Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,191 members, 7,780,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:21 PM

How To Make Six Figures Monthly On Upwork. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Make Six Figures Monthly On Upwork. (205 Views)

How To Make 6-7 Figures Monthly Selling Other People's Products Online / 7 Ways To Make Six Figures Working Online 2020 / 3 Good Reasons Everyone Should Be Making Money On Upwork (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Six Figures Monthly On Upwork. by gabrieljames110: 9:38pm On May 22, 2020
If you're in search of a work from home money making secrets that put $350 (N145,500) in your bank account monthly without leaving your bedroom, then this is the most important post you'll ever read in your life.

All this was made possible due to Upwork: it's a perfect work from home platform that pulls in money into your bank account.

I've friends who bought cars & rented luxurious apartment from their Upwork earnings working from the comfort of their bedrooms, on the comfort of their beds.

Example is me minus the car! I never reach that level ooh.

I don't need to work for anyone or carry any certificate to any organization & company before I get jobs to feed myself and take care of my expense.

My earnings will cripple Most government workers salaries, No need to brag about it!

It gives me free time to serve my God! I can go for any church service & activities knowing that I can come back early to work in the morning.

Upwork allows you to work with High paying clients who know the value & worth of your skills.

When I work for foreign client's, I charge between $5 to $10 for 500 words (That's like N4,100 for 500 words) but in Naija, some client's can price you ₦500 for a 1000 words. Hehe.

And the best part of it is, you earn in dollars of which the money gets sent to you Via Paypal or Payoneer.

High Paying Jobs are constant & consistent on Upwork.

Every ten seconds jobs gets uploaded on Upwork.

Lots and lots of jobs are available for all Freelancers in bid for (Web Development, Graphics Design, Video Animation).

THE ONLY DISADVANTAGE OF UPWORK IS: Opening an upwork account can be very hard.

In fact, 8 out of 10 accounts from Nigerians gets rejected if you don't know how to answer their registration questions perfectly.

My team & I have been able help more than 50 persons create Money making Upwork profiles that averages $350 (N145,500) on a monthly basis.

I have compiled a 8 in 1 combo pack that guides on how to make money on Upwork even if you don't have a high paying ski a An exampleAn exampleclientsclientsclientsclients geta getto interviews,did

Here is a Sneek peek of what you will find inside:

==>How To Create An Optimized Money Pulling Upwork Profile.

==>Cover Letter & Proposal Writing Templates That Lands Jobs on Your First Week.

==>Upwork Approval Script.

==>20 Uncommon books on Copywriting.

==>The Complete Web Development Mastery Bootcamp Video Course.

==>The Complete Graphics Design Video Course.

==>Video Tutorial On Opening USA Bank account & Paypal account here in Nigeria.

==> 5 Uncommon Ebook On Upwork, how to create an attractive portfolio & getting jobs through interviews with foreign clients.

This offer will be for a limited ....... I don't know when.

I'm doing it for just N2,990... That's 40% off my initial charge.

I will be helping you get this done for just N2,990 Within a week.

If you're interested, kindly drop your number below.

Re: How To Make Six Figures Monthly On Upwork. by vickodedon(m): 9:44pm On May 22, 2020
Bros with the kind money where you don make so, open for me na. Then I push you 40% of my first pay.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Choose A Career Path. / Hello! Python Programmers Let's Meet Here! / Creating Your Purpose In The Purposelessness Of Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.