Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,511 members, 7,801,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Aliko Dangote's Private Residence (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aliko Dangote's Private Residence (pics) (11740 Views)

Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) / Reekado Banks Hosts Larry Ekundayo In His Residence (pics) / Aliko Dangote At DJ Cuppy's 25th Birthday Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aliko Dangote's Private Residence (pics) by databoy247(m): 9:13pm On May 22, 2020
Aliko Dangote is the richest African and the richest black person in the world with an estimated net worth of $10.9 billion. He owns the Dangote Group with interests in Cement and consumer products. His company currently employs more than 30,000 people across Africa and generated revenue in excess of $4 billion in 2017.

He owns a sugar refinery, flour mill, and cement production manufactures over 5 million tonnes of cement yearly. He also has interests in real estate, telecommunications, fertilizer, steel, and currently building an oil refinery which has the largest distiller in the world.

Dangote is the son of Alhaji Dantata who was the richest West African before his death in 1955. He currently has 3 daughters and an adopted son.

He is currently listed as one of the top 100 Most Influential People in the world by TIME Magazine and also listed as one of the Top 25 Businessmen in the World by CNDC in 2014.

Recently, he said his job is his hobby as he practically works up to 18 hours a day.

He said he rises before 5:30 a.m. every day and after prayers and running 10 kilometers, he is at the office by 8:30 a.m. putting in 18-hour days on a regular basis

See images of his private residence below.

Source: https://basetimes.com/2020/05/22/the-apartment-of-aliko-dangote-the-richest-black-man-in-the-world/

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aliko Dangote's Private Residence (pics) by emperorz(m): 9:20pm On May 22, 2020
cheesy see money ftc
Re: Aliko Dangote's Private Residence (pics) by Shezkid01(m): 9:23pm On May 22, 2020
If I see any motivational speaker on internet again
Na 4by4 I go nack for him head

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aliko Dangote's Private Residence (pics) by Niyeal(m): 9:23pm On May 22, 2020
Vanity/vanity=vanity

3 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote's Private Residence (pics) by Yustash001(m): 9:23pm On May 22, 2020
Re: Aliko Dangote's Private Residence (pics) by EmmySparky(m): 9:29pm On May 22, 2020
Wow...tell me how witch fit attack anybody for this house ...

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aliko Dangote's Private Residence (pics) by decatalyst(m): 9:29pm On May 22, 2020

Oh my God!
Re: Aliko Dangote's Private Residence (pics) by CANDYDADDY(m): 9:31pm On May 22, 2020

I was broke this early morning,unhappy and tired,but some moment after was visited by my old friend who gave me 5k

i dont really know how i finished a work that always lasted around 1 hour in just 20 minute, seriously money commands sense

17 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote's Private Residence (pics) by mrwonlasewonie: 9:40pm On May 22, 2020
shocked

Anyway this place is one of the smallest houses I will give out to rent for people in Jesus name cool

Amen

Mark my words. the Lord said I will show you the hidden riches of the gentiles.thats God's promise to me and it's my fact and truth cool

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aliko Dangote's Private Residence (pics) by Ayomideayo(f): 9:54pm On May 22, 2020
Shezkid01:
All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote's Private Residence (pics) by lekxaid007(m): 9:58pm On May 22, 2020
vanity crew will start preaching Now grin
Re: Aliko Dangote's Private Residence (pics) by Tedpgrass: 10:23pm On May 22, 2020
Nice....

you could almost say stately
Stylish and not ostentatious

An extra Rembrandt or Monet wouldn't look out of place

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote's Private Residence (pics) by Omenaukor(m): 11:15pm On May 22, 2020
This is more than a TEMPLE.
Baba God bless the works of our hands.

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote's Private Residence (pics) by oaselemi: 11:18pm On May 22, 2020
God abeg answer my call. I no want my pikin to get sleepless nights because of money like me

6 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote's Private Residence (pics) by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 22, 2020
EmmySparky:

If Dem send am self,...e no go wan deliver, e go turn to him spiritual body guard

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote's Private Residence (pics) by Firstorderwizard(m): 11:59pm On May 22, 2020
cry

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote's Private Residence (pics) by Firstorderwizard(m): 11:59pm On May 22, 2020
Hustleoo make Dem no use your slippers kill cockroach for village meeting undecided

8 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote's Private Residence (pics) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 12:07am On May 23, 2020
mrwonlasewonie:
shocked

Anyway this place is one of the smallest houses I will give out to rent for people in Jesus name cool

