Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Eid-El-Filtr: Akeredolu Orders Reopening Of All Markets - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eid-El-Filtr: Akeredolu Orders Reopening Of All Markets (11836 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Approves Full Resumption Of All Markets In Lagos / Governor Akeredolu Orders Arrest Of Fulani Vigilante In Ondo / Akeredolu Orders Ondo APC Members To Return Buhari-Osinbajo Campaign Vehicle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eid-El-Filtr: Akeredolu Orders Reopening Of All Markets by Lalasticlalabos(m): 7:58am On May 23, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

The Governor took this decision to make Hausa people happy.

He is playing his card well.

C
Re: Eid-El-Filtr: Akeredolu Orders Reopening Of All Markets by Mightymanna(m): 7:58am On May 23, 2020
Good
Re: Eid-El-Filtr: Akeredolu Orders Reopening Of All Markets by sniper2019: 7:59am On May 23, 2020
INTRODUCING THE WORLD FIRST 100% DECENTRALIZED MATRIX PROJECT PROGRAMMED ON THE ETHERIUM BLOCKCHAIN CALLED ��������.

Where 100% of the income goes directly to members wallet transparently with ���� risk.

Forsage is a genuis and lucrative matrix plan which is programmed on etherium blockchain technology which execute the programs automatically without the need of admin making it impossible to alter the system and continue to run for lifetime.

Unlike other smart contract, 100% of the income derived from �������� is sent directly to members trust wallet which the have sole control of it.

More than 3000 peoples are joining the smart contract everyday and world wide.

You can earn massively on forsage even without referring or doing any activity thanks to ��������� and �������.

You can click on the link https://forsage.io/i/sfv1tl/ to register.

All u need is:

����� ������

0.055 �������� to activate your acc.

U can add me +2348065477160

Or join our team
https:///FVUWHLOOepiKVPc3JTjlR6

����� ���.
Re: Eid-El-Filtr: Akeredolu Orders Reopening Of All Markets by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:05am On May 23, 2020
Hmm mm

grin

Nigeria Only God can help this country
Re: Eid-El-Filtr: Akeredolu Orders Reopening Of All Markets by IslamVIRGINS(f): 8:05am On May 23, 2020
Despite He's A Christian, Just To Make People From Religion Of Kettle Happy
Re: Eid-El-Filtr: Akeredolu Orders Reopening Of All Markets by Finest6: 8:07am On May 23, 2020
Well done Sir.
Re: Eid-El-Filtr: Akeredolu Orders Reopening Of All Markets by kelechtyga: 8:08am On May 23, 2020
Oyaaa now agba'akin,?����
Re: Eid-El-Filtr: Akeredolu Orders Reopening Of All Markets by Jostoman: 8:11am On May 23, 2020
kweensheba:
But they didn't open markets during Easter.
don't mind those Fulani ass licker governors, all of them knows what they are doing

1 Like

Re: Eid-El-Filtr: Akeredolu Orders Reopening Of All Markets by Fuckingmallam45(m): 8:17am On May 23, 2020
Georgry:
undecided

The bad news is that during Easter in this particular state, we were locked inside our house and even room self for the entire duration. But now you dey open market abi? I swear thunder will fire you.
Don't compare mere Easter with great Eid- El- Filtr, they are incomparable. Hope you understand.

1 Like

Re: Eid-El-Filtr: Akeredolu Orders Reopening Of All Markets by Jostoman: 8:17am On May 23, 2020
Georgry:
undecided

The bad news is that during Easter in this particular state, we were locked inside our house and even room self for the entire duration. But now you dey open market abi? I swear thunder will fire you.
they should continue. even the governor in Lagos State did same thing during Easter period

1 Like

Re: Eid-El-Filtr: Akeredolu Orders Reopening Of All Markets by AroleOduduwa2: 8:19am On May 23, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:

Don't compare mere Easter with great Eid_ Fire, they are incomparable. Hope you understand.

Spotted, potential (bang sound)
Re: Eid-El-Filtr: Akeredolu Orders Reopening Of All Markets by Jostoman: 8:19am On May 23, 2020
brownemmanuel43:
Man of the year. If he continues this way, I believe he is going to the next Awolowo of Yoruba
am ashamed of you sir

1 Like

Re: Eid-El-Filtr: Akeredolu Orders Reopening Of All Markets by Fuckingmallam45(m): 8:19am On May 23, 2020
kingdeaddead:
When e reach Christian Easter celebration the useless fools no open market o give Christian... Madafucka everywhere
Only if you know how respected Muslims were, all over the WORLD you wouldn't make this comment.

