Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,572,422 members, 5,955,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 October 2020 at 11:05 PM

MTN Foundation Scholarship 2020 - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / MTN Foundation Scholarship 2020 (3853 Views)

2020 MTN Foundation Scholarship Application / MTN FOUNDATION Music Scholarship 2018 / MTN Foundation Scholarship For Nigerian Undergraduates 2018/2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Foundation Scholarship 2020 by pstmikol1(m): 12:49am On Aug 17
bloomstar:

Ok
Please will we be ask to come with our cgpa result for submitting at the exam venue and is national ID card compulsory for submission?
Re: MTN Foundation Scholarship 2020 by smartsolve00: 1:04am On Aug 17

1 Like

Re: MTN Foundation Scholarship 2020 by Immortal123: 11:20pm On Aug 20
Please I have written my essay since last week but since then I have not heard anything, should I wait Or they have shortlisted People for the aptitude test
Re: MTN Foundation Scholarship 2020 by Immortal123: 11:20pm On Aug 20
Please I beg you anybody should please reply me
Re: MTN Foundation Scholarship 2020 by Immortal123: 11:22pm On Aug 20
[quote author=NisforNicky post=90060159]

I think so. the form was filled and terms and conditions accepted after all..[/quote
]Please I have written my essay since last week but since then I have not heard anything, should I wait Or they have shortlisted People for the aptitude test
Re: MTN Foundation Scholarship 2020 by rufai96: 3:47am On Aug 22
I guess we have to wait..
I also wrote the essay and I haven't seen or heard any updates undecided
Re: MTN Foundation Scholarship 2020 by bloomstar: 12:40pm On Aug 23
Immortal123:
Please I have written my essay since last week but since then I have not heard anything, should I wait Or they have shortlisted People for the aptitude test

They are supposed to contact you
Re: MTN Foundation Scholarship 2020 by bloomstar: 12:41pm On Aug 23
pstmikol1:

Please will we be ask to come with our cgpa result for submitting at the exam venue and is national ID card compulsory for submission?

You identification is very important. Find nimc office near u
Re: MTN Foundation Scholarship 2020 by pstmikol1(m): 2:28pm On Aug 23
Loris576:

Ok am sorry for using that word 'scam'
But it is not out. Apart from the image i sent .I asked an old awardee of the scholarship to contact the MTN scholarship arm since old awardees have access to them and the reply he got was its not out.

Don't make me think your just using this to get traffic to your site ..
Good day, please is national ID card compulsory at the exam venue?
Re: MTN Foundation Scholarship 2020 by pstmikol1(m): 2:29pm On Aug 23
bloomstar:

You identification is very important. Find nimc office near u
Thanks, I don't know if they have resume?
Re: MTN Foundation Scholarship 2020 by Chrissavey(m): 1:02am On Aug 24
Uhm guys.. First of all, don't panic.. it wouldn't solve nada..
As regards coming with CGPA, you needn't do that.. MTN contacts officials in every school and department to verify the CGPA of every student that applied. If it wasn't verified positively, you wouldn't have been contacted to write the essay. So, that's cleared.
Also, regarding means of identification, as important as your NIMC is, you needn't panic about that. You can come with your school ID Card on the day of exam. This doesnt mean you should pursue getting your NIMC. Just if you cant get it before that day, no cause to panic as school ID Card is also accepted. Do have a good week ahead y'all.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Foundation Scholarship 2020 by slyayok(m): 10:06am On Aug 24
Does anyone have an idea on when shortlisting of candidates for the next phase will commence?
And please, I need the MTNF aptitude test past questions. Email: ayokhaiidokpesi1@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: MTN Foundation Scholarship 2020 by BrainRider: 2:33pm On Aug 24
bloomstar:

Are you ok? Is it That cant you see the form? Did you even try to fill it? Or see the end point? Or someone is using an mtn acclaimed website?

Did the form say you should pay money in it? U got a reply from an online agent you concluded that the scholarship is scam? If you can not apply, do not come to this thread to instigate some delusional believe.

