Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,140 members, 7,807,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy (89388 Views)

BIA Replies Burna Boy: "Don't Be Hurt I Said I Don't Know You" / Avoid Unproductive People In 2021: Kanayo O. Kanayo, Cubana Chief Priest Replies / #Xenophobic Attack.. MI Abaga Replies Burna Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by Decaf: 12:17pm On May 23, 2020
Burna boy has finally embarrassed himself. Later he will now say people hate him, why won't they? His too arrogant. Na person wey even like him b4 go dey think about his matter. I don't like him from Day 1.
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by Innocent1988: 12:23pm On May 23, 2020
Babatunde40:

Any European country is good. US and Canada are the best options. You can contact anybody from these countries.

Start by contacting people who are online on Bit Mistress. You can see the green tick beside a profile. The Green tick shows the person is online now. It will help you get fast replies. When contacting them, just act normal like you are asking a girl out. After a few days, ask for their whatsapp number. Once you have successfully taken the person to whatsapp, you are good. Call them daily, message them regularly. Just do it normally. Build good relationship and friendship. Then you can make requests. This whole process will take a week.
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by Innocent1988: 12:27pm On May 23, 2020
Babatunde40:

Any European country is good. US and Canada are the best options. You can contact anybody from these countries.

Start by contacting people who are online on Bit Mistress. You can see the green tick beside a profile. The Green tick shows the person is online now. It will help you get fast replies. When contacting them, just act normal like you are asking a girl out. After a few days, ask for their whatsapp number. Once you have successfully taken the person to whatsapp, you are good. Call them daily, message them regularly. Just do it normally. Build good relationship and friendship. Then you can make requests. This whole process will take a week.
pls bro, is it your real face and Nigerian details you used in signing up to this site? Pls I need your good advice as I want to sign up and don’t know if I can make payment with my GTB MasterCard and also use my own pictures . Thanks

1 Like

Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by Maliqcious: 12:28pm On May 23, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
Davido has a lot of good qualities and that's a fact. I remeber when I first saw him on TV. In his song "Back when", he looked like someone from a broke family lol. But I liked him from that moment because of the ginger in that song. He still has that same spirit till today.
2011 right on mtv friday show.. Honestly am like who frosh out that A.j dude.. When he says something like having 2 girl friend and all. I even wonder how he got naeto c on that track. Even after dropping his first even gets more controversial honest dami duro and all of you got me feeling the boy but is media space at that time was hell every week Davido would be in the news for the wrong.. But that guy is actually covered from heaven.. Let people know this dj cuppy papa na Otedola o, Naeto c mama na former aviation minister, so many big boys out there. Davido knows the street. The real Nigeria- American. Like say he cousins to are poor.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by kurlz(f): 12:30pm On May 23, 2020
buygala:
Weed don final burn Burna brain cry

He should direct his frustration to his mother who was busy twerking on Fela's dick for a stipend, while her mate Folorunsho Alakija was using her own puna to corner oil well from IBB....

Nonsense and ingredients undecided

Jesus is Lord!!!!
I'm shaggy's voice
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by darita: 12:33pm On May 23, 2020
Mk una tag davido #DavidoOfficial& celebrity bar man #CubanaChiefPriest mk una blow me, I need d push. Thank you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9pTGux2Ho0
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by lanray475: 12:34pm On May 23, 2020
jerrymej:

Can you link me up with this p post as well

Bro.its a scam..the website was created so that you guys loose your monWill try again to split the moneyey don't fall for the idiot..lol pay in btc that part got me

3 Likes

Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by Banter1(m): 12:35pm On May 23, 2020
kollinskollins:
If you need enlightenment, go to Buddha the enlightened one
Lol
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by King123456: 12:36pm On May 23, 2020
What most of you are capable of doing is jumping on the band wagon to be led like sheep. Once a few goats called Burna proud you all started calling him proud like you have met him before. When your slave masters told you Buhari will Islamize Nigeria y'all jumped on that and the same slave master came back and told you Buhari will bring change y'all went along again. Bunch of slaves with no mind of theirs.
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by OnPointMan(m): 12:37pm On May 23, 2020
Dearlord:
Abegi, make this two frog voice swerve commot for my domot.
One is recognized and the other is not recognized

Lol. which one is not recognized na?
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by Ebubeagu1: 12:39pm On May 23, 2020
DaddyOpe:

Yes I see the green icon beside some profiles. I will update you sir.

Thanks a lot

Is it a paid dating site?
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by sholly28(m): 12:42pm On May 23, 2020
buygala:
Weed don final burn Burna brain cry

He should direct his frustration to his mother who was busy twerking on Fela's dick for a stipend, while her mate Folorunsho Alakija was using her own puna to corner oil well from IBB....

Nonsense and ingredients undecided

laugh won tear my bele, this guy u bad mouth

2 Likes

Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by Maliqcious: 12:46pm On May 23, 2020
When i see musician talk about Davido using wealth as excuse to his achievement. It get to understand that artist are only human. Do people know what marketting is all about? Do people buy a product even though is popular but a mediocre to some thing good? Davido like other artist never have half the exposure wizkid have under Banky W, 2face, even before Davido came to the limelight. I known burna boy then he and black magic song where played on the beats f.m 99.9 as artist to look out for the title songs abeg abeg and black magic rainbow around march of 2011 i.e aristocrat music doing their thing. So many street guys with a sizeable financial statement did same but varnish in 2secs. Remember Davido never feature a 2face, dbanj, wizkid or wandecool at that time yes Naeto was at his prime then but we all know the instant blow up system then.. Until Dami duro most of never know the financial back of our dearest O.B.O baddest. The only threat to any artist.. That never get threaten musically.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by IduNaOba: 12:47pm On May 23, 2020
yeanka007:
Burna Boy was wrong to saying that, I think he should let the senseless post rest.

