Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Compilation Of Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Compilation Of Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches (2730 Views)

Compilation Of Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches against Nigerians / #TwitterBan: Twitter Removes Endsars Emoji, Deletes Kanu's Hate Tweets / When Will Twitter Ban Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Compilation Of Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 22, 2020
What's Hate Speech?

Cambridge Dictionary defined hate speech as public speech that expresses hate or encourages violence towards a person or group based on something such as race, religion, sex, or sexual orientation.

Below are the violence inciting statements Nnamdi Kanu allegedly made;

1. "...When we speak, the Zoo trembles, that is what happens when a cattle rearing terrorist and paedophile is your ruler."

2. "If you find anybody in your village asking after Radio Biafra kill the baboon Awusa Fulani or Yoruba bastard. Let them keep searching as we keep tweeting for #Biafra."

3. "Buhari is a shameless Paedophile and rapist."

4. "Buhari is a Terrorist he should be killed."

5. "Nigeria is a zoo and everybody living in that
Godforsaken zoo deserves to die."

6. "Kumuyi should be stoned and dealt with thoroughly if he comes to Aba for his planned crusade."

7. "The imbecilic Goodluck Jonathan is a disgrace to humanity and deserves to be skinned alive for handing over to an Hausa goat."

8. "By the time we finish dealing with the animals in the zoo, there'll be none left to tell the story."

9. "We are assembling weapons and we need some more money to thoroughly equip our military to enable us unleash mayhem on Nigeria."

10. "Niger Deltans are cowards; we know what to do to them. Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Delta, Rivers, Edo and Cross Rivers State are our territory and anybody who tries to oppose us will be crushed."

11. "Buhari married his wife after raping her several times, the records are there."

12. "No Ibo man should attend any Church where the pastor is a Yoruba man, they are criminals and fools."

13. "Nigeria should prepare for war, we are coming to annihilate you, my secret service are already studying the zoo and strategising."

14. "Its either Biafra or death..."

Source: Castgist

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Compilation Of Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches by DrGoodman: 8:00pm On May 22, 2020
Long live the conquering lion of the tribe of Biafra

Long live Mazi Nnamdi Kanu

Long live the Director

May Chukwu Okike Abiama continue to bless you with knowledge and divine direction.

Iseeeee

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Compilation Of Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches by Benevento(m): 8:03pm On May 22, 2020
Kanu is a coward.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Compilation Of Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 22, 2020
DrGoodman:
Long live the conquering lion of the tribe of Biafra

Long live Mazi Nnamdi Kanu

Long live the Director

May Chukwu Okike Abiama continue to bless you with knowledge and divine direction.

Iseeeee

Are you proud of the above hate speeches?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Compilation Of Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches by Light1259: 8:07pm On May 22, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
What's Hate Speech?

Cambridge Dictionary defined hate speech as public speech that expresses hate or encourages violence towards a person or group based on something such as race, religion, sex, or sexual orientation.

1. "...When we speak, the Zoo trembles, that is what happens when a cattle rearing terrorist and paedophile is your ruler."

2. "If you find anybody in your village asking after Radio Biafra kill the baboon Awusa Fulani or Yoruba bastard. Let them keep searching as we keep tweeting for #Biafra."

6. "Kumuyi should be stoned and dealt with thoroughly if he comes to Aba for his planned crusade."

7. "The imbecilic Goodluck Jonathan is a disgrace to humanity and deserves to be skinned alive for handing over to an Hausa goat."

8. "By the time we finish dealing with the animals in the zoo, there'll be none left to tell the story."

9. "We are assembling weapons and we need some more money to thoroughly equip our military to enable us unleash mayhem on Nigeria."

10. "Niger Deltans are cowards; we know what to do to them. Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Delta, Rivers, Edo and Cross Rivers State are our territory and anybody who tries to oppose us will be crushed."

11. "Buhari married his wife after raping her several times, the records are there."

12. "No Ibo man should attend any Church where the pastor is a Yoruba man, they are criminals and fools."

13. "Nigeria should prepare for war, we are coming to annihilate you, my secret service are already studying the zoo and strategising."

You are very stupid for posting this rubbish here.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Compilation Of Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 22, 2020
Light1259:

You are very stupid for posting this rubbish here.

