Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Skincare Suppliers Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Skincare Suppliers Needed (668 Views)

Palm Kernel Shell Suppliers Needed / Palm Kanel Nut Suppliers Needed Urgently / Wholesale Shoe Suppliers Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skincare Suppliers Needed by efedhomav: 8:29pm On May 22, 2020
I am expanding my skincare shop in Port Harcourt in a few months. I normally order few quantities to sell at retail prices. But I now I want to order in cartons or packs. I need suppliers that can sell a minimum order quantity of 1 or 2 cartons/packs to enable me to also offer wholesale prices. I have no idea where or how to get such suppliers. If you know where I can get good quality and original products at very good rates, please let me know.

If you have a skincare or cosmetic shop and you have been through this stage, you can also advise/suggest places.

I have realized that if I buy my products abroad and I convert the price to Naira, I can't sell at competitive prices, that's why I will like to buy them here since I can't import a container load to Nigeria, but some folks do and they are the ones I need. . . Thanks in advance all.
Re: Skincare Suppliers Needed by Ourreaction: 9:15am On Dec 26, 2020
Olori's Signature Collection is a body care brand with a range of certified natural ingredients that have been formulated to make your hair and skin look great. Their wholesale deals are really cool. One could make as low as #50,000 from selling their products. My friends who are into the sale of cosmetics have testimonies of how cool their products are and how they are cashing out on a daily because their customers love their products. It's quite dope actually. Olori's Signature Collection's contact line is: +234 705 800 6741
They also deliver nationwide (within Nigeria) ✌

1 Like

Re: Skincare Suppliers Needed by Zealoy(m): 7:57pm On Dec 28, 2020
Do u need a high quality and affordable cosmetics product? Do you sell cosmetics product and you need where to buy your cosmetics products in wholesale price? You are at the right place!!

At Crystal Gold Cosmetics we have everything you need! We are located at No G14 Bauchi 2 plaza, tradefair international market ojo Lagos State.

You can call 07014001669

Re: Skincare Suppliers Needed by Zealoy(m): 8:02pm On Dec 28, 2020
efedhomav:
I am expanding my skincare shop in Port Harcourt in a few months. I normally order few quantities to sell at retail prices. But I now I want to order in cartons or packs. I need suppliers that can sell a minimum order quantity of 1 or 2 cartons/packs to enable me to also offer wholesale prices. I have no idea where or how to get such suppliers. If you know where I can get good quality and original products at very good rates, please let me know.

If you have a skincare or cosmetic shop and you have been through this stage, you can also advise/suggest places.

I have realized that if I buy my products abroad and I convert the price to Naira, I can't sell at competitive prices, that's why I will like to buy them here since I can't import a container load to Nigeria, but some folks do and they are the ones I need. . . Thanks in advance all.
we can supply to any location
Add me on the above WhatsApp number, call ur list and we'll give u the best price
Re: Skincare Suppliers Needed by iHart(m): 9:02pm On Dec 28, 2020
From PH to Aba will not cost you more than #1, 000. Enter bus to Aba, stop at Enyimba junction, enter bike and tell the bike man to take you inside Ariaria where you can buy cosmetic in wholesales.

No order you will make online will come at a very good rate. So avoid online vendors unless its for personal use.

(1) (Reply)

Become A VTU Agent And Make Daily Income From Your Smartphone / Help A Nairalander Recover His Money From A Bad Debtor / How To Get Opay POS For Free In Less Tnan 2 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.