Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,409 members, 7,800,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Never Give Your Heart To Any Nigerian Woman. Never!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Give Your Heart To Any Nigerian Woman. Never!! (852 Views)

Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' / Older Nigerian Woman Gets Married To Her Childhood Sweetheart In US. Photos / What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Give Your Heart To Any Nigerian Woman. Never!! by Olawrites: 6:43am On May 23, 2020
This will make you grow faster in life and in your career.

These ladies draw you backward.

Them no worth am

7 Likes

Re: Never Give Your Heart To Any Nigerian Woman. Never!! by tyup(m): 6:47am On May 23, 2020
Olawrites:

Them no worth am

Gbam

1 Like

Re: Never Give Your Heart To Any Nigerian Woman. Never!! by Alberta123: 6:53am On May 23, 2020
Did they force you to date them?

Are they the one toasting you?

No be you carry your leg go toast them.

This cries about Nigeria ladies is now becoming stale.

1 Like

Re: Never Give Your Heart To Any Nigerian Woman. Never!! by zionmde: 6:56am On May 23, 2020
Nonsense
if ur love life failed like mine move on and stop whining like a sissy
a lot of people have found love, got married and are enjoying both their family and career.
if u must succeed u will succeed without having to blame anyone

If a lady can draw u back den u are a real sissy because u can't draw boundaries.

u guys should stop coming here to disgrace urselves

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Give Your Heart To Any Nigerian Woman. Never!! by Olawrites: 6:58am On May 23, 2020
zionmde:
Nonsense
if ur love life failed like mine move on and stop whining like a sissy
a lot of people have found love, got married and are enjoying both their family and career.
if u must succeed u will succeed without having to blame anyone

If a lady can draw u back den u are a real sissy because u can't draw boundaries.

u guys should stop coming here to disgrace urselves

No bro...this is the rule.

I don't love in d first place. I have achieved alot
Re: Never Give Your Heart To Any Nigerian Woman. Never!! by zionmde: 7:02am On May 23, 2020
Olawrites:

No bro...this is the rule.

I don't love in d first place. I have achieved alot
And u think u can set a rule because u have achieved d little u have achieved, rubbish. d day u know the calibre some of the people here u think u are advising, u will be ashamed of ur childishness.

just because of d little thing u think u have achieved, suddenly u now know and set rules.
soon u will go and author a book dat won't sell
Re: Never Give Your Heart To Any Nigerian Woman. Never!! by AfroKnight: 7:03am On May 23, 2020
I understand bro.

Re: Never Give Your Heart To Any Nigerian Woman. Never!! by davidbanner(m): 7:03am On May 23, 2020
Is this your way forward in life?. They are many things to give that energy to. There is more to life than worrying over something insignificant
Re: Never Give Your Heart To Any Nigerian Woman. Never!! by Jasparrow1: 7:04am On May 23, 2020
Olawrites:

Them no worth am
At all?
Re: Never Give Your Heart To Any Nigerian Woman. Never!! by Nobody: 7:09am On May 23, 2020
Alberta123:
Did they force you to date them?

Are they the one toasting you?

No be you carry your leg go toast them.

This cries about Nigeria ladies is now becoming stale.

Angry Birds....
Keep ranting
Re: Never Give Your Heart To Any Nigerian Woman. Never!! by MedicH: 7:11am On May 23, 2020
here is babies corner
Re: Never Give Your Heart To Any Nigerian Woman. Never!! by Favy1235(f): 7:35am On May 23, 2020
Every thread is now about Nigerian girls,
today i accessed my gf's phone.Tomorrow i can't work she is a cheat.Day after i want to sue my gf.
Haba when e go stop the thing yaf tire me
Re: Never Give Your Heart To Any Nigerian Woman. Never!! by Olawrites: 7:43am On May 23, 2020
zionmde:

And u think u can set a rule because u have achieved d little u have achieved, rubbish. d day u know the calibre some of the people here u think u are advising, u will be ashamed of ur childishness.

just because of d little thing u think u have achieved, suddenly u now know and set rules.
soon u will go and author a book dat won't sell
Oga shut d F up..u know who I am too?? Face your front
Re: Never Give Your Heart To Any Nigerian Woman. Never!! by Olawrites: 7:46am On May 23, 2020
I can see some simps coming for me cheesy grin

Keep ass licking till u receive brain

1 Like

Re: Never Give Your Heart To Any Nigerian Woman. Never!! by Stacyomolola(f): 8:12am On May 23, 2020
Olawrites:
I can see some simps coming for me cheesy grin

Keep ass licking till u receive brain
U seem like the simp in this thread, what are u feeling like, who do u think u are, real niggas no dey carry woman matter for head, go get some weed and wisdom from dammn niggarrr.
Stop being a pathetic failure.

1 Like

Re: Never Give Your Heart To Any Nigerian Woman. Never!! by Olawrites: 8:18am On May 23, 2020
Stacyomolola:

U seem like the simp in this thread, what are u feeling like, who do u think u are, real niggas no dey carry woman matter for head, go get some weed and wisdom from dammn niggarrr.
Stop being a pathetic failure.

Na dem

Re: Never Give Your Heart To Any Nigerian Woman. Never!! by zionmde: 8:44am On May 23, 2020
Olawrites:

Oga shut d F up..u know who I am too?? Face your front
I know ur level.
u ask how?
for u to wake up early morning and start whinning like a sissy shows exactly who u are
Re: Never Give Your Heart To Any Nigerian Woman. Never!! by Olawrites: 9:12am On May 23, 2020
zionmde:

I know ur level.
u ask how?
for u to wake up early morning and start whinning like a sissy shows exactly who u are

Lol..goan and sit down. Only if you know who you chatting with.

I'm not jobless like you huh cheesy
Re: Never Give Your Heart To Any Nigerian Woman. Never!! by Nobody: 9:20am On May 23, 2020
Another niggar with a failed relationship grin
Re: Never Give Your Heart To Any Nigerian Woman. Never!! by zionmde: 11:10am On May 23, 2020
Olawrites:

Lol..goan and sit down. Only if you know who you chatting with.

I'm not jobless like you huh cheesy
u just sound exactly d way jobless people who think their failure is because of a failed relationship sound
Re: Never Give Your Heart To Any Nigerian Woman. Never!! by Olawrites: 11:20am On May 23, 2020
zionmde:

u just sound exactly d way jobless people who think their failure is because of a failed relationship sound
Lol. Jobless kee u dia.

(1) (Reply)

I Believe This Will Help You Figure Out The Truth About COVID-19! / Must Read!! Can You Have Sex With Same Gender. (same Sex) / Brand New Student Bed At Awoof Price#

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.