Sir
How is it rubbish? Is it not true? Let's all us be sincere here.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Compilation Of Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches by Okpotokpo: 8:11pm On May 22, 2020
undecided
You're a paid propagandist, now ewu akure can you compile and post the ones vomited by your adeyinka grandson? Are paid to be posting all this rubbish??

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Compilation Of Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches by History555: 8:15pm On May 22, 2020
Op, why are you obsessed with kanu and lgbos. All your threads and comments is either kanu or lgbos.

Are you suffering from inferiority complex or did an lgbo man rub off on you in a wrong way.

If you are so obsessed about lgbos in public one can only imagine what you are going tru in private.

Sorry, epele oo, thunda fire that lgbo man that reduced you this pitiful state. Omashe ooo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compilation Of Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 22, 2020
Oshigun:
@OP

This is why most Yorubas post 2015, like myself, dislike Igbos thoroughly. Kanu made it clear his agenda was one of rabid hate against Yorubas and Hausa/Fulani.

It was quickly visible that Igbos were split into two camps as regards Kanu's hateful antics . Those who rabidly and publicly support him and those who tacitly supported him by not condemning his vile hate speech.

A third and most important category was conspicuously missing i.e those who strongly condemned Kanu's hate speech and his dedication to promoting intolerance and the harming of others because they believed doing that is wrong and casts the Igbos in an evil light.

The absence of this third category led any right-thinking Yoruba to conclude the obvious. Igbos in their majority support the views and utterances of Kanu. Even on this thread they are doing it. Conclusion, Igbos hate Yorubas. We always knew it but aligning behind the hate figure Kanu really brought it home to some Yorubas like me.

It was Sun Tzu who said “know yourself, know your enemy, and you shall win a hundred battles without loss,”.

I think Yorubas, slowly, are taking this message to heart.

Its not only Yoruba and Hausa. Minorities are not left out. Thank you for your observation

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Compilation Of Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 22, 2020
History555:
Op, why are you obsessed with kanu and lgbos. All your threads and comments is either kanu or lgbos.

Are you suffering from inferiority complex or did an lgbo man rub off on you in a wrong way.

If you are so obsessed about lgbos in public one can only imagine what you are going tru in private.

Sorry, epele oo, thunda fire that lgbo man that reduced you this pitiful state. Omashe ooo

Opinion of sheeps mean nothing to a lion.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compilation Of Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches by Okpotokpo: 8:23pm On May 22, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Open adeyinka thread now. Kanu is a hateful fellow
undecided[quote author=MinorityOpinion post=89849504]
And adeyinka is a blessful fellow right?? Adeyinka spewed so much hatred that he was detained and what of oba lilwayne of lagos? You're all bunch of hypocrites.
Now how has all this your hatred toward igbos helped you people in recovering illorin from your masters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Compilation Of Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 22, 2020
Afospecialk:
After painstakingly going through this thread comments by addicted or extremist KANU FOLLOWERS I now believe that if this Kanu order Yebboo to kill all their parents in Nigeria bcs they don't support Biafruad am sure about 90% of them will kill their father just for KANU to be happy bcs KANU has succeeded in brainwashed them completely and they can never go back

Imagine KANU uttering biggest atrocious comment that no Ibo man should worship under a Yoruba pastor

Why ?..

Does that mean all Yoruba pastors are evil ?
Does it mean Yoruba pastors are not serving true God ?

How could a sane man or a leader of a country make such derogatory and disastrous remarks about a whole Tribe and yet the followers still worship him ?

IPOB where is your brain that your God gave you?

Very good sir. Hope they listen

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Compilation Of Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches by Igando666: 8:28pm On May 22, 2020
[s]
MinorityOpinion:

Open adeyinka thread now. Kanu is a hateful fellow
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Compilation Of Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches by Igando666: 8:32pm On May 22, 2020
[s]
MinorityOpinion:

Sir
How is it rubbish? Is it not true? Let's all us be sincere here.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Compilation Of Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches by Igando666: 8:36pm On May 22, 2020
[s]
MinorityOpinion:

That's Yoruba and their problem. Not mine cheesy
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Compilation Of Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches by Igando666: 8:41pm On May 22, 2020
[s]
MinorityOpinion:

Opinion of sheeps mean nothing to a lion.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Compilation Of Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches by PoliticallyInco: 8:41pm On May 22, 2020
He says what comes to his mind o.

