Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

BEEF!!! - Burnaboy And Davido Shade Eachother - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BEEF!!! - Burnaboy And Davido Shade Eachother (4269 Views)

FG Congratulates Burnaboy And Wizkid Over Grammy Awards / ''no Be By Gold Teeth'',davido Shade Wizkid In New Video, Fans Fires Back At Him / Sophia Momodu Replies Davido’s Shade. Calls Chioma A 'Bitch' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BEEF!!! - Burnaboy And Davido Shade Eachother by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 22, 2020
It’s another beef season in the Music industry and it seems this is gonna be brutal…

Davido and Burna Boy are currently trending on Twitter and indirectly OBO is trying to drag Wizkid into this but trust Nigerians na, they have told him to face the battle alone ��

WHAT REALLY HAPPENED?

Davido Posted Something

Davido posted a photo of himself and Wizkid on his Instagram page earlier today where he declared himself and Wizzy as the “2 Greatest Of all Time“.

Looking at the comment on the post on his page, Nigerians are quick to tell that OBO was indirectly shading a fellow top Artiste.

Many predicted correctly that he was shading Burna Boy ��

Burna Boy Responded

On seeing this, Burna Boy took to his Instagram story to drop a bombshell and it was a very messy one.

According to Burna Boy, Davido‘s father bought the fame for OBO �

Well, I don’t buy what Burna Boy said at all because Davido is fu*king hardworking and he has kept it very real for many years.

A Fan Has A Better Explanation Of Burna Boy’s Post

Burna Boy did not come out straight in what he posted on his Instagram story, he was speaking in parables.

You have to be extra smart before you can decode it but for Industry experts like us, we know he was talking about Davido immediately we saw the post.

Well, someone has broken down Burna Boy’s post for you all to understand easily ���

Davido Responded To Burna Boy’s Video – Say’s It HATE!!

Like I said earlier, it’s not Davido’s fault that his father is rich na.. Na him say make una papa poor?

OBO has a response for Burna Boy jooor…..

2 Likes

Re: BEEF!!! - Burnaboy And Davido Shade Eachother by IceLip: 6:52pm On May 22, 2020
Well na the same 7gang dem dea run oh

even 2baba tire for e mata sef, after remix of "All of you"
Beyonce said "who is davido" during her last album.
..during "pere" song Y.T said, ***ma no complete am b4 Frog Voice Fc go dea after me**

3 Likes

Re: BEEF!!! - Burnaboy And Davido Shade Eachother by olamidedivotee(f): 7:26pm On May 22, 2020
embarassed Davido don suffer.
Re: BEEF!!! - Burnaboy And Davido Shade Eachother by ominilongest(m): 7:27pm On May 22, 2020
IceLip:

..during "pere" song Future said, ***ma no complete am b4 Frog Voice Fc go dea after me**
Wat are u saying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BEEF!!! - Burnaboy And Davido Shade Eachother by Jeamillz2020(m): 7:31pm On May 22, 2020
Their fucking problems

3 Likes

Re: BEEF!!! - Burnaboy And Davido Shade Eachother by samincredible44(m): 7:33pm On May 22, 2020
both of them are just high on weed,leave them their body go soon calm down

2 Likes

Re: BEEF!!! - Burnaboy And Davido Shade Eachother by Ajasco222: 7:34pm On May 22, 2020
grin grin Burna Boy don’t want that smoke with Davido honestly cos e no go funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LUy7FbzOWo
Re: BEEF!!! - Burnaboy And Davido Shade Eachother by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:34pm On May 22, 2020
Two idiots!

1 Like

Re: BEEF!!! - Burnaboy And Davido Shade Eachother by BrutalJab: 8:27pm On May 22, 2020
This Alapere giant rat should stop fooling around.
Davido isn't his mate in anyway.

1 Like

Re: BEEF!!! - Burnaboy And Davido Shade Eachother by Coldie(m): 9:36pm On May 22, 2020
Burns boy is beginning to act like his governor wike
Re: BEEF!!! - Burnaboy And Davido Shade Eachother by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 9:42pm On May 22, 2020
What do u expect ?when his mother was fela kuti's baby mama

1 Like

Re: BEEF!!! - Burnaboy And Davido Shade Eachother by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 22, 2020
Coldie:
Burns boy is beginning to act like his governor wike

This got me...lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: BEEF!!! - Burnaboy And Davido Shade Eachother by Denique(f): 10:43pm On May 22, 2020
Transion phone makers know the greatest...

Tecno Wizkid

Infinix Davido

Itel Olamide

Rizla BurnaBoy... This guy really needs to watch it.

All of them put together don't hold a candle to Justin Bieber let alone MJ
Re: BEEF!!! - Burnaboy And Davido Shade Eachother by Dreyton36: 10:48pm On May 22, 2020
First of all Wizkid can never stop so low to get himself involved in this trash
Secondly davido and burns na same egede , them no go argue too much

Thirdly burna gat maximum respect for wizzy no cap

1 Like

Re: BEEF!!! - Burnaboy And Davido Shade Eachother by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 22, 2020
Dreyton36:

I agree with you on this

2 Likes

Re: BEEF!!! - Burnaboy And Davido Shade Eachother by Holumhidey(m): 11:00pm On May 22, 2020
Norphiee:

This got me...lol cheesy
Norphiee, it's been a while..... How have you been?
Re: BEEF!!! - Burnaboy And Davido Shade Eachother by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 22, 2020
Holumhidey:

Norphiee, it's been a while..... How have you been?

