Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu (62246 Views)

Lola Omotayo Buries Her Father, Oladipo Omotayo (Photos, Video) / My Mother Wanted Me To Be A Reverend Father"- John Dumelo Shares Throwback Photo / Mercy Johnson Buries Her Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu by ddippset(m): 6:11pm On May 22, 2020
TruthHurts100:

I bin wan talk the same thing ooo
You get sense.
Re: Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu by cheesmooth(m): 6:11pm On May 22, 2020

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu by Okoroawusa: 6:12pm On May 22, 2020
Who is she?
Re: Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu by TransflectTP(m): 6:13pm On May 22, 2020
This mentality of Africans rushing to build a new house/do massive renovation when burial is coming up, where did it come from?
Re: Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu by Omihanifa: 6:17pm On May 22, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
sad

From my observation

It is obvious that celebrities don't remember there home not until there parents die.

Look closely they just built the house or may be renovated a dilapidated house just for the burial

But when her dad was alive she didnt work on the house undecided

Fake tears

Majority of Nollywood actors and actresses are not as rich as they are making us to believe undecided

Didn't you see TOyin ahimaku's husband house when they were doing their wedding and introduction undecided the sitting room was nothing to write home about undecided the chairs were torn and majority of the things in that house were already dead and yet when the boy post pictures on the gram you go they think say pepper rest well cheesy

Even this destiny etiko own is even so obvious say dem sharply give that house a facelift

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu by Roon9(m): 6:22pm On May 22, 2020
Balenciagaokey:
Chai Rip
This guy above.. Go and check your health
Because you are not well

Obviously he hasn't lost a loved one before
Re: Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu by zumazeks: 6:28pm On May 22, 2020
Yewandequeen:
May God forgive his sins and grant him eternal peace.
Baby your body is banging.
Re: Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu by lastclaire4(f): 6:29pm On May 22, 2020
TransflectTP:
This mentality of Africans rushing to build a new house/do massive renovation when burial is coming up, where did it come from?

Haaa na wa for u people. Renovation cannot be more than paint.

The structure was already there. When did her father die?

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu by NaijadrivaCars: 6:34pm On May 22, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
sad

From my observation

It is obvious that celebrities don't remember there home not until there parents die.

Look closely they just built the house or may be renovated a dilapidated house just for the burial

Fake tears

She tried/

If you have been following trends, you would know when she reportedly built this same house for 'her mother'.

There are countless actors and actresses who havent built a house. Go to Abuja and see them. Go to Lagos, Asaba etc. I dont want to mention names.

3 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu by PigTormentor: 6:36pm On May 22, 2020
Nollywood DRAMA.
Re: Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 22, 2020
TransflectTP:

Who told you the house was newly built? They may have just repainted it.
Re: Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu by RuddyFusion(m): 6:42pm On May 22, 2020
ddippset:
Is the girl dead?

Mumu.

Just shut it
Re: Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu by Uniquekriss(m): 6:44pm On May 22, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
sad

From my observation

Fake tears
na wa 4Nigerians. Must u dig out d negatives in everything? We all knw that houses are either built or renovated prior to d burial of loved ones, its a common practice in most part of Africa.
Re: Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu by Legitdimple(f): 6:45pm On May 22, 2020
Loss of a father,very,very painful. May God console her and may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu by Liftedhands(f): 6:49pm On May 22, 2020
Awww
Re: Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu by apexc3763: 6:52pm On May 22, 2020
Re: Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu by apexc2726: 6:56pm On May 22, 2020
Re: Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu by Datagric(m): 6:59pm On May 22, 2020
NwaNimo1:
More Nollywood acting.....even in death. grin

where Osuofia?
Bia nwokem take time o. Which one is acting nah
Re: Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu by apexc6500: 7:11pm On May 22, 2020
[color=#] 3705507[/color]
Re: Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu by pointstores(m): 7:12pm On May 22, 2020
It is well
Re: Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu by Iykesonwhyte(m): 7:14pm On May 22, 2020
Take heart dear and may his soul find rest in the bosom of his creator amen �
Re: Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu by apexc1268: 7:25pm On May 22, 2020
Re: Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu by Kidron2020: 7:31pm On May 22, 2020
Rip
Re: Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu by passion007: 7:39pm On May 22, 2020
TransflectTP:
This mentality of your family passing off false claims as facts, where did it come from?

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu by yvelchstores(f): 7:49pm On May 22, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
sad

From my observation

Fake tears
yes that was the first thing I noticed but in actual truth, this happens all the time and the father most likely didn't live in that house. It's possible they had a family apartment in the city. It's usually during burial people touch up their village house because no body usually live there.
Re: Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu by Martini101(m): 7:58pm On May 22, 2020
Re: Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu by Brock1: 8:28pm On May 22, 2020
Na her curve me com see oooo, d deaed man is gone.
Re: Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu by dboo442: 8:36pm On May 22, 2020
pls why are the undertakers wearing coverall and nose mask grin...biko i don't understand oh.Anyway rip to d deceased.
Re: Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu by Ikponke1: 8:36pm On May 22, 2020
So touching. Rip Daddy Etiko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Blasts Phyno, Olamide & Timaya After Watching “telli Person” Video / Laycon Celebrates Nigeria's 60th Independence Anniversary / Regina Daniels Reacts To Being Married To Ned Nwoko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.