1 Like

Re: Eid-El-Filtr: Akeredolu Orders Reopening Of All Markets by Fuckingmallam45(m): 8:22am On May 23, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:

Spotted, potential (bang sound)
E wo lomo grin
Re: Eid-El-Filtr: Akeredolu Orders Reopening Of All Markets by Gbogbowa: 8:41am On May 23, 2020
Georgry:
undecided

That is how they treat Christian they even arrest PST but nothing has been done to those that went to mosque on Friday, they destroy the Easter celebration for us but now celebrating sallah,any way it's not their fault it's the fault of Christian leaders that close the church but I know for sure that God will do something

1 Like

Re: Eid-El-Filtr: Akeredolu Orders Reopening Of All Markets by yusluvad(m): 8:48am On May 23, 2020
It's not bad. Christians need not to start spewing anyhow, in this pandemic so far, you can't compare this moment to Easter season, there's huge difference.

Before you start quoting me with rubbish, take note that am a Christian.
Re: Eid-El-Filtr: Akeredolu Orders Reopening Of All Markets by maolah: 8:53am On May 23, 2020
kweensheba:
wink
kweensheba:
Owu jije tibaye yin je chrisxtian mey be u read it in the bible.
Re: Eid-El-Filtr: Akeredolu Orders Reopening Of All Markets by maolah: 8:59am On May 23, 2020
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Georgry:
undecided

cheesy
Georgry:
undecided

may be gorverment recognice chrismax and new year as festival not easter or u should chose which one they we rocognice. Ojowu buruku!
Re: Eid-El-Filtr: Akeredolu Orders Reopening Of All Markets by SKYJACOB: 9:36am On May 23, 2020
proudlyupdates.com
Re: Eid-El-Filtr: Akeredolu Orders Reopening Of All Markets by brownemmanuel43(m): 9:37am On May 23, 2020
Jostoman:
am ashamed of you sir
Pls U don't hv to be. I live a free life, is your life to live bro.
Re: Eid-El-Filtr: Akeredolu Orders Reopening Of All Markets by Kubernetes: 9:42am On May 23, 2020
Virus99:

Is that you on your profile picture? embarassed

The profile pic is that of a kannywood hausa actress
Re: Eid-El-Filtr: Akeredolu Orders Reopening Of All Markets by Banter1(m): 10:08am On May 23, 2020
seunlayi:
Good move for just a day and he should mobilised all security agency and voluntary organisations to go out and ensure there is strict compliance of social distancing to keep people safe and more awareness to prepare people for the future
Coronavirus is a scam in Nigeria. SCAMDEMIC
Re: Eid-El-Filtr: Akeredolu Orders Reopening Of All Markets by edoairways: 10:30am On May 23, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:

Don't compare mere Easter with great Eid- El- Filtr, they are incomparable. Hope you understand.
What do you mean by mere Easter? Easter is the bedrock of Christianity
Re: Eid-El-Filtr: Akeredolu Orders Reopening Of All Markets by Goodday5432: 10:30am On May 23, 2020
see below
Re: Eid-El-Filtr: Akeredolu Orders Reopening Of All Markets by lonlytroy(m): 11:13am On May 23, 2020
This na internal stress. They can kill themselves
Re: Eid-El-Filtr: Akeredolu Orders Reopening Of All Markets by HAKYN1: 11:16am On May 23, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:
Despite He's A Christian, Just To Make People From Religion Of Kettle Happy

Why is it that the people from the religion of cross are always bitter and full of hatred?
Re: Eid-El-Filtr: Akeredolu Orders Reopening Of All Markets by andrewtosin(m): 12:03pm On May 23, 2020
seunlayi:
Good move for just a day and he should mobilised all security agency and voluntary organisations to go out and ensure there is strict compliance of social distancing to keep people safe and more awareness to prepare people for the future
social distancing in the market. I laugh in Saudi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pope: Catholic Bishops Conference Accepts Lalong’s Apology / SHOCKING! Hot And Sexy Young Lady Got Married To An Old Man / We Are Using Recovered Looted Funds To Finance 2017 Budget – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.