Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From (59682 Views)

Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child? / 8 Type Of Ladies Guys Should Run Away From / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by 989900: 11:07am On May 25, 2020
Moralgladiator:
[s]Na ogun go kee you there! Go and blame your poor father who sabi fvck without sense. Always harping on finance shows you had a very scary and fatal upbringing and made men can't stand such financial appetite from a "NOBODY"[/s].
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by buttlover(m): 2:02am On Jul 02, 2020
Richsquad:
Lol story story..I can tell u that i check almost everything on ur list and yet they still flock around me like a pack of hungry wolves looking for my attention,see e get the kind money wey u go get and all these crap u wrote up there will mean NOTHING..it doesnt mean very rich guys are assholes,ofcourse NOT there is this one girl who we are loyal to,the only girl that we still are answerable to regardless of the tons of millions we have cos they are the real deal and stood with us even when any girl in her right senses will run..these girls are the ones that make the cut as wife and we spare no expense when it comes to them..all the others are just after the money and will even insult their bf and husbands when with u just cos u have alot of money..Guys better make money make ur babe or wife no come dey beg guys like me for just one night stand o..just cos u have NOT met guys like me in person doesnt mean we dont exist,trust me fam we are very real and exist,just pray ur woman never crosses our paths cos na them go even beg to follow seatdown for my table..I was not born very rich but i was born into an averagely rich home..and i also tasted poverty at some point in life and have seen what rich guys did to girls i dated b4..bros e dey pain reach kidney o grin so i know as e de do guys when their girl run to get my attention,but it also motivates u to be rich and that was also part of my motivation and trust me now i am very rich and none of my babes can be enticed by any rich guy easily,if u wan snatch my babe make sure say u fit buy am phantom ghost like 3 or u are in the league of guys that can buy big private jets..jets get levels too shey una know?lol bottom line make money joor..i just dey bored so i get time to talk plenty today

can I WhatsApp you. man have suffered
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by mercyson(m): 2:10am On Jul 02, 2020
Tou have a great writup

what about this;

8 TYPES OF GIRLS GUYS SHOULD FLEE FROM

hahahahahahahaha!

the truth is, its a both for guys and for girls. lets call a spear a spear. you can't just get into a relationship and jumpmout as fast as possible and then expect the world tp see you as a good person or a good star.

check out this useful links...
how to be irresistible in your love life https://www.pentameloud.com/how-irresistible-love-life/

love at first sight ... https://www.pentameloud.com/he-says-love-you-next/
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by modsAREuselesss: 6:26pm On Dec 06, 2020
1, zzor
2, poco
3, ishilove
4, zzor
5, poco
6, zzor
7, poco
8, zzor

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

American Woman Joyfully Marries Nigerian Lover In Imo (video) / Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men / Underage Boy Marries Underage Girl In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.