Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,635 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy After Davido Shade - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy After Davido Shade (2339 Views)

BIA Replies Burna Boy: "Don't Be Hurt I Said I Don't Know You" / Avoid Unproductive People In 2021: Kanayo O. Kanayo, Cubana Chief Priest Replies / Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy After Davido Shade by AmeboBook: 4:00am On May 23, 2020
Pascal Chibuike Okechukwu popularly known as Cubana Chief Priest, has blasted Burna Boy after the musician was perceived to have thrown some serious shade Davido’s way.

It all started when Davido shared a photoshopped image of himself with fierce rival Wizkid which he captioned, "Two greatest of all time”.

This didn't go down well with Burna Boy at all so he hit social media to express contempt for Davido. He blasted:

“You can not play football, everybody knows you can not play football and you an embarrassment to the team but you daddy bought the football team.”

Burna Boy, whose real name is Damini Ebunoluwa Ogulu, was simply trying to say that Davido can't sing, has no talent and depends on his wealthy father to keep him relevant in the music industry.

Well, Cubana Chief Priest dropped this message for Burna Boy on his Instagram page.

"No Be @davidoofficial Say Make Adeleke Born Am !!!! Don’t Ever Fight Destiny, You See This Crown� Na God Give Am To Him, Na Natural, Na Follow Come, E Dey The Body. David���� As Ajebo Never Looked Out For A Rich/Blown Girlfriend Rather He Blew His Girl, David At 26 Has A 5 Year Old Daugther, David With His Said Papa Money Has Raised Talents To Super Stars Even Gate Man Sef Blow !!!!

You Wey Wan Check Am If To Say Your Papa Get This Money Pride No Go Gree You Do Music For A Living, David Turned Poor Ikotun Boys To Island Big Boys, Come On !!!! There Are Levels To This Championship� Thing, Na Who Blow Come Still Blow People Na Him We Wey Be Igbo�� People Dey Call Odogwu� #CubanaChiefPriest� #CelebrityBarMan�"

https://www.amebobook.com/cubana-chief-priest-puts-burna-boy-in-check-after-his-davido-shade-you-see-this-crown-na-god-give-am-to-him/

Source: Amebo Book

6 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy After Davido Shade by Dididrumz(m): 4:03am On May 23, 2020
Lolsss cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy After Davido Shade by Bellgal: 4:16am On May 23, 2020
Davido dey try sha.
Wizkid fans will not like this. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy After Davido Shade by Goldencheese(m): 4:25am On May 23, 2020
This big shading o...
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy After Davido Shade by Renida: 4:26am On May 23, 2020
These guys sha
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy After Davido Shade by Healthyway15: 4:52am On May 23, 2020
One year/nursery/short-term success doesn't make you the greatest ever when compared to evergreen successes. Being called African giant doesn't mean you're at the same level with the gods of the game. Don't let it get into your head! You still have a long way to go.

4 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy After Davido Shade by CivilzedTyger(m): 5:33am On May 23, 2020
Davido's always been a Burna boy fan since day one. It was wrong of Burna to try starting this beef. I love his songs but gee be falling hands attitude wise. He lacks home training, his Mom did a bad job, but can you blame her? Where's his dad?

6 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy After Davido Shade by CANDYDADDY(m): 5:54am On May 23, 2020
i have never like that burna boy,how he get that stride to retained his self proclaimed African Gaint really baffled me,like the guy is never being talented

such a deep throat,crack head,dumbass

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy After Davido Shade by Ghostrye: 6:23am On May 23, 2020
lost all the respect I have for Burna because of this and I'm too damn pissed to start searching for it back

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy After Davido Shade by Bossontop(m): 6:35am On May 23, 2020
undecided
Well.....ma dey my own dey......i nor fit dey shout on top anoda pesin mata

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy After Davido Shade by OKorowanta: 6:43am On May 23, 2020
CANDYDADDY:
i have never like that burna boy,how he get that stride to retained his self proclaimed African Gaint really baffled me,like the guy is never being talented

such a deep throat,crack head,dumbass

Lies!
Way talented than Davido and majority of the rest.
Really really talented..