At least I know how he feels about me and other persons. The enemy I know is better than the one I don't.

How is that a problem? Because he said what other people are thinking out loud? People hate people. It is a web of hatred and dislike in the world today. People just don't want to air their opinions in other to look good in the eyes of others. In Nigeria, hate is rife. Globally hate is rife too.

People are becoming less tolerant of one another.

2 Likes

Re: Compilation Of Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches by Igando666: 8:42pm On May 22, 2020
[s]
MinorityOpinion:

Are you proud of the above hate speeches?
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Compilation Of Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches by gidgiddy: 8:44pm On May 22, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
What's Hate Speech?

Do a compilation of all the killings by OPC, Niger Delta Militants and killer herdsmen lets compare

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compilation Of Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches by Kamanuozuzu: 8:51pm On May 22, 2020
Benevento:
Kanu is a coward.

A compromised freedom fighter is a fighter who lives in peace with his oppressor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compilation Of Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 22, 2020
gidgiddy:

Do a compilation of all the killings by OPC, Niger Delta Militants and killer herdsmen lets compare

Hand they pain you? This thread is about Kanu hateful speech

4 Likes

Re: Compilation Of Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches by Igando666: 8:55pm On May 22, 2020
[s]
MinorityOpinion:

NO
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Compilation Of Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches by Okoroawusa: 8:56pm On May 22, 2020
Person wey get power no dey talk too much

5 Likes

Re: Compilation Of Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches by Igando666: 8:58pm On May 22, 2020
[s]
MinorityOpinion:
What's Hate Speech?

[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Compilation Of Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches by olamidedivotee(f): 9:00pm On May 22, 2020
If you like it or not this thread will make it to the Front Page

1 Like

Re: Compilation Of Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 22, 2020
PoliticallyInco:

He says what comes to his mind o.

At least I know how he feels about me and other persons. The enemy I know is better than the one I don't.

How is that a problem? Because he said what other people are thinking out loud? People hate people. It is a web of hatred and dislike in the world today. People just don't want to air their opinions in other to look good in the eyes of others. In Nigeria, hate is rife. Globally hate is rife too.

People are becoming less tolerant of one another.

If that's your excuse for being a hateful tribalist, then you're same with him. Why can't I just be killing people instead of thinking it out loud?

I won't lump igbos together here because some of them are easy going. But to those igbos that supported his hate speech with stupid excuse of thinking loud. You deserve Nnamdi Kanu and I pray you come back to your senses before take away what is left of your brain

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compilation Of Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches by Igando666: 9:04pm On May 22, 2020
[s]
MinorityOpinion:

If that's your excuse for being a hateful tribalist, then you're same with him. Why can't I just be killing people instead of thinking out aloud?

I won't lump igbos together here because some of them are easy going. But to those igbos that supported his hate speech with stupid excuse of thinking loud. You deserve Nnamdi Kanu and I pray you come back to your senses before take away what is left of your brain
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Compilation Of Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 22, 2020
Igando666:
[s][/s]

Look who's here. Mr canceller........ How are you feeling? Are you Kanu in disguise? cheesy cheesy cheesy

I would be mad too if someone is exposing my ways of getting money to the public

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Compilation Of Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches by tatatar: 9:08pm On May 22, 2020
This is just little of the hate speeches he has said.
He has even insulted Jesus before.
The pig of pigs is mad.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compilation Of Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches by Afamed: 9:10pm On May 22, 2020
Confused coward

4 Likes

Re: Compilation Of Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches by slimfit1(m): 9:13pm On May 22, 2020
Kanu don't try to come to Nigeria even US or UK law can't protect you with all these words you have used to describe lifeless.

3 Likes

Re: Compilation Of Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 22, 2020
tatatar:
This is just little of the hate speeches he has said.
He has even insulted Jesus before.
The pig of pigs is mad.

Oh my goodness, IPOB Christians what do have to say about this? Arent you ashamed of following someone that's abusing your GOD?

May God forgive the ignorant ipob Christians. Amen

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Confusion As Gov. Akeredolu Refuses To Handover To Deputy, Gives Reason / When Will Tinubu Speak On Tolu's Death? / Chinese Govt Suspends Nigerians, Others From Entering China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.