Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Why Lady Gaga Felt “too Ashamed” To Pursue A Friendship With Ariana Grande - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Lady Gaga Felt “too Ashamed” To Pursue A Friendship With Ariana Grande (475 Views)

I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen / Bambam Vs Lady Gaga: Who Wore The Chicken Dress Better? / Pastor Ellis' Hand On Ariana Grande's Breast (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Lady Gaga Felt “too Ashamed” To Pursue A Friendship With Ariana Grande by Uchamichael888(m): 6:38am On May 23, 2020
Over the years, the Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande has crossed paths on numerous occasions, whether it be at awards ceremonies or other events.

However, Lady Gaga said it took a lot of effort for Ariana Grande to forge a true friendship with her, mostly because she feared she would be a bad influence on the young pop star. “She was so persistent.

She would try over and over again to be friends with me,” the artist revealed. “And I was too ashamed to hang out with her, because I didn’t want to project all of this negativity onto something that was healing and so beautiful.”
having gone through “really hard life testing stuff,” is not one to give up.

“Eventually she called me on my s–t. She was, ‘You’re hiding.’ And I was like, ‘I am hiding. I’m totally hiding.’ And then this friendship blossomed,” Read more...

Re: Why Lady Gaga Felt “too Ashamed” To Pursue A Friendship With Ariana Grande by SavageResponse(m): 4:56pm On May 23, 2020
This does not concern me

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Peter (p-square) Son Smashes Mr P And Army Men Who Challenged Him In This.... / 2 Corps Members, Who Met In Plateau State, Set To Marry (photos) / Brands Pay Me Millions’ – Bidoun Okeowo Blast Troll Who Bodyshamed Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.