Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Is Nairaland Anti-women ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Nairaland Anti-women ? (2783 Views)

Why Is Nairaland Becoming A Mess? / Is Nairaland Mod Aiding Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nairaland Anti-women ? by Feminists: 7:14am On May 23, 2020
Why is the female gender always insulted in Nairaland ? It has become a norm, I see some topics on FP I don't click on it cause I already know what the comments are. The mods keeps pushing a lot of misogynists threads to FP where men would have a field day insulting women, especially Nigerian women.
Don't they know some naive people/teens use nairaland and swallow every thing they see online.
Why is every thread an opportunity to insult women, Nigerian women especially ? Is it to get numerous likes, to sound woke or what ?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Nairaland Anti-women ? by Ezennwa(m): 7:15am On May 23, 2020
hmm!

Why living a fake life, when those you are living it for only care about what you have.

Stay real, stop living your life for people and live for God alone.

2 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Anti-women ? by Davash222(m): 7:16am On May 23, 2020
Nigerian women are the ones insulting themselves.

14 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Anti-women ? by Bossontop(m): 7:18am On May 23, 2020

5 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Anti-women ? by Nobody: 7:19am On May 23, 2020
I've gotten used to it. The insults are recycled anyway

FEMINIST, AWON SLAYQUEEN, OLOSHO etc

Just tantrums thrown by kids

11 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Anti-women ? by Feminists: 7:21am On May 23, 2020
Davash222:
Wow! Is that how your sisters and females relatives always insult themselves ?
Change your environment.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Nairaland Anti-women ? by Ugwueme1(m): 7:21am On May 23, 2020
both men and women have problem.it is those that their make online that will be matter of discusion
Re: Is Nairaland Anti-women ? by Mstick: 7:25am On May 23, 2020
It's actually the broke frustrated ones like the one you quoted that do that, you don't need to go back and forth with him.

He's anti Nigerian girls online but in reality he's been feed by one. The same clown kept following and a Nigerian girl online because of 5k.

Feminists:
Change your environment.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is Nairaland Anti-women ? by chatinent: 7:27am On May 23, 2020
Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.

6 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Anti-women ? by Nobody: 7:31am On May 23, 2020
Davash222:
David Odinakachi Egwin how far, has the 5k Poco gave you finished?
Just asking.. smiley

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Nairaland Anti-women ? by StubbornGENIUS: 7:31am On May 23, 2020
Mstick:
It's actually the broke frustrated ones like the one you quoted that do that, you don't need to go back and forth with him.

He's anti Nigerian girls online but in reality he's been feed by one. The same clown kept following and a Nigerian girl online because of 5k.

I see.Hope you guys didn't give him the 5k.

1 Like

Re: Is Nairaland Anti-women ? by Mstick: 7:35am On May 23, 2020
She actually gave him. He kept quoting her.

In his own words he said

You may be very wrong to think I don’t need this money. Why are you deliberately skipping me?

I wonder why he didn't go and beg his foreign girls but a Nigerian girl he said so many times have only sex to offer, talk about a dog going back to his vomit.

I followed that thread that day and I was embarrassed on his behalf but I guess you can't really shame the shameless.

StubbornGENIUS:
I see.Hope you guys didn't give him the 5k.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Nairaland Anti-women ? by StubbornGENIUS: 7:35am On May 23, 2020
chivera018:
David Odinakachi Egwin how far, has the 5k Poco gave you finished?
Just asking.. smiley
Chai! Ope oo!You just finished davash222 in a disgraceful way.Nagode Jare.

10 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Anti-women ? by Davash222(m): 7:38am On May 23, 2020
Feminists:
Change your environment.
I'm not the cause of your frustration.
Re: Is Nairaland Anti-women ? by sisisioge: 7:42am On May 23, 2020
Hmmmm....the funny thing is most of these e-warriors become puddings in front of real women out there. We know them.

Unfortunately, the mirage they paint here will damage the young who have no real life teachings about the matrix of life. Generation 2020 are going to have a much harder time in love, marriages and relationships that involve women, be it in the corporate world or at home.

Just take your time to teach your young and hope for the best. Geskia.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Nairaland Anti-women ? by Kosoco(m): 7:43am On May 23, 2020
Women always cry fowl over nothing.... I have read a thread that abuse men here calling them scum.... Why are you trying to creat storm in a tea cup...

3 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Anti-women ? by Feminists: 7:44am On May 23, 2020
Davash222:

I'm not the cause of your frustration.
LMAO, I know It will not pass, I am frustrated and bitter.

12 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Anti-women ? by Feminists: 7:47am On May 23, 2020
Kosoco:
Women always cry fowl over nothing.... I have read a thread that abuse men here calling them scum.... Why are you trying to creat storm in a tea cup...
There are rarely threads with headline that calls men scum here, if there are 2 threads insulting men believe me there are 1000 threads insulting women.

14 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Anti-women ? by sisisioge: 7:48am On May 23, 2020
Mstick:

In his own words he said

I wonder why he didn't go and beg his foreign girls but a Nigerian girl he said so many times have only sex to offer, talk about a dog going back to his vomit.

I followed that thread that day and I was embarrassed on his behalf but I guess you can't really shame the shameless.

That's the thing, most are small boys behind cheap data. They are of little means, unable to even talk to girls around them....yet they follow boys struggling with depression to find a cause. That's why I dont take anything to heart here.

I once met someone with a very big mouth here and was shocked....I was expecting him to be taller than the roof in means and attitude grin grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Nairaland Anti-women ? by Dyt(f): 7:50am On May 23, 2020
sisisioge:

I once met someone with a very big mouth here and was shocked....I was expecting him to be taller than the roof in means and attitude grin grin

You are mean
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Nairaland Anti-women ? by StubbornGENIUS: 7:51am On May 23, 2020
Mstick:

In his own words he said

I know that dude,he's always seeking for attention and bashing ladies in female-related threads. It's quite unfortunate men like him don't understand how patriarchy forces them to hide their emotions and take on roles which would easily be played better by women.But then,every guy has his own principles.

