Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,418 members, 7,781,212 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:43 AM

The 8 Different Types Of Vaginas And What Men Think Of Each. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 8 Different Types Of Vaginas And What Men Think Of Each. (12457 Views)

Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! / Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) / Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 8 Different Types Of Vaginas And What Men Think Of Each. by specnims(m): 5:04am On May 23, 2020
[/b]Author: Terri Huggins[b]

[/b]Here’s the lowdown on the vagina … from a man’s perspective.[b]

Much like fingerprints, no two vaginas are exactly alike — and guys are well aware of it.

Unfortunately, we women seem to be left in the dark when it comes to this, leaving many of us to wonder: “Is my vagina normal?”

Other than hearing the occasional comment like, “she’s loose” or “too tight,” most women have no idea what guys say about their womanhood.

The truth is that guys have just as much to say about different types of vaginas as we have to say about their joysticks.
No need to fret. After speaking with an array of guys and consulting with blogs of the male perspective, we’ve been able to derive the top vagina types seen and discussed among men.

Remember, ladies, while guys may have a preferred type of vagina, most of them are just happy to be close enough to see and touch one. The way it actually looks isn’t of much importance; it’s more about how it feels.

And think about it, have you ever actually heard a straight guy ever say someone’s vagina didn’t feel good? Yeah, I didn’t think so.

[/b]Here are the top 8 vagina types guys described and what they think about them:[b]

[/b]1. The Bony Vagina[b]

[/b]What It Says About You:[b] Chances are if you’re on the petite or thin end of the size spectrum, you may have one of these. This type of vagina is more narrow and bonier than most. The exciting part about it is that it allows for a tighter fit that ensures a sensational sexual experience.

[/b]Male Review:[b] The snug fit makes for great sex and stimulation. Although it often leads to great sex, it can be a little uncomfortable when a sensitive body part is conjoined with a bony one.

[/b]2. The Full Lip Vagina[b]

[/b]What It Says About You:[b] Simply put, you’ve got plumper lips than the rest. They are so pert that they practically scream for attention. And, they’re just so darn kissable.

[/b]Male Review[b]: Luckily, guys agree. Fat lips are a crowd pleaser amongst the male population. Sources tell us that they are the softest of the bunch, very inviting and easier to find for penetration. Not to mention, it makes the men excited for some lip on lip action if you know what I mean.

[/b]3. The Shaved Vagina[b]

[/b]What It Says About You:[b] You are so into making sure everything is clean shaven, prim and proper, and the sexiest of the pack, but sometimes you run into a few mishaps.

[/b]Male Review[b]: Guys definitely notice when a woman puts a great deal of work into keeping her pubic hair perfectly tamed Brazilian wax-style. Ingrown hairs are not uncommon but, fortunately, there are ways to avoid them. Getting onto a consistent waxing or shaving regimen can help, and an alcohol based toner like Bliss Bump Attendant Ingrown Hair Eliminating Pads can help reduce shaving boo-boos.

[/b]4. The Expert Vagina[b]

[/b]What It Says About You[b]: You’re experienced and the vagina isn’t shy about it. You have a wider, large vagina. At least that’s what some men think. The truth is, the vagina expands as we get aroused.

[/b]Male Review[b]: Guys like to pretend to like the easy entry, but in reality they are worried that their equipment isn’t big enough to please you. This may lead to major bruised egos. Letting them know how great they are can do wonders so don’t be afraid to stroke that ego a bit.

[/b]5. The Vagina With Extra Skin[b]

[/b]What It Says About You:[b] No, we are not talking about vagina tattoos, although that’s a thing too.Your vagina loves to accessorize with lots of extra skin in the surrounding area.

[/b]Male Review[b]: The common misconception is that this type of vagina seems like its old, run down, tired or just got off a major diet. Fortunately, men really don’t mind the extra flappy labia skin so don’t be afraid to embrace it.

