Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,799 members, 7,798,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

"My Aunt Watched While Men She Brought Slept With Me" - 20-Year-Old Girl - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "My Aunt Watched While Men She Brought Slept With Me" - 20-Year-Old Girl (81488 Views)

I Watched While they beheaded A Police Officer,I Paid 2 Million As My Ransom- Ki / My Aunt Husband Showed Me ‘Blue Film’ Before Sleeping With Me - 13-Year-Old Girl / 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Aunt Watched While Men She Brought Slept With Me" - 20-Year-Old Girl by West2019(m): 9:24am On May 23, 2020
Ebonyi people are tool.useless you can't see such tin in Yoruba and Hausa land
Re: "My Aunt Watched While Men She Brought Slept With Me" - 20-Year-Old Girl by OKTolu: 9:25am On May 23, 2020
This is very bad ,the long arm of the law will catch up with the aunt very soon
Re: "My Aunt Watched While Men She Brought Slept With Me" - 20-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 9:26am On May 23, 2020
Women should stop giving birth like rats and chase away any animal that is only instrested in spreading their decayed $perm. That way, you won't be in a situation where you can't take care of your kids and place them in the hands of medusers.

Nothing like na my brother , sister, aunty or uncle again. People are wicked..sometimes, even to their own kids.

Use your head not your nyash.

I know some will not listen. Keep spreading poverty Una hear?
Re: "My Aunt Watched While Men She Brought Slept With Me" - 20-Year-Old Girl by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:28am On May 23, 2020
AnanseK:

Only in Biafra

Re: "My Aunt Watched While Men She Brought Slept With Me" - 20-Year-Old Girl by Congrats321(m): 9:28am On May 23, 2020
Too much hate. Too much hate.
Re: "My Aunt Watched While Men She Brought Slept With Me" - 20-Year-Old Girl by Carloslehder: 9:29am On May 23, 2020
bencarson007:
Sometimes I wonder what pleasure some people take in molesting kids handed over to them to cater for...
May God help us all
Its simple, God himself didn't know how horrible the human mind could be,if he did he wouldn't have created us at all.
On a more serious note where is the moon hiding?
Re: "My Aunt Watched While Men She Brought Slept With Me" - 20-Year-Old Girl by PigTormentor: 9:29am On May 23, 2020
Still waiting to see if the usual crowd will blame her religion and tribe for this heinous acts.
We all know if this had happened in the North or SW, what majority of the usual wailing crowd will be posting by now.

Bunch of delusional brainwashed hypocrites.
Re: "My Aunt Watched While Men She Brought Slept With Me" - 20-Year-Old Girl by kingthreat(m): 9:29am On May 23, 2020
Some Igbos are ready to love-vendor their family members for money. The whole region needs some reorientation about money. The baby factory thing is a big disgrace.
Re: "My Aunt Watched While Men She Brought Slept With Me" - 20-Year-Old Girl by elhafeez(m): 9:30am On May 23, 2020
in the south east a 20year old girl who had a 2 year old son and is currently pregnant with another she must have committed many abortion before they kept this one. Heaven would not fall, people there are civilized.
An 18 year old was married in the North to a man. In the eyes of the Almighty, people there are backward. They are all Almajiris.
Hypocrites at its peak. The 18 year old girl in the south is allowed to be promiscuous, while people trying to protect the child in a marriage are backward.
Re: "My Aunt Watched While Men She Brought Slept With Me" - 20-Year-Old Girl by SweetCunt97(f): 9:30am On May 23, 2020
Officialgarri:
I have a female friend whose sister in-law (wife to her late brother) would advise the girl not to dare date any guy who isn't wealthy enough.
Pointing this young girl to men who could pay her for sex...... Arrgh!

This same sister in-law has no job and has her own kids o..
If they suggest a business to this woman, she would bluntly refuse with frivolous excuses. But this woman would wait till month end for that girl to collect her meagre salary from being a cleaner. The woman will call and cry and cry that she's starving and her children are starving.
She's a very very stupid woman

1 Like

Re: "My Aunt Watched While Men She Brought Slept With Me" - 20-Year-Old Girl by Oriakku: 9:30am On May 23, 2020
Women women women
Re: "My Aunt Watched While Men She Brought Slept With Me" - 20-Year-Old Girl by Millennialaku(m): 9:32am On May 23, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

The spirit of wickedness has been poured out to this world

So many bad things happening these days

It's only when you don't engage in Sins that the evil spirits can't possess you

If you live a holy life
They will be far from you

Meanwhile

Igbo amaka

continue preaching nonsense

tribalistic bigots will go to hell
#spits
Re: "My Aunt Watched While Men She Brought Slept With Me" - 20-Year-Old Girl by Carloslehder: 9:33am On May 23, 2020
Femi1991:
Good morning brothers. I feel greatly ashamed doing this I had to create a new account because of the shame but I either do this or take my life as I'm so tired to continue as I'm suicidal
We normally stop reading at this particular point,so next time you might want to put in some new catchy phrase, goodluck bruv
Re: "My Aunt Watched While Men She Brought Slept With Me" - 20-Year-Old Girl by SKYJACOB: 9:34am On May 23, 2020
proudlyupdates.com
Re: "My Aunt Watched While Men She Brought Slept With Me" - 20-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 9:34am On May 23, 2020
[s]
Waltonz:
My people Igbos, open that link and read this news carefully. You will see how these afonjas cut and paste different fonts to concoct these news just to paint you bad like they enjoy doing. Have many Igbos do you know that answer "Chukwu" only as last name? Very rare, Chukwu is mostly added to Igbo first names, not last name.
[/s]

Dumb post.