When a major player like Jidenna said we don't know the talent we have in Burnaboy three years ago even before his international breakthrough,
he wasn't mincing words about it.
Just that Burna has been his own undoing.
His ego after he failed in his Grammy quest is nothing to write home about.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy After Davido Shade by goodnewscliff(m): 6:50am On May 23, 2020
Anyways.......david is way bigger than stewwwpeed burna in d music industry...... Facts still hurts....
Does he have a daddy?
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy After Davido Shade by chubinwa(m): 6:51am On May 23, 2020
Davido, Don jazzy, Olumide are the only people helping out in the Music Industry. though marley and his cohorts are reaching out too. the rest, Bleep out. Wizkid is the worst selfish and most greedy et stingiest musician in the whole of Africa. tell me who he has brought to limelight and I will tell you multiple of people these guys I mentioned above have brought to limelight.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy After Davido Shade by goodnewscliff(m): 6:52am On May 23, 2020
OKorowanta:

Lies!
Really really talented..

When a major player like Jidenna said we don't know the talent we have in Burnaboy three years ago even before his international breakthrough,
Hes talented we know..... Davido is way way bigger than burna boy Career if his shiiiit keeps protruding like this....!!!!!
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy After Davido Shade by MajesticKris: 6:54am On May 23, 2020
We can't call burna boy Odogu... He doesn't deserve the title...

that title na for me like

E money....
His pride is too much...
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy After Davido Shade by MajesticKris: 6:55am On May 23, 2020
Noooo even if he does.. not as Richhhhhh as ADELEKE MONEY grin
goodnewscliff:
Anyways.......david is way bigger than stewwwpeed burna in d music industry...... Facts still hurts....
Does he have a daddy?
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy After Davido Shade by Nobody: 6:59am On May 23, 2020
David's persona is nothing short of admirable. You can say he is a kindred spirit judging from how he treats his team, baby mamas, fans etc.

Acknowledge the good in all including Burna boy.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy After Davido Shade by Tekzyflex(m): 7:35am On May 23, 2020
Burna and his proud mouth...
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy After Davido Shade by Denique(f): 7:56am On May 23, 2020
I'm with Cubana "The Leg Chain Wearer" on this one tongue

Davido is hardworking and has also made stars through him.

If Burna thinks it's about the money, then he needs to ask Naeto C., Lynxx, Tilaman etc how far... undecided

Money or wealth as the case may be gets you on the journey; Talent(s) keep(s) you there else, you'd back down in the long run.

How many Hollywood stars' children are following in their footsteps despite the global connection?
Very few!

Abinibi yato o, gbagbe... Davido is a Talent. Let's give him what's due him.

He is TALENTED!!!

Na Grammy Nomination cause all this Rubbish but ko buro angry

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy After Davido Shade by Kobicove(m): 8:04am On May 23, 2020
OKorowanta:

Lies!
Really really talented..

Burna Boy talks too much and his 15 minutes of fame will soon end! undecided
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy After Davido Shade by BrutalJab: 10:19am On May 23, 2020
OKorowanta:

Lies!
Really really talented..

Sampling Fela songs and beats doesn't make someone talented.

He should come out to talk when he finally start singing original songs.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy After Davido Shade by OKorowanta: 12:14pm On May 23, 2020
BrutalJab:

Sampling Fela songs and beats doesn't make someone talented.

He should come out to talk when he finally start singing original songs.

I can list over 15 Burnaboy songs wey no get anything to do with Fela songs.
Does Odogwu has any Fela trace?
Does Heaven's gate has anything to do with Fela? And many others..
Stop hating all of us know he is not taking the right weed..
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy After Davido Shade by OKorowanta: 12:17pm On May 23, 2020
Kobicove:

Burna Boy talks too much and his 15 minutes of fame will soon end! undecided

I dey shame for the guy the way he talks..
Seriously.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy After Davido Shade by BrutalJab: 1:45pm On May 23, 2020
OKorowanta:

I can list over 15 Burnaboy songs wey no get anything to do with Fela songs.
Does Odogwu has any Fela trace?
Does Heaven's gate has anything to do with Fela? And many others..
Stop hating all of us know he is not taking the right weed..

There is no Burna boy song without a single lyrics from Fela.

He sampled Odogwu from one Igbo traditional musician. I can't remember the name right now.

We all know he is suffering from low self-esteem but he should keep quiet.

(1) (Reply)

Naijachics Unveil Stunning Pictures Of Ebony Models (pictures) / Tems In Her Natural Look:tems Without Make Up / His Leg Is Decaying:verydarkman Visits Mr Ibu At Hospital,shares Terrible Detail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.