The last three will make you laugh
Check them out;

https://afrohits.com.ng/the-8-different-types-of-vaginas-and-what-men-think-of-each-pics/
Re: The 8 Different Types Of Vaginas And What Men Think Of Each. by gift2xl: 7:20am On May 23, 2020
Vagina expert.... That reminds me what type of vaginal gave birth to you.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The 8 Different Types Of Vaginas And What Men Think Of Each. by Inda2020: 9:25am On May 23, 2020
Failed blogger

6 Likes

Re: The 8 Different Types Of Vaginas And What Men Think Of Each. by MadeINchenzen2: 9:35am On May 23, 2020
Since the beginning of time, men has always craved to go back into the tunnel that pushed them out after nine months ... rather than using their heads they use their dicks !!!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 8 Different Types Of Vaginas And What Men Think Of Each. by specnims(m): 9:36am On May 23, 2020
Wetin e comot for ur body undecided
Inda2020:
Failed blogger
Re: The 8 Different Types Of Vaginas And What Men Think Of Each. by specnims(m): 9:37am On May 23, 2020
Point wink
MadeINchenzen2:
Since the beginning of time, men has always craved to go back into the tunnel that pushed them out after nine months ... rather than using their heads they use their dicks !!!

1 Like

Re: The 8 Different Types Of Vaginas And What Men Think Of Each. by rosy1992(f): 9:39am On May 23, 2020
HOW CAN A MAN KNOW THE FEMALE CAVITY MORE THAN THE WOMEN FOLK.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 8 Different Types Of Vaginas And What Men Think Of Each. by alimaa: 10:36am On May 23, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Not all men were pushed out through that tunnel and not all men stayed in the womb for 9 months. If you know you know.

6 Likes

Re: The 8 Different Types Of Vaginas And What Men Think Of Each. by Shirii: 10:46am On May 23, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 8 Different Types Of Vaginas And What Men Think Of Each. by engrchykae(m): 11:48am On May 23, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
you are wicked, Women most times want to be penetrated
Re: The 8 Different Types Of Vaginas And What Men Think Of Each. by MadeINchenzen2: 11:54am On May 23, 2020
alimaa:

Not all men were pushed out through that tunnel and not all men stayed in the womb for 9 months. If you know you know.
Your facts pls !!!
Re: The 8 Different Types Of Vaginas And What Men Think Of Each. by MadeINchenzen2: 11:54am On May 23, 2020
engrchykae:
you are wicked, Women most times want to be penetrated
lies !!!
Re: The 8 Different Types Of Vaginas And What Men Think Of Each. by engrchykae(m): 12:03pm On May 23, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
lies !!!
if my girlfriend visit and we don't have sex,she will be angry
Last week I was fasting she told me she is missing me and is feeling Hot,I told her am praying,she said it's no need coming since we are not going to have sex.
Now she will come on Sunday because I have finished my fasting,but I will surprise her,I will want full discussion on Sunday,she will get annoyed and go home when it starts getting late
Re: The 8 Different Types Of Vaginas And What Men Think Of Each. by MadeINchenzen2: 12:32pm On May 23, 2020
engrchykae:
Last week I was fasting she told me she is missing me and is feeling Hot,I told her am praying,she said it's no need coming since we are not going to have sex.
Now she will come on Sunday because I have finished my fasting,but I will surprise her,I will want full discussion on Sunday,she will get annoyed and go home when it starts getting late
That's because your gf is shameless, she lacks dignity and self respect. Make sure you dont marry such girls !!!

2 Likes

Re: The 8 Different Types Of Vaginas And What Men Think Of Each. by alimaa: 12:48pm On May 23, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Your facts pls !!!
As if you don't know about CS or premature delivery or those that stayed beyond 9 months.
Re: The 8 Different Types Of Vaginas And What Men Think Of Each. by MadeINchenzen2: 12:53pm On May 23, 2020
alimaa:

As if you don't know about CS or premature delivery or those that stayed beyond 9 months.
well that doesnt count... a larger number were birthed via the vaginal process... Drives home my point.

