Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

I Want To Sue My Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Sue My Girlfriend (1047 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Sue My Girlfriend by icetrimz: 4:24am On May 23, 2020
continuing from my previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/5867186/accessed-gilfriends-phone-now-cant

I was somnolent when she pushed the rest room door open at about 5 am. I could say she was a bit startled when saw me in there, she stood awkwardly still for a moment, then she walked nervously closer to me
"baby why are you not on bed? what are you doing here? what is wrong?" she asked me;
"nothing" i mumbled, almost inaudibly.

she became ambivalent as soon as she catch a glimpse of her mobile phone on me. I discerned she was beginning to feel rapidly unsettled. Nuzzling her hair and starring at me she then suddenly blurted out,
"baby i'm sorry"
"for?"
" I didn't know my period was coming today, is when i came down from the bike i noticed my period was coming, i'm sorry. Have you eaten? Are you angry? "
I stood up, tossed her phone across to her and staggered pass her out of the toilet straight to bed.

now mata don change, make i use pigdin complete the tori cuz i no wan leave the street behind. So as i lie down for bed, she waka come jam me dey yarn rubbish gimme, say if i accessed her phone, she can explain..lol, i no tok... she begin cry still dey ask me weda i enter her phone... i still lock up, she begin beg say make i talk to her. As i see say she wan disturb me, i tell am make she sleep, later we go tok.
If you see the way dis babe dey sob ehnnn...... you go assume say she never see penis for her life! walai Nigeria girls go still curse confusion for heaven las las.... make una write am down, i believe the first set of people wey dem go depot from Heaven go Hell go be Nigerian girls.

na this babe make me forcibly break up with my Ex wey dey Dubai now, wey bin dey plan buy me motor when she come back to Nigeria and help my life. Shey una see as dis girl turn me to egungun come push me enter express abi ??
Another painful part be say, before i no dey sabi kill chicken, but now, because of her i no fit count how many souls of innocent chickens i have killed { may God forgive me} she almost turned me to a marlian but Oluwa took control. This girl don burn all my chargers, burn fan, burn food!! burn everything she can burn.... i dunno if her grandfather was a firefighter... i have gone through stuffs because of her, e still dey shock me say she could be hoeing about. i cant take it, we must go to court!

I have been avoiding her since the incident happened and refusing to tell her anything yet. Right now, i'm in my friend's apartment
The thing is,... This girl wont succumb to a break up no matter how hard i push it. so i need a lawyer to tear her apart from me TO AVOID STORIES THAT TOUCH and also sue her for damages.

Do you think i should go ahead my people?

nb. i get friend wey be lawyer and he is on Nairaland, but since i sold him a blackberry bold 3 which has a battery problem about 8 years ago, him no dey gree answer my greetings till today.. i dunno why

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Sue My Girlfriend by Akanoaaa(m): 4:36am On May 23, 2020
When I read your previous post, I think say your mata real ni o, but I just confirm am now say, na nollywood movie script you dey write so. Anyway, you try.

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Sue My Girlfriend by Renida: 4:53am On May 23, 2020
Hmm
Re: I Want To Sue My Girlfriend by TheEnlightenedO(m): 5:14am On May 23, 2020
icetrimz:
continuing from my previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/5867186/accessed-gilfriends-phone-now-cant

I was somnolent when she pushed the rest room door open at about 5 am. I could say she was a bit startled when saw me in there, she stood awkwardly still for a moment, then she walked nervously closer to me
"baby why are you not on bed? what are you doing here? what is wrong?" she asked me;

she became ambivalent as soon as she catch a glimpse of her mobile phone on me. I discerned she was beginning to feel rapidly unsettled. Nuzzling her hair and starring at me she then suddenly blurted out,
"baby i'm sorry"
"for?"
" I didn't know my period was coming today, is when i came down from the bike i noticed my period was coming, i'm sorry. Have you eaten? Are you angry? "
I stood up, tossed her phone across to her and staggered pass her out of the toilet straight to bed.

now mata don change, make i use pigdin complete the tori cuz i no wan leave the street behind. So as i lie down for bed, she waka come jam me dey yarn rubbish gimme, say if i accessed her phone, she can explain..lol, i no tok... she begin cry still dey ask me weda i enter her phone... i still lock up, she begin beg say make i talk to her. As i see say she wan disturb me, i tell am make she sleep, later we go tok.
If you see the way dis babe dey sob ehnnn...... you go assume say she never see penis for her life! walai Nigeria girls go still curse confusion for heaven las las.... make una write am down, i believe the first set of people wey dem go depot from Heaven go Hell go be Nigerian girls.

na this babe make me forcibly break up with my Ex wey dey Dubai now, wey bin dey plan buy me motor when she come back to Nigeria and help my life. Shey una see as dis girl turn me to egungun come push me enter express abi ??
Another painful part be say, before i no dey sabi kill chicken, but now, because of her i no fit count how many souls of innocent chickens i have killed { may God forgive me} she almost turned me to a marlian but Oluwa took control. This girl don burn all my chargers, burn fan, burn food!! burn everything she can burn.... i dunno if her grandfather was a firefighter... i have gone through stuffs because of her, e still dey shock me say she could be hoeing about. i cant take it, we must go to court!

I have been avoiding her since the incident happened and refusing to tell her anything yet. Right now, i'm in my friend's apartment
The thing is,... This girl wont succumb to a break up no matter how hard i push it. so i need a lawyer to tear her apart from me TO AVOID STORIES THAT TOUCH and also sue her for damages.

nb. i get friend wey be lawyer and he is on Nairaland, but since i sold him a blackberry bold 3 which has a battery problem about 8 years ago, him no dey gree answer my greetings till today.. i dunno why

You need a lawyer to break up with a female that cheated on you and is shedding tears simply cuz she was caught? If you didn't catch her, she wouldn't have confessed nor would she have stopped...

Ji Masun Paadi Mi. Save ur bar for future dates with new babes no go give charge and bail lawyer ur money for nothing
Re: I Want To Sue My Girlfriend by Angelacruz: 5:17am On May 23, 2020
Try distacing ur self from her.
Re: I Want To Sue My Girlfriend by Wizywiz(m): 5:24am On May 23, 2020
Stop giving her attention..stop a show of care ..and most importantly stop sleeping with her no matter what..channel ur mind to something else ...she go get d drift and she go use her hand shift out
Re: I Want To Sue My Girlfriend by Kezim: 5:47am On May 23, 2020
icetrimz:

"baby i'm sorry"
"for?"

Oga, na sequel be this
This your script don dey get as e be ooo
I see nothing but k-leg

Las las it will all end in tears
Re: I Want To Sue My Girlfriend by chatinent: 7:17am On May 23, 2020
You are immature. That's what you get when all you seek is sex. Rubbish and ingredients.
Re: I Want To Sue My Girlfriend by Rahyberg(m): 7:20am On May 23, 2020
After you might have sue her, please tell us the date we're to come to the court so that we can see how many years sentence you'll be given for your MUMUNESS.
Re: I Want To Sue My Girlfriend by MedicH: 7:25am On May 23, 2020
haha question is do you even have money to eat talk more of litigation. All these stupid boys eeh
Re: I Want To Sue My Girlfriend by oluwaleinad(m): 1:09pm On May 23, 2020
Another boda
Re: I Want To Sue My Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 23, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Your Mum Wants 2 Watch African Magic But Your Wife Wants 2 Watch Zeeworld? / Nigerian Lecturers Ehnn / Organic Black Soap For Romantic Skin & Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.