I believe no process so far asked you to pay a dim, so if it hard on you trying it out keep quiet

Re: MTN Foundation Scholarship 2020 by slyayok(m): 1:20pm On Aug 25
Any updates regarding the scholarship?
Re: MTN Foundation Scholarship 2020 by Abc123xyz: 1:40am On Aug 28
Please I heard about a message for update. Is it for everyone or only those who made mistakes?
Re: MTN Foundation Scholarship 2020 by slyayok(m): 7:03am On Aug 28
Chrissavey:
Uhm guys.. First of all, don't panic.. it wouldn't solve nada..
As regards coming with CGPA, you needn't do that.. MTN contacts officials in every school and department to verify the CGPA of every student that applied. If it wasn't verified positively, you wouldn't have been contacted to write the essay. So, that's cleared.
Also, regarding means of identification, as important as your NIMC is, you needn't panic about that. You can come with your school ID Card on the day of exam. This doesnt mean you should pursue getting your NIMC. Just if you cant get it before that day, no cause to panic as school ID Card is also accepted. Do have a good week ahead y'all.
Please are you an old awardee?
Re: MTN Foundation Scholarship 2020 by slyayok(m): 7:04am On Aug 28
Abc123xyz:
Please I heard about a message for update. Is it for everyone or only those who made mistakes?
I don't think is for everyone, it's specifically for those who made mistakes during registration.

1 Like

Re: MTN Foundation Scholarship 2020 by Joash99: 8:13am On Aug 28
slyayok:
I don't think is for everyone, it's specifically for those who made mistakes during registration.

Slyayok please can you help me with the MTN past questions please bro..
Email: elishasamuel300@gmail.com
GOD bless you Bro...
Re: MTN Foundation Scholarship 2020 by Abc123xyz: 7:39pm On Aug 28
[quote author=slyayok post=93304321] I don't think is for everyone, it's specifically for those who made mistakes during registration.

[/quote

Alright thanks.
Re: MTN Foundation Scholarship 2020 by Chrissavey(m): 9:12pm On Aug 28
slyayok:
Please are you an old awardee?
Not yet.. I know people who are
Re: MTN Foundation Scholarship 2020 by rufai96: 9:53am On Sep 02
I received two mails from MTN
one said my essay met the benchmark, the other one said it didn't

Re: MTN Foundation Scholarship 2020 by Honduras01: 10:04am On Sep 02
grin I met the bench mark.
I thank God
guys check ur mail o
Re: MTN Foundation Scholarship 2020 by rufai96: 10:13am On Sep 02
Honduras01:
grin I met the bench mark.

I thank God

guys check ur mail o

Did you receive any sms from MTN?
Re: MTN Foundation Scholarship 2020 by Honduras01: 10:17am On Sep 02
rufai96:

no
Re: MTN Foundation Scholarship 2020 by Sciencehigh1(m): 10:20am On Sep 02
rufai96:

yea, I did
Re: MTN Foundation Scholarship 2020 by rufai96: 10:58am On Sep 02
Sciencehigh1:

yea, I did

I also did...but I have two conflicting mails from MTN.. one said I my essay met the benchmark the other one said it didn't.
Kinda confused here
Re: MTN Foundation Scholarship 2020 by slyayok(m): 10:59am On Sep 02
Sciencehigh1:

yea, I did
Does anyone have an idea if the messages are sent in batches, cos I have not received any
Re: MTN Foundation Scholarship 2020 by Honduras01: 11:11am On Sep 02
rufai96:

I also did...but I have two conflicting mails from MTN.. one said I my essay met the benchmark the other one said it didn't.
Kinda confused here

me I didn't receive ant text message o
just one mail congratulating me.
even till this time!
Re: MTN Foundation Scholarship 2020 by slyayok(m): 11:56am On Sep 02
slyayok:

Does anyone have an idea if the messages are sent in batches, cos I have not received any
Re: MTN Foundation Scholarship 2020 by emsco91(m): 1:19pm On Sep 02
JUST RECIEVED A MAIL TOO CONGRATULATING ME.
Re: MTN Foundation Scholarship 2020 by Honduras01: 1:36pm On Sep 02
emsco91:

even now?
Re: MTN Foundation Scholarship 2020 by slyayok(m): 1:55pm On Sep 02
emsco91:
What time did you receive the mail?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Difference Between Comparative Management And Administration Management / 14 Totally Free Things On The Internet Everyone Should Take Advantage Of / 2011/2012 Funai Provisional Admission List Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.