Guys, let's have real talk here.

Davido has a passion for music, no doubt about that but to be candid he should never even be among the top ten artist of all timt if we are talking about real music and talent.

Davido statement is like David Beckham saying he is one of the 5 greatest player of all time, that is childish.

Money really push Davido up there and I must say the guy is really good at spending wisely on media and fans even to the extent of doing philanthropic work publicly (this is method our Politicians used on us here in Nigeria, he is a real son of his father.

In Music today, if the fund is available massively, the work of an artist is cut by 40%, [b][/b]There are many talented artist out there, funds is what is keeping the talent hiding; they can't afford to do music sessions and also lack money for media publicity.

Media publicity is key for any artist that what to be popular, it will cost lots of money and the media controls almost all audience.

Davido statement is an insult to Music for real music listeners.

That been said, I must really commend Davido for his passion and hardwork for his career and Burna Boy should always try and keep shut sometimes if he kept going like this his songs will have less audience as it was 3 years ago though I will still keep listening if he still keep dishing out good music.
You simply don't understand music business.
David's FALL is bigger than all Burna Boys songs out together.
If you include FIA then even the future songs of Burna Boy sef won't reach.
These songs have more streams than Burna boy's album sef.
Talk about sold out concerts
Talk about relevance in the industry
Abeg davido is one of the best naija got.
David and Wiz are the best currently.
Forget matter

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by AFONJACOW(m): 12:51pm On May 23, 2020
I don't know why my brother Chief obinna iyiebgu don't want to sack this clown feasting on him... Always acting like a kid, I no no whether he be celebrity or he won just make noise and became wannabe yeyebrity... Allow kids to fight he no go agree, hushpuppy get sense pass this fat village priest

1 Like

Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by Americanboy35: 12:51pm On May 23, 2020
DaddyOpe:

Yes I see the green icon beside some profiles. I will update you sir.
Thanks a lot
hi bro did you download it google play store?
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by rickyrex(m): 12:53pm On May 23, 2020
Any rich father whose wealth can not reflect on his children is a dam poor man in disguise. Davido I respect for transferring his wealth to get other people rich. Another person nah olamide.. cause nah person we get dey give. As for Wizkid I like his songs but until his wealth reflect on other I will upgrade him. Most rich men has a means of helping others make burna boy leave pride show love to the street and his fan base will increase
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by henrydoors(m): 12:53pm On May 23, 2020
Nobody knows were burna boy is coming from, his pains, sorrows, how long he has been on the low before rising to fame. Any man that has been in his shoes would think twice before passing judgement on him....
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by Emac34: 12:57pm On May 23, 2020
Babatunde40:

site name bruh make your fellow Nigha bomb
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by Prymestrr(m): 1:01pm On May 23, 2020
Babatunde40:

How do you subscribe for bit mistress?
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by Geeflow(m): 1:02pm On May 23, 2020
Babatunde40:

bro please can I register as Nigeria been my country? hope them knowing that one is a Nigeria will not make them shift their attention away from my profile??
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by maya007: 1:03pm On May 23, 2020
henrydoors:
Nobody knows were burna boy is coming from, his pains, sorrows, how long he has been on the low before rising to fame. Any man that has been in his shoes would think twice before passing judgement on him....
he should remind himself where uis coming from and tank God for uplifting him...and learn how to b humble abg....his own is to much abg

1 Like

Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by naija4life247: 1:03pm On May 23, 2020
Kingdollar28:
grin

Na hatred and pride go kill dis mumu burns_boy!

I'm beginning to dislike him embarassed

If the idiot has won the Grammy when he was nominated, he would have said every Musician in Africa should be coming to prostrate in his house every morning. He wont even leave our Sunny Ade, Onyeka Onwenu, Victor Uwaifo and other legends, he would have said he is greater than them all because they all didn't win Grammy.

Senseless drug addict.
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by Prymestrr(m): 1:05pm On May 23, 2020
nanakgh:
Nonsense if you think Davido and Wizkid are the two greatest of all time, you’re either a naive and ignorant child who knows only modern music or you’re a fully grown adult who needs his head checked.
And you're a dunderhead and a nitwit who missed the key issue on the topic while you're busy chasing shadows.
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by moremuch1(m): 1:08pm On May 23, 2020
lanray475:

Bro.its a scam..the website was created so that you guys loose your monWill try again to split the moneyey don't fall for the idiot..lol pay in btc that part got me

finally, someone that understand this guy's format

I pity all those that will fall to his scam.

A real Yahoo boy no go tell u site way he for dey catch client expect you be him boy for hk, even some chairman no dey even dey tell their boys where Dem for dey catch client not to talk of a faceless forum like this.

A word is enough for the wise

2 Likes

Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by galaxy2020(m): 1:14pm On May 23, 2020
Arranger beef.....just want ppl to comment and draw traffic to themselves.
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by Babatunde40(m): 1:27pm On May 23, 2020
Geeflow:

bro please can I register as Nigeria been my country? hope them knowing that one is a Nigeria will not make them shift their attention away from my profile??

Yes. I registered as Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by Babatunde40(m): 1:28pm On May 23, 2020
Emac34:
site name bruh make your fellow Nigha bomb

Bit Mistress is the site name
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy by hefelove(m): 1:30pm On May 23, 2020
Lordfranklin:

I never ask myself that kyn question before. But if na their main profile, with this our yahoo yahoo character wey dem sabi us with, which oyinbo go wan hear you?
LMAO grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Pose In Bikini [photos] / Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures / Tacha Ships Her Benz To The UK For Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.