Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

The 1952 Nigeria Ethnicity Census Result - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 1952 Nigeria Ethnicity Census Result (12420 Views)

The Fulani Mayor Of Enugu In 1952 / The Constitution Of Western Nigeria 1952(Yorubaland) / Abba Kyari: Chief Of Staff To The President Of Nigeria (1952 – 2020) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 1952 Nigeria Ethnicity Census Result by Strikethem: 12:35am On May 23, 2020
hammerP:
THE FACT IS, IGBO WERE MORE THAN YORUBA BEFORE AND ARE STILL MORE THAN THEM TODAY.

IF THEY LIKE, LET THEM KEEP LOOKING FOR IGBOS THAT DENY, IT CHANGES NOTHING, WE ARE MORE THAN THEM.

NO AMOUNT OF FRAUDULENT BUHARI GOV DATA CAN CHANGE THE FACTS ON GROUND.

IGBO IS THE MOST POPULOUS TRIBE IN NIGERIA TODAY.

NIGERIA BELONGS TO US.
Most populous my foot.
Re: The 1952 Nigeria Ethnicity Census Result by Strikethem: 12:36am On May 23, 2020
hammerP:

U CAN SHRINK THEIR LAND FURTHER.

BUT IF WE WERE LIKE THE BRITISH, THE SHADED PART WILL GO INTO EDO, RIVERS, CROSS RIVERS, BENUE AND CO.

REMEMBER IGBO STARTS AT EDO AND ENDS AT CROSS RIVER.

IT STARTS AGAIN AT BENUE AND FINISHES AT RIVERS STATE.

THEN EQUATORIAL GUINEA. THAT IS IGBO SECOND COUNTRY.

NO WONDER LUGARD REFERED TO US AS THE GREAT IGBO.
Oga keep quiet.
Re: The 1952 Nigeria Ethnicity Census Result by Strikethem: 12:38am On May 23, 2020
hammerP:

AFTER BIAFRA WAR, THEY KEEP ADDING OUR LAND EVERYWHERE TO MAKE US SMALL.

BUT THEY ARE DECEIVING THEMSELVES.

THEY ADD THEM ON DRAWING BUT ON THE GROUND, MARRIAGES, SOCIAL AND CULTURAL ASSOIATION HAVE CONTINUED.

THAT IS Y IGBANKE IN EDO ARE CRYING TO BE ADDED TO ANIOMA AND THAT THEY ARE IGBOS.
Go to benue and Rivers and complain to them.
Re: The 1952 Nigeria Ethnicity Census Result by Coldie(m): 12:38am On May 23, 2020
hammerP:
[s][/s]

U should know the meaning of an indigeous people.

It means am not your brother.

It means this alien is disturbing me from the enjoyment of my land.

This is wat UN understand by Indigenoius people of Biafra.

Unless Trump fall this 2020, Britain might be able to help Nigeria, otherwise, Biafra is going to deal very badly with Nigeria and at the end exit.

Provided Israel and Natayahu are there.

We are not scared of the ZOO.

Is this what Nnamdi KANU told u... LoL

Una dae try o. To listen to this degree of rubbish and not see the lies
Re: The 1952 Nigeria Ethnicity Census Result by hammerP: 12:39am On May 23, 2020
Coldie:

Is this what Nnamdi KANU told u... LoL

it is wat u see live.

Or are u blind?
Re: The 1952 Nigeria Ethnicity Census Result by Coldie(m): 12:43am On May 23, 2020
hammerP:

it is wat u see live.

Or are u blind?
But 4years ago, u guys said Trump will grant you Biafra, 4years later u are saying Trump will when he gets reelected. I dont understand?

Is it the same Isreal that was giving pallatives to Muslims today in either Abuja or Lagos that you are banking on?

Una eye never clear o

2 Likes

Re: The 1952 Nigeria Ethnicity Census Result by hammerP: 12:45am On May 23, 2020
Coldie:

But 4years ago, u guys said Trump will grant you Biafra, 4years later u are saying Trump will when he gets reelected. I dont understand?

Is it the same Isreak that was giving pallatives to Muslims today in either Abuja or Lagos that you are banking on?

Una eye never clear o

Afonja, i was happy to have this conversation with u.

Now, u have gone dull.

This is y i said, Igbo can stay in Nigeria without yoruba.

Hausa, and Igbo are straight forward people, no games.

Yoruba is disingenuous.

2 Likes

Re: The 1952 Nigeria Ethnicity Census Result by Coldie(m): 12:47am On May 23, 2020
hammerP:

Afonja, i was happy to have this conversation with u.

Now, u have gone dull.

This is y i said, Igbo can saty in Nigeria without Yoruba.

Hausa, and Igbo are straight forward people, no games.

Yoruba are disingenuous.
E no concern me now as I am not yoruba

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 1952 Nigeria Ethnicity Census Result by vicenzo(m): 12:47am On May 23, 2020

3 Likes

Re: The 1952 Nigeria Ethnicity Census Result by hammerP: 12:48am On May 23, 2020
Coldie:

E no concern me now as I am not yoruba

U are Yoruba, stop denying your father.