Amen

Mark my words. the Lord said I will show you the hidden riches of the gentiles.thats God's promise to me and it's my fact and truth cool
Amen but I hope you put in efforts.
Re: Aliko Dangote's Private Residence (pics) by danduchi(m): 12:19am On May 23, 2020
Niyeal:
Vanity/vanity=vanity
mumu.. Ur phone and the small amount in ur account is vanity too.. Give it out na.. Poverty bad ooo. Hustle oo. Na when person no get money he dey say Lagos is too crowded. Hustle ooo make dey no give u NEPA bill to dey go pay NEPA for compound

2 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote's Private Residence (pics) by Ghostrye: 12:27am On May 23, 2020
Shezkid01:
My friend as long as you can perspire to aspire, you can be a contender for denominational supretendence kiss

3 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote's Private Residence (pics) by ogtavia(m): 12:44am On May 23, 2020
OP, you are a MUMUni...the first picture is Otedola's house and I believe the rest are just google images.

4 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote's Private Residence (pics) by laivwire(m): 2:02am On May 23, 2020
Lmao at running 10km every morning.

These bloggers are so desperate undecided
Re: Aliko Dangote's Private Residence (pics) by e10nzy(m): 3:37am On May 23, 2020
The interior is not his house..you can check those interior pics online

4 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote's Private Residence (pics) by chii8(f): 4:14am On May 23, 2020
Money is good ooo
Re: Aliko Dangote's Private Residence (pics) by Iceyjayz: 4:58am On May 23, 2020
chii8:
Money is good ooo
Money and pussy
Re: Aliko Dangote's Private Residence (pics) by Aremu01(m): 5:18am On May 23, 2020
Niyeal:
Vanity/vanity=vanity
Don't say that...
Re: Aliko Dangote's Private Residence (pics) by jom28gy(m): 5:25am On May 23, 2020
Is this God blessing or the other blessing?
Re: Aliko Dangote's Private Residence (pics) by rufdiamond: 6:01am On May 23, 2020
I need an answer to this math questions please.

Re: Aliko Dangote's Private Residence (pics) by humilitypays(m): 6:24am On May 23, 2020
databoy247:
Aliko Dangote is the richest African and the richest black person in the world with an estimated net worth of $10.9 billion. He owns the Dangote Group with interests in Cement and consumer products. His company currently employs more than 30,000 people across Africa and generated revenue in excess of $4 billion in 2017.

He owns a sugar refinery, flour mill, and cement production manufactures over 5 million tonnes of cement yearly. He also has interests in real estate, telecommunications, fertilizer, steel, and currently building an oil refinery which has the largest distiller in the world.

Dangote is the son of Alhaji Dantata who was the richest West African before his death in 1955. He currently has 3 daughters and an adopted son.

He is currently listed as one of the top 100 Most Influential People in the world by TIME Magazine and also listed as one of the Top 25 Businessmen in the World by CNDC in 2014.

Recently, he said his job is his hobby as he practically works up to 18 hours a day.

He said he rises before 5:30 a.m. every day and after prayers and running 10 kilometers, he is at the office by 8:30 a.m. putting in 18-hour days on a regular basis

See images of his private residence below.

Source: https://basetimes.com/2020/05/22/the-apartment-of-aliko-dangote-the-richest-black-man-in-the-world/
You made two big mistakes, Dantata was rich yes, but he was never the richest Nigerian as at then, his wealth was just exegerated without any verifiable figures to back it up, the richest Nigerian then with verifiable proofs and figures to back it up was Sir Luis Ojukwu, the father of late Ikemba Odimegwu Ojukwu.

You can Google it and read from British sources who knew the true worth of Nigerians as at then. I know many Nigerians don't want to believe that an Igbo man was once the richest man, but you cannot change the past. Back then, Igbos ruled Nigeria in all sectors which made them the envy of other tribes, it was the January 1966 coup and the civil war that destroyed all that igbos built, they had to start afresh after the war in 1970. That Nigeria-Biafra civil war was a very big loss for the Igbos, without that war, you can only imagine what the Igbos would have been today.

That said, your next big mistake or lie is calling Aliko Dangote the son of Dantata.....Dangote is Dantata's grandson not his son.

And if that is Dangote's residential house despite his billions, that means he is living a modest life, I love that cos I expected something more exquisite than that

4 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote's Private Residence (pics) by EmmySparky(m): 6:31am On May 23, 2020
Norphiee:

If Dem send am self,...e no go wan deliver, e go turn to him spiritual body guard
lol...
Re: Aliko Dangote's Private Residence (pics) by OKorowanta: 6:32am On May 23, 2020
EmmySparky:

How?
The winsh don baff?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Pete Edochie / Khloe Kardashian Is A Victim Of Nature! Wind Blows Up Her Skirt & Exposes Pants / Waje And Omawunmi Release Christmas Card For Their Fans (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.