Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Whats The Best Advice You Can Give Someone From Your Life Experience?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Whats The Best Advice You Can Give Someone From Your Life Experience?? (295 Views)

What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? / Whats The Meaning Of 4pf And 4kt? / Whats The Meaning Of HK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Best Advice You Can Give Someone From Your Life Experience?? by darhray(m): 8:00pm On May 22, 2020
Whats the best advice you can give someone from you living in this world and what your eyes have seen?

for me,
The only advice i will give is to never live your life like there is no tomorrow, if you go broke all this people surrounding you will leave and be a stranger, talking from life experience tho.

Share you advice !!!
Re: Whats The Best Advice You Can Give Someone From Your Life Experience?? by illicit(m): 8:01pm On May 22, 2020
Don't be silly
Re: Whats The Best Advice You Can Give Someone From Your Life Experience?? by illicit(m): 8:04pm On May 22, 2020
You can't eat your cake and have it
Re: Whats The Best Advice You Can Give Someone From Your Life Experience?? by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 22, 2020
Relax, the hard times will be over because only the strong survive.
Re: Whats The Best Advice You Can Give Someone From Your Life Experience?? by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 22, 2020
My advice is never trust anyone,i repeat never trust anyone not even your best friend with anything money.

I could remember doing a deal with some of my colleagues,we sold out some condemned irons,and one of us was asked to follow the buyer so as to collect our money from the deal.Na so our guy take japa carry our money running into hundreds of thousands go,till today we no see guyman.
Re: Whats The Best Advice You Can Give Someone From Your Life Experience?? by darhray(m): 8:12pm On May 22, 2020
Lala and seun we need this on fp
Re: Whats The Best Advice You Can Give Someone From Your Life Experience?? by darhray(m): 8:13pm On May 22, 2020
u could imagine the pain, have vow never to trust anybody again
Weedsmoker:
My advice is never trust anyone,i repeat never trust anyone not even your best friend with anything money.

I could remember doing a deal with some of my colleagues,we sold out some condemned irons,and one of us was asked to follow the buyer so as to collect our money from the deal.Na so our guy take japa carry our money running into hundreds of thousands go,till today we no see guyman.
Re: Whats The Best Advice You Can Give Someone From Your Life Experience?? by darhray(m): 8:13pm On May 22, 2020
naso
adetoroamos:
Relax, the hard times will be over because only the strong survive.
Re: Whats The Best Advice You Can Give Someone From Your Life Experience?? by bammo: 9:48pm On May 22, 2020
wink

(1) (Reply)

Urgent...are There FGGC Owerri In-house / BREAKING: Former NNPC GMD, Maikanti Baru, Is Dead. / Are You In Canada & Need A Place To Stay ( Female Preferred)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.