Pay Mhiz Jane Upfront. by Gaggii: 4:31pm On May 22, 2020
I belong to a group on facebook....its for runs girl.. Then i met this beautiful runs girl on the platform. Her username is mhiz jane( you can search if you would require her service)... We chatted and we agreed on date and price...but she insisted I pay upfront before showing up because she needs the money to freshen up and for t.fair.

She said I can ask anybody, that is how it is done...

Please for those of you that are regular customers, please advise asap. Can I pay upfront or she is only trying to dupe me.

My family won't be around on salah day...so I plan to spend the day with her since the fast would have ended by then.

Mind you, am not a bad person, is just that my woman has been denying me for reasons best known to her...but I don't want to have a girlfriend, because she might break my home...thats why have decided to do pay and go anytime I feel the urge.
Re: Is It Advisable To Pay Mhiz Jane Upfront. by Sirmuel1(m): 4:32pm On May 22, 2020
Please give me the group name, let me join.

Please don't pay Mhiz Jane upfront o
Re: Is It Advisable To Pay Mhiz Jane Upfront. by xendra: 4:33pm On May 22, 2020
Because you will die if you don't fulfill the urge abi
e dey wait for you.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Pay Mhiz Jane Upfront. by Gaggii: 4:38pm On May 22, 2020
xendra:

e dey wait for you.

You cannot understand, only guys can feel my pain
Re: Is It Advisable To Pay Mhiz Jane Upfront. by Juliusmomoh: 4:44pm On May 22, 2020
See wetin kongi won do
Re: Is It Advisable To Pay Mhiz Jane Upfront. by SweetBuns(f): 5:07pm On May 22, 2020
Gaggii:

You cannot understand, only guys can feel my pain
Mr man you lack self control and discipline
Re: Is It Advisable To Pay Mhiz Jane Upfront. by Gaggii: 5:10pm On May 22, 2020
SweetBuns:

Let a guy tell me this
Re: Is It Advisable To Pay Mhiz Jane Upfront. by Cedarfarms: 5:16pm On May 22, 2020
Gaggii:

Let a guy tell me this

Ok, my friend you lack self control and discipline!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Pay Mhiz Jane Upfront. by phelonrays: 5:16pm On May 22, 2020
Fasting don finish.. cry

Sway, Hotel cum brothel go full Tomorrow,,, gringrin

Ya, you can pay her upfront, it's normal, since it's legally transact,....

Have your evidence incase she f*ck up, We in EFCC will be glad to handle the case if anything go south....

Inform your wife about the development, since we may also need a-living-witness........ grincheesy

With all those, you are guaranteed, your money would be recovered, just incase,,,,

undecidedundecidedundecidedundecided
Re: Is It Advisable To Pay Mhiz Jane Upfront. by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 22, 2020
SweetBuns:
abegi.
Re: Is It Advisable To Pay Mhiz Jane Upfront. by Sixfeetbelle: 6:41pm On May 22, 2020
Cedarfarms:

Ok, my friend you lack self control and discipline!

grin grin grin

Na only Un-normal people full this place
Re: Is It Advisable To Pay Mhiz Jane Upfront. by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 7:16pm On May 22, 2020
[s]
xendra:

e dey wait for you.
[/s]
Re: Is It Advisable To Pay Mhiz Jane Upfront. by Gaggii: 7:44pm On May 22, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

grin grin grin

Na only Un-normal people full this place

Abi ooo
Re: Is It Advisable To Pay Mhiz Jane Upfront. by mhizjanee: 7:58pm On May 22, 2020
Gaggii:
I belong to a group on facebook....its for runs girl.. Then i met this beautiful runs girl on the platform. Her username is mhiz jane( you can search if you would require her service)... We chatted and we agreed on date and price...but she insisted I pay upfront before showing up because she needs the money to freshen up and for t.fair.

She said I can ask anybody, that is how it is done...

Please for those of you that are regular customers, please advise asap. Can I pay upfront or she is only trying to dupe me.

My family won't be around on salah day...so I plan to spend the day with her since the fast would have ended by then.

Mind you, am not a bad person, is just that my woman has been denying me for reasons best known to her...but I don't want to have a girlfriend, because she might break my home...thats why have decided to do pay and go anytime I feel the urge.

So you brought our business to nairaland.
Re: Is It Advisable To Pay Mhiz Jane Upfront. by Edojoma(m): 10:08pm On May 22, 2020
Both Monikers are too recent, 2seconds ladjane burst out with a moniker registered 5mins ago...Allahu Akbar

(1) (Reply)

Thread removed / 10 Tip's To Make Your Relationship Stronger. / Cheap Sex. Why Legs Open On The Go In 9ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.