Fine...wbu?
Re: BEEF!!! - Burnaboy And Davido Shade Eachother by Criptofxt10: 11:42pm On May 22, 2020
burner boy is just too proud abeg
Re: BEEF!!! - Burnaboy And Davido Shade Eachother by lyriclekidd(m): 12:03am On May 23, 2020
IceLip:

..during "pere" song Future said, ***ma no complete am b4 Frog Voice Fc go dea after me**

Future dy pere?? Be like brain dy pepper you..
Re: BEEF!!! - Burnaboy And Davido Shade Eachother by seanwilliam(m): 12:24am On May 23, 2020
Wizkid is the greatest musician in Nigeria.. the guy no dey hype himself atall

1 Like

Re: BEEF!!! - Burnaboy And Davido Shade Eachother by Walexdubia(m): 1:42am On May 23, 2020
Dreyton36:

How u take Know say Burna get Max respect for Wizkid,abeg the music industry u are looking at is full of fake love...

1 Like

Re: BEEF!!! - Burnaboy And Davido Shade Eachother by toluleke(m): 2:10am On May 23, 2020
Norphiee:
It’s another beef season in the Music industry and it seems this is gonna be brutal…

Davido and Burna Boy are currently trending on Twitter and indirectly OBO is trying to drag Wizkid into this but trust Nigerians na, they have told him to face the battle alone ��

WHAT REALLY HAPPENED?

Davido Posted Something

Davido posted a photo of himself and Wizkid on his Instagram page earlier today where he declared himself and Wizzy as the “2 Greatest Of all Time“.

Looking at the comment on the post on his page, Nigerians are quick to tell that OBO was indirectly shading a fellow top Artiste.

Many predicted correctly that he was shading Burna Boy ��

Burna Boy Responded

On seeing this, Burna Boy took to his Instagram story to drop a bombshell and it was a very messy one.

According to Burna Boy, Davido‘s father bought the fame for OBO �

Well, I don’t buy what Burna Boy said at all because Davido is fu*king hardworking and he has kept it very real for many years.

A Fan Has A Better Explanation Of Burna Boy’s Post

Burna Boy did not come out straight in what he posted on his Instagram story, he was speaking in parables.

You have to be extra smart before you can decode it but for Industry experts like us, we know he was talking about Davido immediately we saw the post.

Well, someone has broken down Burna Boy’s post for you all to understand easily ���

Davido Responded To Burna Boy’s Video – Say’s It HATE!!

Like I said earlier, it’s not Davido’s fault that his father is rich na.. Na him say make una papa poor?

OBO has a response for Burna Boy jooor…..

This Burna post just remind me of LINGARD
Re: BEEF!!! - Burnaboy And Davido Shade Eachother by Mraphel: 2:59am On May 23, 2020
Burna boy 2019 's success enter hin head.

Davido more hardworking than burna and wiz kid they pave way for burna.

Tiwa and Yemi alade are ahead of burna in my ranking.

1 Like

Re: BEEF!!! - Burnaboy And Davido Shade Eachother by Mraphel: 3:05am On May 23, 2020
No hit songs for Buena if he doesn't sample fela's songs
Re: BEEF!!! - Burnaboy And Davido Shade Eachother by happybee: 5:56am On May 23, 2020
Is it only me that thinks the tweet from Burna wasn't a shade?
undecided
Re: BEEF!!! - Burnaboy And Davido Shade Eachother by Mykel51(m): 10:13am On May 23, 2020
Mraphel:
Burna boy 2019 's success enter hin head.

Davido more hardworking than burna and wiz kid they pave way for burna.

Tiwa and Yemi alade are ahead of burna in my ranking.

...in your ranking...
Re: BEEF!!! - Burnaboy And Davido Shade Eachother by Gadafii: 10:53am On May 23, 2020
Wizkid is yet to react and probably would never react,true king, Adogwu one of Africa...reason I stand him hard

One time his baba mama accused him of physical abuse which she later pulled down from Internet, next thing wiz kid posted a video of him looking for amala in Europe, grin
Re: BEEF!!! - Burnaboy And Davido Shade Eachother by StarTech1: 11:29am On May 23, 2020
They're both weed smokers so I'm not surprised angry Check my signature for your reliable data.
Re: BEEF!!! - Burnaboy And Davido Shade Eachother by younghadez: 6:16pm On May 23, 2020
Mraphel:
No hit songs for Buena if he doesn't sample fela's songs

What did u need in a music if is not message huh if u copy someone style and you do it better the owner of style self go cap for uu Burna just to much, there is no song burna boy will drop that will not make brain if u have been following him for long '&' u love gud music. We nobi suku saker I'm shoe maker carolina save ur drama nah song be that
Re: BEEF!!! - Burnaboy And Davido Shade Eachother by Holumhidey(m): 6:52pm On May 23, 2020
Norphiee:

Fine...wbu?
Just dey oo Where have you been?

(1) (Reply)

Did Mc Oluomo Offend Queen Salawa Abeni - Photo / Photo Of Tonto Dike Kissig Another Girl / Bigboythangs: Warri Bilionaire Ayiri Emami Shows Off His Private Jet Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.