Did u think for a minute i believed you are Igbo?

I am one of the hardest to convince here.

I just decided to engage u in this discourse.

A leopard can never change its spot.

From the minute you typed i knew who u were.
Re: The 1952 Nigeria Ethnicity Census Result by Coldie(m): 12:51am On May 23, 2020
hammerP:

U are Yoruba, stop denying your father.

Did u think for a minute i believed you are Igbo?

I am one of the hardest to convince here.

I just decided to engage u in this discourse.

A leopard can never change its spot.

From the minute you typed i knew who u were.
Make una stop o. Stop disgracing the Igbo tribe.

That's how u guys carried this childishness to twitter, if u dont brand other igbos afonja u guys will say the person is Fulani..
LoL

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 1952 Nigeria Ethnicity Census Result by Strikethem: 12:52am On May 23, 2020
hammerP:

we have igbos in Colombia, Brazil and Sierra LEONE TOO.

Even Liberia, so wat is your point again?
You can say there is no Yoruba in equatorial guinea and Gambia too. That how you people will be pulling rubbish statistics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 1952 Nigeria Ethnicity Census Result by hammerP: 12:53am On May 23, 2020
Coldie let me tell u wat is going to happen 2023.

Tinubu will be offered another Vice position to ElRufai.

If he fails to accept.

The North will field Tambuwal from PDP and retain power.

Yoruba is a problem in Nigeria and that is y they should return to Benin and Togo, where menstruating women of Dahomey can behead them as they did before in battle.

Hausa and Igbo will reach a gentleman agreement and power will rotate.

Re: The 1952 Nigeria Ethnicity Census Result by Coldie(m): 12:55am On May 23, 2020
hammerP:

If he fails to accept.

Yoruba is a problem in Nigeria and that is y they should return to Benin and Togo, where menstrating women of Dahomey can behead them as they did before in battle.

Buhari go leave Yoruba's way support am, rotate power between Hausa and Igbo's that have been insulting him since day one. That didnt vote for him?

Listen to yourself

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The 1952 Nigeria Ethnicity Census Result by hammerP: 12:56am On May 23, 2020
Coldie:

Buhari go leave Yoruba's way support am, rotate power between Hausa and Igbo's that have been insulting him since day one. That didnt vote for him?

Listen to yourself

Go and read about Afonja and illorin.

Read about Awolowo.

Read about Abiola.

The masked man in Aso Rock is not Buhari.

Buhari is dead.
Re: The 1952 Nigeria Ethnicity Census Result by Coldie(m): 12:56am On May 23, 2020
hammerP:

Go and read about Afonja and illorin.

Read about Awolowo.

Read about Abiola.

The masked man in Aso Rock is not Buhari.

But I heard Nnamdi KANU is dead

2 Likes

Re: The 1952 Nigeria Ethnicity Census Result by MetaPhysical: 12:57am On May 23, 2020
pazienza:
This is alledged to be the last fairly credible Census ever carried out in Nigeria, as the subsequent ones were marred with irregularities.
Though many still believe the British inflated the Northern figures in 1952, but there was never any contest over who was the most populous in Southern Nigeria. cool

You can compare the 1952 figures with the 1931 one:
https://www.nairaland.com/3400415/1931-population-figures-nigerian-ethnic

If the British inflated result in North, and you concede that....why is the census acceptable at all? grin

You continue to open threads and make blunders.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 1952 Nigeria Ethnicity Census Result by hammerP: 12:58am On May 23, 2020
Coldie:

But I heard Nnamdi KANU is dead

In politics, no permanent friend, just interest.

The North will not hand Yoruba another 8 years, on top of OBJ 8 years and Osinbanjo 8 years.

Any right-thinking person knows this.

They cannot wait that long. Politics is how they survive.
Re: The 1952 Nigeria Ethnicity Census Result by Coldie(m): 12:59am On May 23, 2020
hammerP:

In politics, no permanent friend, just interest.

The North will not hand Yoruba another 8 years, on top of OBJ 8 years and Osinbanjo 8 years.

Any right-thinking person knows this.

They cannot wait that long.
That means Chibuike Amaechi don hammer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 1952 Nigeria Ethnicity Census Result by hammerP: 1:00am On May 23, 2020
Coldie:

That means Chibuike Amaechi don hammer

Sounding too dull brain.

Am done here.
Re: The 1952 Nigeria Ethnicity Census Result by Nova1988(m): 1:06am On May 23, 2020
Sunshineg5:
So ibibio were the Seventh most populated In Nigeria yet were not given any position by Eastern region government??