1 Like

Re: The 8 Different Types Of Vaginas And What Men Think Of Each. by backtalkG(m): 1:15pm On May 23, 2020
pictures or ion believe it

1 Like

Re: The 8 Different Types Of Vaginas And What Men Think Of Each. by Mywd: 1:56pm On May 23, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
That's because your gf is shameless, she lacks dignity and self respect. Make sure you dont marry such girls !!!

Which kain sex addict gf be this...... It will only end in tears

2 Likes

Re: The 8 Different Types Of Vaginas And What Men Think Of Each. by Dfynboi: 2:21pm On May 23, 2020
and pictures??
Re: The 8 Different Types Of Vaginas And What Men Think Of Each. by specnims(m): 2:32pm On May 23, 2020
His point was that there are exception s to the vaginal birth which I think is a valid point.
MadeINchenzen2:
well that doesnt count... a larger number were birthed via the vaginal process... Drives home my point.
Re: The 8 Different Types Of Vaginas And What Men Think Of Each. by MadeINchenzen2: 2:39pm On May 23, 2020
specnims:
His point was that there are exception s to the vaginal birth which I think is a valid point.
He has no basis for the argument... if he understands Sarcasm as a figure of speech he wouldnt bother to press on with his point.

An orator or a poet understands those lines of mine.

2 Likes

Re: The 8 Different Types Of Vaginas And What Men Think Of Each. by gregyboy(m): 3:04pm On May 23, 2020
engrchykae:

Women have more self control then men, she onlys want to be dicked by you because you're her bf, if she decides she doesnt want to she can stay celibate than a man would

2 Likes

Re: The 8 Different Types Of Vaginas And What Men Think Of Each. by specnims(m): 3:06pm On May 23, 2020
Do u know if she is a sex freak? Yes girls have more control but what if she is a sex addict?
gregyboy:

Women have more self control then men, she onlys want to be dicked by you because you're are bf, if she decides she doesnt want to she can stay celibate than a man would

Re: The 8 Different Types Of Vaginas And What Men Think Of Each. by gregyboy(m): 3:13pm On May 23, 2020
specnims:
Do u know if she is a sex freak? Yes girls have more control but what if she is a sex addict?

Then he got a problem there to deal with

1 Like

Re: The 8 Different Types Of Vaginas And What Men Think Of Each. by Georgekyrian(m): 3:14pm On May 23, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:

Shut up!!! What are you saying, you're the one that has no dignity. Hypocrites bigot
Re: The 8 Different Types Of Vaginas And What Men Think Of Each. by Georgekyrian(m): 3:16pm On May 23, 2020
Mywd:

Which kain sex addict gf be this...... It will only end in tears

I disagree with you, a gf craving for her own man's dick
Re: The 8 Different Types Of Vaginas And What Men Think Of Each. by MadeINchenzen2: 3:21pm On May 23, 2020
Georgekyrian:

Shut up!!! What are you saying, you're the one that has no dignity. Hypocrites bigot
tongue

1 Like

Re: The 8 Different Types Of Vaginas And What Men Think Of Each. by specnims(m): 3:38pm On May 23, 2020
No hard feelings. Thats her suggestion so, u shouldn't get mad.
Georgekyrian:

Re: The 8 Different Types Of Vaginas And What Men Think Of Each. by Mywd: 3:48pm On May 23, 2020
Georgekyrian:

I disagree with you, a gf craving for her own man's dick

Wat if man no dey around nko

1 Like

Re: The 8 Different Types Of Vaginas And What Men Think Of Each. by specnims(m): 3:50pm On May 23, 2020
Na better point be that oo. What if man no dey around
Mywd:

Wat if man no dey around nko
Re: The 8 Different Types Of Vaginas And What Men Think Of Each. by Mywd: 3:53pm On May 23, 2020
specnims:
Na better point be that oo. What if man no dey around

She all those ones nain person wan call wife material now undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Different Types Of Nigerian Ladies In Bed (meme) / See Different Types Of Sex That's Destroying Your Destiny / Where's The 'most Daring' Place You've Had Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.