16 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Anti-women ? by zmpp(f): 7:59am On May 23, 2020
sisisioge:

That's the thing, most are small boys behind cheap data. They are of little means, unable to even talk to girls around them....yet they follow boys struggling with depression to find a cause. That's why I dont take anything to heart here.

Acidosis has suffered in your hands.
Re: Is Nairaland Anti-women ? by Mstick: 8:01am On May 23, 2020
True! met TWO of them actually sometime last year in Portharcourt. They're are students at NOUN, I was inside the taxi when they entered and they shouldn't be older than 23.

You need to see the way one of them was typing agressively am sure he was posting a "Savage" comment.

I actually chuckled, so this are the people I've been arguing with back and forth?

The other one still stays with his parents with his wife which he has turned to punching bag even after she just had a baby, his parents asked her to kneel down and beg him after beating her up mercilessly after all he's her husband, he's even a druggie and he has 0 naira to cater for his pregnant wife even after she gave birth NOTHING I mean NOTHING!

He's always here and romance section talking about how women are bad.

sisisioge:

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Nairaland Anti-women ? by sisisioge: 8:01am On May 23, 2020
zmpp:

Acidosis has suffered in your hands.

grin grin grin

No o...never met him. The guy is nau. You like to shake the tables grin

6 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Anti-women ? by zmpp(f): 8:04am On May 23, 2020
sisisioge:

grin grin grin

No o...never met him. The guy is nau. You like to shake the tables grin

He is the one and you have met him fa, but it is OK if you choose not to say openly here that he is the one.

3 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Anti-women ? by Mstick: 8:05am On May 23, 2020
Hmmmmmmm be careful before they call you a SIMP! You know men aren't suppose to support women on nairaland, infact just go with the flow.

Nigerian Women are hoes!
Nigerian Women are cheap!
Nigerian Women are wicked!
Nigerian women are lazy dependants!
Nigerian women are murderers.

This is the anthem, repeat it daily for a high dosage of likes and mention.
StubbornGENIUS:
I know that dude,he's always seeking for attention and bashing ladies in female-related threads. It's quite unfortunate men like him don't understand how patriarchy forces them to hide their emotions and take on roles which would easily be played better by women.But then,every guy has his own principles.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Nairaland Anti-women ? by Biancah(f): 8:06am On May 23, 2020
Mstick:

In his own words he said

OMG shocked You mean Davash collected money from Poco ? I thought he was very very rich with the way he types here grin grin.
Aww I am disappointed.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Nairaland Anti-women ? by sisisioge: 8:07am On May 23, 2020
Mstick:
True! met TWO of them actually sometime last year in Portharcourt. They're are students at NOUN, I was inside the taxi when they entered and they shouldn't be older than 23.

You need to see the way one of them was typing agressively am sure he was posting a "Savage" comment.

I actually chuckled, so this are the people I've been arguing with back and forth?

The other one still stays with his parents with his wife which he has turned to punching bag even after she just had a baby, his parents asked her to kneel down and beg him after beating her up mercilessly after all he's her husband, he's even a druggie and he has 0 naira to cater for his pregnant wife even after she gave birth NOTHING I mean NOTHING!

He's always here and romance section talking about how women are bad.

grin grin grin grin

Na so nau. If everyone on this forum should be thrown together in a room and asked to engage in meaningful discussions....chai, plenty will become taciturn be that fa. I get to wonder a lot if they actually read the things they post grin.

3 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Anti-women ? by Mstick: 8:10am On May 23, 2020
Of course he's very rich, very, very rich in nonsense. Yes he did! 5K not in dollars oh but naira.

Biancah:
OMG shocked You mean IT collected money from Poco ? I thought he was very very rich with the way he types here grin grin.
Aww I am disappointed.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Nairaland Anti-women ? by sisisioge: 8:10am On May 23, 2020
zmpp:

He is the one and you have met him fa, but it is OK if you choose not to say openly here that he is the one.

grin grin grin grin

Are you having a beef with him? Leave him alone o, he's not one of the bad ones. I've spoken with him offline but never met him. He seemed ok.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Nairaland Anti-women ? by StubbornGENIUS: 8:12am On May 23, 2020
Mstick:
Hmmmmmmm be careful before they call you a SIMP! You know men aren't suppose to support women on nairaland, infact just go with the flow.

Nigerian Women are hoes!
Nigerian Women are cheap!
Nigerian Women are wicked!
Nigerian women are lazy dependants!
Nigerian women are murderers.

This is the anthem, repeat it daily for a high dosage of likes and mention.
I have my own principles,they have theirs.Besides they can't do more than throwing dumb&meaningless tantrums behind their keyboard.And who the hell gives a fvck about useless NL likes that only add to seun's pocket.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Nairaland Anti-women ? by Mstick: 8:14am On May 23, 2020
Most of them wouldn't even be able to say a word after hello, I think there was a massive migration from Facebook to nairaland because nairaland comments and topics this days look so "Facebooky"

They're young am sure the ones that will eventually mature will but the perpetual "baby boys" and nwachinemere's won't.

sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin

Na so nau. If everyone on this forum should be thrown together in a room and asked to engage in meaningful discussions....chai, plenty will become taciturn be that fa. I get to wonder a lot if they actually read the things they post grin.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Would You Work In The Mortuary If U Were Jobless? / How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary / Sex Adiction - A 10 Year Old Girl's Confession!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.