Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,815 members, 7,806,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu (62245 Views)

Lola Omotayo Buries Her Father, Oladipo Omotayo (Photos, Video) / My Mother Wanted Me To Be A Reverend Father"- John Dumelo Shares Throwback Photo / Mercy Johnson Buries Her Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu by nonyofor2(m): 9:23pm On May 22, 2020
Social distance observed this time around, may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 9:40pm On May 22, 2020
chai my condolence go to destiny and her family over the death of her father,rip dad
Re: Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 9:41pm On May 22, 2020
chai my condolence goes to destiny and her family over the death of her father,rip dad
Re: Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu by Legendguru: 10:15pm On May 22, 2020
really
Re: Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu by PinkDick(m): 3:45am On May 23, 2020
Kingchineme6:
May his gentle soul REST IN PEACE. I understand and feel it is to loss someone during this period. cry

How u take know say the dead man get gentle soul?
Re: Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu by chuzero(m): 4:28am On May 23, 2020
Take heart my love....rip papa.
Re: Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu by AFONJACOW(m): 5:24am On May 23, 2020
If I may be right , she must be the one that erect that beautiful newly built bungalow... Her father was nobody in the society... Who says female child is not important in the society... Rip peace papa Etiko
Re: Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu by asanwafo: 8:20am On May 23, 2020
See as person wet dey mourn dey show her breast. Anyways rest in peace to the dead
Re: Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu by Longman8: 8:58am On May 23, 2020
Sorry sis we pray that God grant ur family the fortitude to bear this irreplaceable loss.
Re: Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu by Sponsor222(m): 3:02pm On May 23, 2020
May his soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu by oshiiteoku: 6:45pm On May 23, 2020
Take heart,may his gentle soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu by Donice01: 2:17am On May 24, 2020
The untold story of Destiny Etiko

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjmUxf5AtmM
Re: Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu by Kingchineme6(m): 12:04pm On May 25, 2020
PinkDick:

How u take know say the dead man get gentle soul?
PinkDick shocked I don't No
Re: Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu by dammytolly: 1:58pm On Jun 02, 2020
Re: Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu by Nostradamus: 4:18pm On Jul 08, 2020
Omihanifa:

Majority of Nollywood actors and actresses are not as rich as they are making us to believe undecided

Didn't you see TOyin ahimaku's husband house when they were doing their wedding and introduction undecided the sitting room was nothing to write home about undecided the chairs were torn and majority of the things in that house were already dead and yet when the boy post pictures on the gram you go they think say pepper rest well cheesy

Even this destiny etiko own is even so obvious say dem sharply give that house a facelift
you're right to an extent.

But some of them uses their fame to make riches.

Some of the ladies like Genevieve,funke akindele,mercy aigbe(my favorite nollywood star),Rita Dominic are rich.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Blasts Phyno, Olamide & Timaya After Watching “telli Person” Video / Laycon Celebrates Nigeria's 60th Independence Anniversary / Regina Daniels Reacts To Being Married To Ned Nwoko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.