Ibibio were not given any slot yet they were the second largest tribe in East

Chai Ndi Marginalization

Bro are you using a Nokia 2.1
Re: The 1952 Nigeria Ethnicity Census Result by vicenzo(m): 1:09am On May 23, 2020
MetaPhysical:

If the British inflated result in North, and you concede that....why is the census acceptable at all? grin

The coin haven't dropped yet? This thread wasn't about the North.
It's about showing and rubbing in Igbo numerical superiority over Yoruba as proved in 1921,1931 and 1952.
What blunders exactly?
Better join the Bamgbose grin wailing line.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 1952 Nigeria Ethnicity Census Result by Moneywomen17(m): 1:10am On May 23, 2020
vicenzo:

Who the hell is Bamgbose? An Afonja? grin

This is a neutral source. Stop disgracing yourself.

https://books.google.com.ng/books?id=BZfY6O8k3PsC&pg=PA146&lpg=PA146&dq=Was+1952+Nigerian+census+annulled?&source=bl&ots=yOpBhMtSr7&sig=ACfU3U3iqsbfyjUA_JuoHz9OU4xpFpImQg&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjX9LDAr8jpAhWHnxQKHbANCxYQ6AEwCnoECAIQAQ#v=onepage&q=Was%201952%20Nigerian%20census%20annulled%3F&f=false
even the source u posted said while it was generally more accepted there was some undercounting estimated officially at 3% and unofficially 12%.
Re: The 1952 Nigeria Ethnicity Census Result by Moneywomen17(m): 1:13am On May 23, 2020
hammerP:

If he fails to accept.

Yoruba is a problem in Nigeria and that is y they should return to Benin and Togo, where menstruating women of Dahomey can behead them as they did before in battle.

dumbass Yoruba rule over Dahomey and were never beheaded by the Amazon. The pic u posted has nothing to do regarding Yoruba. As Togo and Benin is our land so is Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: The 1952 Nigeria Ethnicity Census Result by vicenzo(m): 1:14am On May 23, 2020
Moneywomen17:
even the source u posted said while it was generally more accepted there was some undercounting estimated officially at 3% and unofficially 12%.

The under counting was for everyone. grin
Not specific for Yoruba.

Census with a 3% undeecounting is a success.

3 Likes

Re: The 1952 Nigeria Ethnicity Census Result by Moneywomen17(m): 1:17am On May 23, 2020
vicenzo:

The under counting was for everyone. grin
Not specific for Yoruba.

Census with a 3% undeecounting is a success.
logic but it’s 3% official but 12%? Unofficial. It was more generally accepted as closer to the truth doesn’t mean it was.
Re: The 1952 Nigeria Ethnicity Census Result by MetaPhysical: 1:17am On May 23, 2020
vicenzo:

The coin haven't dropped yet? This thread wasn't about the North.
It's about showing and rubbing in Igbo numerical superiority over Yoruba as proved in 1921,1931 and 1952.
What blunders exactly?
Better join the Bamgbose grin wailing line.

Read the opening post by OP. grin

It has always been known that whiteman uses sampling to plot statistical data for population values.

They do not go door to door.

Your density in East is higher than the density in West.

For every square kilometer of land in East village there is a higher headcount than the square kilometer of land in West with large urban towns. What does that tell you in sampling? Mumu! grin

3 Likes

Re: The 1952 Nigeria Ethnicity Census Result by kayusely70(m): 1:28am On May 23, 2020
Sunshineg5:
Mr man

Ibibio played opposition to Zik and he in turn refused to appoint them into his government

Ibibio is different ethnic group from Efik on your list

Ibibio is not new to Nigeria political system

You guys marginalised the Ibibio because they had a separate party from NCNC

Ever heard of United National independence party led by Avan Ikoku?
Re: The 1952 Nigeria Ethnicity Census Result by kayusely70(m): 1:41am On May 23, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Theyve Been Brain-washed By Their Elusive Leader.
Re: The 1952 Nigeria Ethnicity Census Result by vicenzo(m): 1:41am On May 23, 2020
Moneywomen17:
logic but it’s 3% official but 12%? Unofficial. It was more generally accepted as closer to the truth doesn’t mean it was.

I will go with the official.

It's same as those before it.
So it's the truth anyway.

Thanks for your understanding.

1 Like

Re: The 1952 Nigeria Ethnicity Census Result by vicenzo(m): 1:42am On May 23, 2020
MetaPhysical:

It has always been known that whiteman uses sampling to plot statistical data for population values.

For every square kilometer of land in East village there is a higher headcount than the square kilometer of land in West with large urban towns. What does that tell you in sampling? Mumu! grin

Hehe!

This one is in severe pains. cheesy

This is not Yemi kale NBS stats.

2 Likes

Re: The 1952 Nigeria Ethnicity Census Result by kayusely70(m): 1:47am On May 23, 2020
MetaPhysical:

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Secession: Kanu, Igboho Should Have Gone Through NASS, Governors – Senator Misau / ‘Nigerians Want Electricity, NOT Explanations’ — Reps Tackle Power Minister / Sanwo-Olu Sets December Deadline For Rellocation Of Oko-baba Saw Millers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.