If you feel ashamed, skip the thread and move to another one.

Your tribe isn't made of angels and saints only.

Wake up and stop living in denial.

Thinking you are perfect is the reason you feel bad when news like this come to light.

There are criminals in so-called developed countries too.

3 Likes

Re: "My Aunt Watched While Men She Brought Slept With Me" - 20-Year-Old Girl by Femi1991(m): 9:36am On May 23, 2020
Carloslehder:

We normally stop reading at this particular point,so next time you might want to put in some new catchy phrase, goodluck bruv
I understand my man. Thank you and havr a good day
Re: "My Aunt Watched While Men She Brought Slept With Me" - 20-Year-Old Girl by JewelBukky(f): 9:38am On May 23, 2020
Come now oh Lord sad
Re: "My Aunt Watched While Men She Brought Slept With Me" - 20-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 9:39am On May 23, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

The spirit of wickedness has been poured out to this world

So many bad things happening these days

It's only when you don't engage in Sins that the evil spirits can't possess you

If you live a holy life
They will be far from you

Meanwhile

Igbo amaka

Like minded criminals exist in every ethnic group in the world. undecided
Re: "My Aunt Watched While Men She Brought Slept With Me" - 20-Year-Old Girl by mira4u: 9:39am On May 23, 2020
angry There are things I just can't believe happens. This is one of them. What are some women turning into mbok. Your own niece you should protect from predators.
Re: "My Aunt Watched While Men She Brought Slept With Me" - 20-Year-Old Girl by Vulcan24(m): 9:40am On May 23, 2020
toffyz:
Her aunt said to her boss " you will get to know one day why men visits her"

From that statement, It's possible the victim is suffering from nymphomania.

A 20year old girl with a 2yr old child...speaks a lot about the victim.

I think the aunt has known who she is, that's why she's taking advantage of her and commercializing her unusual condition

u should keep this opinion to urself in this kind of matter

1 Like

Re: "My Aunt Watched While Men She Brought Slept With Me" - 20-Year-Old Girl by bencarson007(m): 9:41am On May 23, 2020
Carloslehder:

Its simple, God himself didn't know how horrible the human mind could be,if he did he wouldn't have created us at all.
On a more serious note where is the moon hiding?

The moon is looking for face mask before coming out o... �
Our politicians have scammed the moon that there is COVID 19 here o

1 Like

Re: "My Aunt Watched While Men She Brought Slept With Me" - 20-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 9:43am On May 23, 2020
[s]
kingthreat:
Some Igbos are ready to love-vendor their family members for money. The whole region needs some reorientation about money. The baby factory thing is a big disgrace.
[/s]

There are criminals in the western and the northern and the southern regions of Nigeria.

Condemn the act and the criminals and not the entire region.
Re: "My Aunt Watched While Men She Brought Slept With Me" - 20-Year-Old Girl by TUANKU(m): 9:43am On May 23, 2020
toffyz:

I think the aunt has known who she is, that's why she's taking advantage of her and commercializing her unusual condition

This is ridiculous. Do you know how she came about having a baby at 20? Don't be so fast to conclude especially when you have nothing to back up your claim.

1 Like

Re: "My Aunt Watched While Men She Brought Slept With Me" - 20-Year-Old Girl by cococandy(f): 9:45am On May 23, 2020
toffyz:

undecided

Re: "My Aunt Watched While Men She Brought Slept With Me" - 20-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 9:46am On May 23, 2020
Babatunde40:
Who are the men patronizing these kind of women? Some men sha. In my area, there's a woman that sells agbo. She brought a small girl to stay with her and assist in selling. The girl should not be up to 15. Then I noticed the girl will do make up in the evening and wear mini skimpy clothes on her dry body. The woman does excess make up too once it's evening. Some guys started eyeing the girl. i was highly irritated. I switched to another agbo seller immediately. i couldn't stand the nonsense

grin
Re: "My Aunt Watched While Men She Brought Slept With Me" - 20-Year-Old Girl by ppogba: 9:46am On May 23, 2020
Waltonz:
My people Igbos, open that link and read this news carefully. You will see how these afonjas cut and paste different fonts to concoct these news just to paint you bad like they enjoy doing. Have many Igbos do you know that answer "Chukwu" only as last name? Very rare, Chukwu is mostly added to Igbo first names, not last name.

Your line of defense for this despicable act is UN-intelligent and should be a disgrace to the little education you claim to have.

Johnson Chukwu-----MD COWRIE ASSETS LTD (Popular Financial asset on TV}

John Chukwu................ One of the pioneers of stand -up comedy. {Ask your uncles about him :'Only if they are out of village then)
Re: "My Aunt Watched While Men She Brought Slept With Me" - 20-Year-Old Girl by miketayo(m): 9:48am On May 23, 2020
Waltonz:

The corper that served in my office, his surname is chukwu from Enugu. undecided embarassed undecided
Re: "My Aunt Watched While Men She Brought Slept With Me" - 20-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 9:48am On May 23, 2020
Nigerian women are wicked!! be warned!!!
Re: "My Aunt Watched While Men She Brought Slept With Me" - 20-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 9:49am On May 23, 2020
toffyz:

So her aunt is justified?

Are you Igbo.

Smh
Re: "My Aunt Watched While Men She Brought Slept With Me" - 20-Year-Old Girl by apexx8804: 9:49am On May 23, 2020
[color=#] 2305976[/color]
Re: "My Aunt Watched While Men She Brought Slept With Me" - 20-Year-Old Girl by Charmingrascal(m): 9:50am On May 23, 2020
toffyz:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) / Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal / Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.