Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Why Do Teachers Encourage Malpractice? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Do Teachers Encourage Malpractice? (358 Views)

Why Do Teachers And Textbook Writers Do This This? / Identical Twin Brothers Arrested For Alleged Exam Malpractice In Borno / Plateau And Oyo States Lead In Exam Malpractice In NECO Nov/Dec SSCE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Teachers Encourage Malpractice? by Anfield247(m): 7:43pm On May 22, 2020
Please fellow nairalanders, why is it that teachers of nowadays do encourage examination malpractices, Most especially in WAEC EXAMS? Ahead of the upcoming 2019/2020 WAEC exams, I saw one of my teachers today, He said I should prepare my signing fees instead of him telling me to read my book....
Re: Why Do Teachers Encourage Malpractice? by tripplephi: 8:22pm On May 22, 2020
Anfield247:
Please fellow nairalanders, why is it that teachers of nowadays do encourage examination malpractices, Most especially in WAEC EXAMS? Ahead of the upcoming 2019/2020 WAEC exams, I saw one of my teachers today, He said I should prepare my signing fees instead of him telling me to read my book....

The BLIND can see and the DEAF can hear that NAIJA is an AUDIO COUNTRY...... a sham and scaaammm AND youth have NO FUTURE guarantee because the systems that could help youths have been hijacked by AGED CORRUPT FATHERS..... So why are you asking a LAME question, when even the WAEC is a corrupt organization.

Stop doing as though you dont know what is going on in naija. Even the teachers have discovered that being the patient dog no longer eats the fattest bone but rather DIES of starvation because the FAT CORRUPT BOSS has finished the bone.

Wise up.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Teachers Encourage Malpractice? by Thebwoy: 11:11pm On May 22, 2020
Because your teacher don't want to lose his/her job.

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert!!! Fg Never Gave Date For School's Resumption,debunk Any Such News / Maths Problem / She Is 21 Diagnosed With Kidney Problem, Needs Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.